tModLoader Consolaria

Hm...probably will toggle it when I do install it, since I read that one of the people with this mod was fighting neverending Diseaster Bunnies since the Easter content overrode all normal Bunny spawns.
Diseaster Bunnies spawnrate does not override anything as far as I'm concerned. Some people even complained that it's too low...

Do you know where it would mention achievements?
No idea.

Steam version of tML disables achievements by default; if you want to make them availible, Webmillo's Commons may or may not do that (not sure, didn't try it myself).
I remember the Webmilio Commons team saying that the achievements were an issue with tModLoader, not them, so I don't think they would fix the problem.
You can surely do that. The official thread I linked you above has all the instructions.
A manual installation does work; that's what I've been doing, though you would have to get slightly older versions of the mods, and Webmilio Commons as well, since that mod is what adds custom achievements. (The most recent version of Consolaria doesn't require that mod anymore since you can't get achievements, but the older one does)
Some people even complained that it's too low...
I agree about the spawnrate. At least I have Fargo's Mod so I can just buy the Suspicious Looking Egg when I need it...
Just realized you’re not Mr. Pigeon. Sorry!
Hastor also works on the mod, though I would trust Mr. Pigeon over Hastor if anything contradicts.
Oh. Well...hopefully it does. I'd really like to play this mod when it's up-to-date, since I really missed the old-gen content.
You can play it right now. I also think there is a mod for Researching Items in 1.3 and a mod that enables the auto door feature that the Mobile version always had.
I hope this clears something up, though I would trust Mr. Pigeon or Hastor over me any time since they make the mod.

Hastor also works on the mod, though I would trust Mr. Pigeon over Hastor if anything contradicts.
bruh-4.jpg

I remember the Webmilio Commons team saying that the achievements were an issue with tModLoader, not them, so I don't think they would fix the problem.

Hm...well, I absolutely want to still be able to earn achievements for Terraria in Steam...

A manual installation does work; that's what I've been doing, though you would have to get slightly older versions of the mods, and Webmilio Commons as well, since that mod is what adds custom achievements. (The most recent version of Consolaria doesn't require that mod anymore since you can't get achievements, but the older one does)

I'm entirely willing to wait until there's a stable version of manually-installed, Steam-Achievement-enabled TModLoader for the latest update of Terraria, and a version of Consolaria that includes Bestiary and Research stuff built into it. The first time I tried to take my chances and install TModLoader manually (even without any mods), it broke my Terraria (but not irrevocably, I was able to safely revert it by verifying game files) and made the game crash when I got to my character select screen. Not something I want to repeat, and so I wait for the modding scene to catch up to the current latest game version to try to avoid most glitches.

I agree about the spawnrate. At least I have Fargo's Mod so I can just buy the Suspicious Looking Egg when I need it...

Huh. Just going off of the fact that someone said there were too many Diseaster Bunnies (not Lepus) and the fact that Diseaster Bunnies are said to override the spawn of regular bunnies whenever it is the Easter season.

Oof.

You can play it right now. I also think there is a mod for Researching Items in 1.3 and a mod that enables the auto door feature that the Mobile version always had.

Like I said, I don't really wanna' take my chances again in case I wreck it even worse next time...not exactly savvy.

I hope this clears something up, though I would trust Mr. Pigeon or Hastor over me any time since they make the mod.

It does answer some questions of mine, but, like I said, I think I'll stay on the safe side for now and wait for things to catch up properly. Experimenting is not my forte.

out of curiousity before i try the mod i was wondering if this added a few of the more region specific content

Stuff like the Spike chunsoft vanity sets in japan. like the Monokuma and Monomi vanity sets and stuff.

or is there legal/rule issues with that?

Update 1.2.3 is out!

CH8QzL7vDeo.jpg

- Added Monokuma, Monomi, Shiren and Toro's vanity sets from various Japanese console versions
- Added a brand new soundtrack for Ocram fight, composed by Fyerow & Croul!
- Added Ocram Music Box
- Improved Ocram Treasure Bag sprite
- Rebalanced Ocram's phase 2 laser attack
- Improved Turkor's head animation
- Fixed Turkor's neck appearing above the head
- Fixed Trophies not appearing on the map
- Added Purple Stucco and Purple Stucco Wall
- Added banners for Diseaster Bunny, Dragon Skull & Mythical Wyvern
- Fixed Dragon Skull animation
- Reduced Spectral Elemental's teleportation abilities
- Improved Spectral Elemental and Spectral Arrow visuals
- Moved George's and Fabulous sets to Clothier's shop (as seen in vanilla)
- Moved Lepus to pre-EOC in Boss Checklist
- Added Spicy Sauce effect to Great Drumstick
- Removed Egg Cannon bullet consumption

I have watched the showcases, and where did Ocram's power go? His absolute laser spam is gone! Barely any scythes! AND HIS MINIONS SUCK! Where is the original?!?!?

Okay, he shoots way less of EVERYTHING in the Consolaria mod, that includes lasers, scythes, and minions! he seems a bit slower to me and his minions are PITIFUL here! They come in less bulk, and are MASSIVELY slower and weaker!

Back
Top Bottom