Single Thread RP The Ultimate FNaF Theme Park

What direction should we take this RP?

• Make it more serious, it's too lighthearted as it is.

• Make it more dramatic, it's unexciting to spectate or even RP in.

• Make is more comical, I get depressed when spectating or RP-ing in this thread.

• Make it scarier, this doesn't give off enough FNaF vibes.

• Make it less scary, I get terrified when spectating or RP-ing in this thread.

• Make it less dramatic, everyone in the thread is a huge drama queen.

• Give it more action, everyone seems to be lazing around in the RP all the time.

• I want less action, the characters can never seem to catch a break.

• I want more romance, I love my FNaF ships.

• Less mushy romance, it grosses me out.

• It's just fine as it is.

• Other (for whatever reason the other options aren't what direction you feel this RP should go).

Results are only viewable after voting.

TerrariaOn3DS

Plantera
"Welcome to the Ultimate FNaF Theme Park!
Here, we've perfectly recreated every single animatronic from every one of the iconic video games, and have them wander around the entire large theme park as much as they want. They can't leave, so don't worry about one following you home, haha! We also take requests from our loving fans to make animatronics of their very own designs!
We've also got your usual theme park rides, but they're all FNaF-themed, and are managed by our daytime employees! At nighttime, the park "closes down"; all of the daytime employees leave, and the nightguards hop in. Of course, the managers stay, as the best time to discuss the business is when there aren't as many screaming people outside their office, hehe. Paying customers can also stay; they'll get a nightguard costume, and can wander around the theme park, getting jumpscared at frequent intervals! That's right, at nighttime, the Ultimate FNaF theme park becomes a giant HAUNTED theme park!
Don't worry about your safety in the theme park because of the animatronics, friends, because we've got plenty of nightguards doing their jobs! Yes, we don't have one, not two, but as many as are needed! After all, we're not dirt poor like the businesses that are shown in the games, heh!
Finally, all of the managers all have a special manager tag that they have to wear that renders them 'untouchable' to the animatronics! Isn't that neat? Anyway, with that out of the way, here's a message from the entire company here at the Ultimate FNaF Theme Park:

Enjoy!"
RP Rules:
1. NOTHING OP. Powerful is fine, very powerful is a little bit of a stretch but still okay, but OP? N O .
2. Bunnying is allowed, but only in certain cases (Example:
Glitchtrap's possession of people who play FNaF: Help Wanted).
3. Idk what other rules to add, so this is here in case I think of more lol

Character Application:
Here's what you need for me to approve your character:

1. Pick your character's category. These are the categories:

a. Nightguards
The nightguards guard (duh) the Ultimate FNaF theme park at night (obviously). During the day, however, they get a free day off (basically becoming customers). They share the same outfit with the dayguards, and they wield special tasers that work on animatronics (in case they get too, er, rough), and batons so they can knock out any human opponents. They are not protected from the animatronics, as they have no manager tag.
b. Animatronics
The animatronics are the mascots of the Ultimate FNaF theme park. During the day, they are nice, and harmless; but during the night, they become very dangerous. They do their darndest to jumpscare the nightguards and customers. Intelligence levels of animatronics (aka difficulty) vary.
c. Customers
The customers are the paychecks for everyone working at the Ultimate FNaF theme park. During the day, they can visit the theme park, getting their pictures taken with their favorite animatronics, riding the rides, eating the food, etc. During the night, they can stay at the theme park for an increased fee, and get to experience the darker side of the popular tourist attraction. They have no means of defending themselves, as contraband items get confiscated upon enter of the theme park; this means they have to rely on nightguards and managers for protection.
d. Managers
The managers are the heads of the Ultimate FNaF theme park crew. During the day, they monitor the theme park's activities, taking notes about things that could be better. At night, they get together and have a meeting about what they think could and should be improved about the park. After the meeting, they can wander around the park, and see what the animatronics are doing. They will not get jumpscared or harmed by the animatronics in any way, shape, or form. Then they can take notes about it for tomorrow's meeting.
Subclass 'Good Doggo' for Marriow
2. You also need to fill these out to get your character approved:
a. Name: Duh, who doesn't know what a name is?
b. Appearance: What does your character look like? You can use a pic or a description, I don't care.
c. Abilities: Anything your character can do. Minor things like "Fast" or "Fairly Strong" count in here, too.
d. Strengths: Things your character is good at, basically.
e. Weaknesses: Things your character is bad at/vulnerable to. Think of Superman, his weakness is Kryptonite. Kinda like that, you need to have at least one weakness for your OC.
f. Personality: How does your character act? How does he/she/they/it treat people? What does he/she/they/it do in a certain situation? Describe these sorts of things in this part.
g. Difficulty (Animatronic Only): Give your animatronic a difficulty number from 1 (insanely easy) to 20 (insanely hard). The higher the number, the less likely someone will stay alive for an extended period of time when you're around. Also partially determines how smart your animatronic is.
h. Extra (Optional): Anything else about your character, you can put here if you want to.

