NPCs & Enemies Lunatic Cultist Rework

Which of the Cultist's New phases is your favorite?

• Total voters
Combined Cultist.png
Terra Cultist.png
Stardust Cultist.png
Vortex Cultist.png
Nebula Cultist.png
Solar Cultist.png

bap

The vortexian one does not look great with the worn-like hood

I'm not the actual creator of the cultist sprites, those belong to Bry who left the forums a while ago. I think it's also supposed to follow the trend of vortex creatures having control over gravity, and I think it looks fine.

Last edited:
I'm not the actual creator of the cultist sprites, those belong to Bry who left the forums a while ago. I think it's also supposed to follow the trend of vortex creatures having control over gravity, and I think it looks fine.
Oh, i thought it was a horn, but is actually the hood on reverse gravity.

I think this shouldn't be for normal mode,this seems too much.
I'd say that the first 4 stages for expert mode and tehn the last one for terraria/ green stage.

I think this shouldn't be for normal mode,this seems too much.
I'd say that the first 4 stages for expert mode and tehn the last one for terraria/ green stage.
It’s easier than both normal mode solar pillar and moon lord, and if it isn’t it’s at least more fair.

Last edited:
I'm debating whether to ask the mods to remove the "they're all pretty good" option from the poll, as it's kind of dwarfing the other options with how many people are picking it and it's the least helpful one as far as feedback. :p
Edit: I went ahead and did it. While that option may have been a positive one, it really didn't help me in any way.
Welp now my favorite is the stardust one :p
I did enable vote changing so you could change it to that if you like.

Last edited:
i havent even fought the cultist yet i already hate him and always have. i just don't know why. maybe that will change once i fight him, i dunno

i havent even fought the cultist yet i already hate him and always have. i just don't know why. maybe that will change once i fight him, i dunno
He's a pretty easy boss, actually. You probably won't have very much trouble with him. If you can beat plantera you can beat vanilla cultist for sure.

the reason I hate him is because I have seen the hatred of the cultists in so many youtubers. i got the feeling he would be a pretty bad boss, but maybe the fight would be fun, idk. i only started playing PC terraria around december. i started to play terraria on the 3ds, from december 25, 2019. the cultist isnt in the 3ds version.

the reason I hate him is because I have seen the hatred of the cultists in so many youtubers. i got the feeling he would be a pretty bad boss, but maybe the fight would be fun, idk. i only started playing PC terraria around december. i started to play terraria on the 3ds, from december 25, 2019. the cultist isnt in the 3ds version.
He’s a very fun fight, just so easy that he’s not very popular. He’s only a bad boss because he should be much more difficult than he is.

Back
Top Bottom