Map-Store (UPDATED) Completioniest Character 1.4.3 (Journey's Mode)

Loneshaq

Official Terrarian
UPDATED WITH SOME MISSING ITEMS! NOW IT IS OFFICIALLY COMPLETE!

Hello Terrarians! :pinky:
i hope that this is the right place to post this thread. because it's not quite a map but it's a character. (i might be the first one ever to do this) :O

So ever since 1.4 came out and i tried "Journey's Mode" i thought it would be a really cool idea if there was a Completionist Character, and what i mean by that is a character that obtained every single item in the game and researched it to get it infinitely! i started working on that and tried to get everything in, and i believe that right now this character has ALL what you need for a real "Creative Mode" the only thing that the character doesn't keep is the Bestiary. and you can't keep that between worlds.

So all the way from critters to Expert and Master mode exclusive items is researched in this character, all blocks, decorations, banners, Vanity sets, accessories, armor, weapons, potions, NPC drops, EVERYTHING! even quest fish :D

Screenshot:
20201016025114_1.jpg

20201016025141_1.jpg
20201016031536_1.jpg

Latest update to this character for update 1.4.3 DST update:
All items for DST researched plus some forgotten sand / stone walls, and 1 work bench

Attachments

• Complete_Journey.plr
    93.4 KB · Views: 15,414
Last edited:
Please if you ever used this character to build a custom world or any special maps with this character LET ME KNOW!!!!!! i would love to see your creations using the character that has everything in Journey mode HAVE FUN!!!!!! :D

You know, you can upload files directly to the forum. You don't have to use shifty file hosting sites.

You also don't need the plr.bak. It's a backup file generated automatically by the game.

Last edited:
This is nice thanks for making it =). I'm using it to test pre-mech duke fishron builds without actually having to do it in my main world. So far I think dart rifle + ichor darts is the best I've found, I managed to get him to make 10k health. I just wish there was an easier way to get a tinkerer, cause currently none of my items are reforged lol.

Thank you soooo so much for your effort! I was looking for 100% maps but a fully decked out JM character is so much more convenient.

Please if you ever used this character to build a custom world or any special maps with this character LET ME KNOW!!!!!! i would love to see your creations using the character that has everything in Journey mode HAVE FUN!!!!!! :D

I did this but by myself, I went through 3 different worlds and alot of server hopping until I got my character fully duplicated. Took me about 3 days. I wish I would've seen this sooner..

Notice!
i have updated the character with ALL the missing items including 1 vanity outfit from graveyard biome, some furniture, some walls, blocks! now it is OFFICIALLY complete journey mode character that has all the items in terraria, the download link up there is now updated! have fun and enjoy building. :D

I still don't understand what you have against attaching the file directly to your post. It's kind of the standard.
i have nothing against it ? look in other threads you will find most people uploading the files to media fire, also i just mentioned your comment because it was an old file, and now i updated it.

The latest version of this character updated in the first post. with the missing items from 1.4.3 now officially complete, see you when 1.4.4 drops, or should I say 1.5 ? heh

Back
Top Bottom