Here's the UCN roster of the animatronic OCs thus far (plus the Mechanic), as well as a map of the theme park, made by @ThatOneKid5:
1607277805296.png
1607355917346.png

Attention! This RP was originally G1!+¢h+r@p's, but ownership has been transmitted over to me!

Attachments

• 1607093599805.png
    1607093599805.png
    440.1 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:
(I'm just gonna say that sadly, I won't be joining this for a few reasons:
1, I never played and probably never will play FNaF
2, I'm getting too many notifications
3, I'm out of OCs *casually ignores OC lists*
This seems interesting, though!)

(I'm just gonna say that sadly, I won't be joining this for a few reasons:
1, I never played and probably never will play FNaF
2, I'm getting too many notifications
3, I'm out of OCs *casually ignores OC lists*
This seems interesting, though!)
It's all good, and thanks!))

You know, I have a gag that me and my friend made since FNaF 2, then evolved over time like now. Here we go.
a. Name: Jimmy, the Space Endo
b. Appearance:
1606919222307.png

c. Abilities: Attracts other animatronics.
d. Strengths: Kills night guards normally. Eh pretty much.
e. Weaknesses: Enjoys the light, and is attracted to it, for it's time to be in the spotlight. Do not use the flashlight on him.
f. Personality: Best to find a way to deal with Jimmy before he gets too active. He'll rile up the other animatronics way too much if left alone, soon making the night incredibly hard.
g. Difficulty (Animatronic Only): 10

a. Name: Happytime Jimmy
b. Appearance:
1606919265027.png

c. Abilities: Can do about anything a night guard can do.
d. Strengths: Eh.
e. Weaknesses: Isn't that active. Doesn't actually kill the night guards.
f. Personality: Appears randomly, may aid or obstruct night guards.
g. Difficulty (Animatronic Only): 5

a. Name: Nightmare Jimmy
b. Appearance:
1606919289451.png

c. Abilities: Interferes with other animatronics. Prevents other animatronics from appearing on the same camera as it. Moves quicker when viewed on the camera.
d. Strengths: Physically strong.
e. Weaknesses: Just don't let him get too close lol.
f. Personality: A brutal monstrosity, this animatronic hunts down those in dark areas. Keep out of dark areas or suffer.
g. Difficulty (Animatronic Only): 20

a. Name: Shadow Jimmy
b. Appearance:
1606919304422.png

c. Abilities: Can materialize anywhere, watches from a far, takes interest in the maintenance areas.
d. Strengths: Cannot be harmed, due to shadow.
e. Weaknesses: Does not actually kill anyone, but serves as a very effective distraction
f. Personality: Talks somewhat in gibberish. Only those with enough intelligence can make out what he says.

Noice, here we go, I'm making a new boyo for this.
Manager Carl
A. He is just known as Carl.
B. He has almost black hair and lime eyes, creating an interesting contrast. He likes to wear Combat boots, but doesn't when he wears formal clothes, which is not very often. But His normal set of clothes includes black Jeans, and a light gray Sweatshirt. He also wears a Freddy Kruegar style Fedora.
C. Nothing special, just that he runs pretty fast because he has had some practice.
D.running away in fear, writing things down that he finds amiss, keeping track of his manager tag.
E. scared half to death of nighttime animatronics, and daytime ones too!
F. He is a nice guy and can be easy to befriend sometimes, tries to help people as long as it doesn't involve animatronics.

Also, do I get to be your helper moderating? you liked the reply on that one thread when I offered to be your mod for this if you planned to make it, but I want confirmation please.

