In-depth Hardmode weapon tier list

strange... this is what happens with my tiger
That's odd. I occasionally get the Tigger latching off on enemies for brief moments but they usually stick back after awhile. I've never had my Tiger Staff behave that bad before.

However judging by the GIF it seems like you never marked EoL with anything. Summons behave much better when you mark then as they will consistently seek out the marked target (which can be done by Right Clicking the enemy with a Summon Weapon or brief moments when get tagged by whips) and glue themselves on them, this is especially the case with the Tiger Staff which has a built in "latch on" mechanic.

The video @whoneedsnamestbh sent had the player constantly mark EoL with the Morning Star ensuring the Tiger would always home in on EoL. The only times the Tiger gets off is when EoL zooms offscreen or flatout vanishes and even then it quickly reattaches itself when she comes back.

tldr: Whips good, use em.

However judging by the GIF it seems like you never marked EoL with anything. Summons behave much better when you mark then as they will consistently seek out the marked target (which can be done by Right Clicking the enemy with a Summon Weapon or brief moments when get tagged by whips) and glue themselves on them, this is especially the case with the Tiger Staff which has a built in "latch on" mechanic.
Targetting doesn't fix it.

tldr: Whips good, use em.
Whips aren't the only way to minion target things, you can also right click with a summon staff. Now yes I did test a whip to see if it was any different than right click staff and it wasn't.[/QUOTE]

Whips aren't the only way to minion target things, you can also right click with a summon staff. Now yes I did test a whip to see if it was any different than right click staff and it wasn't.
(which can be done by Right Clicking the enemy with a Summon Weapon)
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Targeting doesn't fix it.
Could you show us what it looks like when you targeted?

excalibur is good it should get a B

(wait did I say that already?)
Yes you did say it already, and you haven't provided any good justification on why it should be B. I've pointed out how other B tier weapons like the chain guilotines and light disc are more useful than it.

lol excalibur is that underrated, on my true melee run (which I suffered in) excalibur was my alternate deadadus stormbow after killing twins

Cuz it is cheap to craft, op and cool looking

Still haven’t proved that it’s op in any way. Just looking at the weapon shows it has embarassingly low DPS for its beyond pitiful range.

Besides, a true melee user would opt for either Fetid Baghnaks or Bladetongue which both not only pull more DPS but also have more versatility in pretty much any scenario, while still being pre mech.

ok well, OP for a MELEE WEAPON POST 1 MECH

Post 1 mech also offers Light Disc, or Yelets, both of which have not only more range but about the same/more DPS.

And there are better weapons that you can get *before* 1 mech than the Excalibur - Fetid Baghnakh, Chain Guillotine, Shadowflame Knive, Bladetongue, Amarok.

Back
Top Bottom