Switch Nebula Armor health regeneration doesn’t work (1.3.5 PC equivalent)

FalloutGuy645

Terrarian
The nebula armor‘s health regeneration booster does not provide any health regeneration nor does it stack (instead when grabbing another health regeneration the timer just resets). This glitch has been around since launch from what I’ve read but I haven’t seen any posts about it since the new update.

I’ve already sent a bug report.

The nebula armor‘s health regeneration booster does not provide any health regeneration nor does it stack (instead when grabbing another health regeneration the timer just resets). This glitch has been around since launch from what I’ve read but I haven’t seen any posts about it since the new update.

I’ve already sent a bug report.
Thanks for sharing this @Falloutguy645, I'm seeing from other members that they are experiencing the same issue still as well. Wonderful news that you were able to send in a bug report. For others stopping by, here is where you can send bugs in directly to Pipeworks (the team porting the game to console): Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

I find it ridiculous this has still not been fixed. One of your end game armors is broken and flat out does not function; why has this been neglected for over a year? The first post mentioning this happened July of 2019, we are December of 2020.

Pure mages literally cannot play the game with an end game set.

I find it ridiculous this has still not been fixed. One of your end game armors is broken and flat out does not function; why has this been neglected for over a year? The first post mentioning this happened July of 2019, we are December of 2020.

Pure mages literally cannot play the game with an end game set.
Hi @Daishi, I completely understand the frustration. I don’t have any resolution or workaround to offer, but to let you know that DR Studios have taken over the console development and are working on bringing the 1.4 update to the PS4 and XBox One version, then to the Switch version. So hopefully this bug won’t be present when that releases.

There’s no estimated release date, but you can always read the most up to date Console news here:
Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio

Back
Top Bottom