You know, I have a gag that me and my friend made since FNaF 2, then evolved over time like now. Here we go.
a. Name: Jimmy, the Space Endo
b. Appearance:
View attachment 300629
c. Abilities: Attracts other animatronics.
d. Strengths: Kills night guards normally. Eh pretty much.
e. Weaknesses: Enjoys the light, and is attracted to it, for it's time to be in the spotlight. Do not use the flashlight on him.
f. Personality: Best to find a way to deal with Jimmy before he gets too active. He'll rile up the other animatronics way too much if left alone, soon making the night incredibly hard.
g. Difficulty (Animatronic Only): 10

a. Name: Happytime Jimmy
b. Appearance:
View attachment 300630
c. Abilities: Can do about anything a night guard can do.
d. Strengths: Eh.
e. Weaknesses: Isn't that active. Doesn't actually kill the night guards.
f. Personality: Appears randomly, may aid or obstruct night guards.
g. Difficulty (Animatronic Only): 5

a. Name: Nightmare Jimmy
b. Appearance:
View attachment 300631
c. Abilities: Interferes with other animatronics. Prevents other animatronics from appearing on the same camera as it. Moves quicker when viewed on the camera.
d. Strengths: Physically strong.
e. Weaknesses: Just don't let him get too close lol.
f. Personality: A brutal monstrosity, this animatronic hunts down those in dark areas. Keep out of dark areas or suffer.

a. Name: Shadow Jimmy
b. Appearance:
View attachment 300632
c. Abilities: Can materialize anywhere, watches from a far, takes interest in the maintenance areas.
d. Strengths: Cannot be harmed, due to shadow.
e. Weaknesses: Does not actually kill anyone, but serves as a very effective distraction
f. Personality: Talks somewhat in gibberish. Only those with enough intelligence can make out what he says.
(All are approved!)

Noice, here we go, I'm making a new boyo for this.
Manager Carl
A. He is just known as Carl.
B. He has almost black hair and lime eyes, creating an interesting contrast. He likes to wear Combat boots, but doesn't when he wears formal clothes, which is not very often. But His normal set of clothes includes black Jeans, and a light gray Sweatshirt. He also wears a Freddy Kruegar style Fedora.
C. Nothing special, just that he runs pretty fast because he has had some practice.
D.running away in fear, writing things down that he finds amiss, keeping track of his manager tag.
E. scared half to death of nighttime animatronics, and daytime ones too!
F. He is a nice guy and can be easy to befriend sometimes, tries to help people as long as it doesn't involve animatronics.

Also, do I get to be your helper moderating? you liked the reply on that one thread when I offered to be your mod for this if you planned to make it, but I want confirmation please.
(Approved! And yes, you can be my moderating helper lol)

(I just realized that I need to make an OC lol. Here goes:
Name: Akia
Category: Nightguard(?)
Appearance: Black hair, crimson eyes that almost seem to glow, fair skin, wears a black leather jacket, a red t-shirt, black jeans, red tennis shoes, and black socks. Looks fairly thin and fairly muscled.
Abilities: Good with a knife and handgun, fast, and strong.
Strengths: Smart, cunning, and merciless.
Weaknesses: Has an innate fear of children.
Personality: Sadistic, insane, but able to hide these two traits of his in public.
Extra: Possessed by Glitchtrap, but is a happy and willing follower of him. He gladly shares control of his body with the murderous virus.

(I just realized that I need to make an OC lol. Here goes:
Name: Akia
Category: Nightguard(?)
Appearance: Black hair, crimson eyes that almost seem to glow, fair skin, wears a black leather jacket, a red t-shirt, black jeans, red tennis shoes, and black socks. Looks fairly thin and fairly muscled.
Abilities: Good with a knife and handgun, fast, and strong.
Strengths: Smart, cunning, and merciless.
Weaknesses: Has an innate fear of children.
Personality: Sadistic, insane, but able to hide these two traits of his in public.
Extra: Possessed by Glitchtrap, but is a happy and willing follower of him. He gladly shares control of his body with the murderous virus.
(@TerrariaOn3DS, as the other moderator, let me know if you approve this pls!)

a. Name: Sammy
b. Appearance: A black feline animatronic. Her eyes are fiery orange and faintly glow. She wears a red bandana around her neck.
c. Abilities: Very fast, has night vision. Walks very quietly, to the point where she’s almost silent.
d. Strengths: Good at scaring the living daylights out of people
e. Weaknesses: Is significantly slower when wet; she hates water, a lot
f. Personality: Freindly and thinks it’s funny when people get scared (this might change as I go, just a warning)
g. Difficulty (Animatronic Only): 16
h. Extra (Optional): Her voice is very fragile, if it gets damaged, her voice glitches out and it sounds terrifying

Back
Top Bottom