Mobile Mobile challenges

So can you give me challenge ideas, and make sure they are at least doable for mobile
Note I may not do a suggested challenge because of the difficulty

Spellbooks challenge
speedrun dungeon (and create multiple worlds if needed to) until you can find a water bolt (This is tricky)
you basically run down the dungeon as fast as possible and look for water bolt (1.4 tweeked pre skeletron dungeon spawn rate, now the guardians won't spawn instantly anymore)

I've always been curious at what a fishing only challenge would be like and haven't tried one for myself, where you can only use items gotten from fishing and fishing crates. (or creatures that are fished up, so items from Blood Moon enemies such as the Zombie Merman, Dreadnatilus, and Duke Fishron are fair game). That's one idea. It is also possible to get shadow chest items from fishing now in 1.4.

Another type of challenge could be an ore only challenge, you can only use items that you craft from ore. That would mean most items from bosses couldn't be used. (with the exception of Demonite/Crimtane from the EoC/EoW/BoC, Luminite Bars from Moon Lord, and Hallowed Bars from Mechs)

I've always been curious at what a fishing only challenge would be like and haven't tried one for myself, where you can only use items gotten from fishing and fishing crates. (or creatures that are fished up, so items from Blood Moon enemies such as the Zombie Merman, Dreadnatilus, and Duke Fishron are fair game). That's one idea. It is also possible to get shadow chest items from fishing now in 1.4.

Another type of challenge could be an ore only challenge, you can only use items that you craft from ore. That would mean most items from bosses couldn't be used. (with the exception of Demonite/Crimtane from the EoC/EoW/BoC, Luminite Bars from Moon Lord, and Hallowed Bars from Mechs)
Hmm I might try the fishing only challenge, that ore challenge would be pretty easy as melee and ranger.

Back
Top Bottom