tModLoader Elements Awoken

What would you like me to add into the game?

• Total voters
Hello, Im having troubles with this mod. I usually play fine and is a good mod, for some reason it stopped working and everytime I try to create a new world this happen.

1601767108308.png

It looks like the Underground Labs are throwing an error. I don't know why though, and I've never had it when I played this mod.

Please help! I crafted magic weapon"Frost Mine" ,but Nothing happens when I click it.

For me, it usually works. Have you enough mana? Did you have any debuff that might have deactivated magical abilities, such as the cursed debuff?

It looks like the Underground Labs are throwing an error. I don't know why though, and I've never had it when I played this mod.

Strange...did you use any other mods that might mess with it?

Well, I've been playing EA for a while now, and the only boss I've fought in a proper playthrough is Wasteland.
It's waaaaaay too hard for its stage.
An overall great mod, just a little unbalanced when it comes to some bosses...

We do plan to do some rebalancing anyways, don't worry. :)

For everyone else, we are still not dead. Development on the mod is currently paused, because Orange has things in real life to attend to. But I promise, the new update will be worth the wait. Until then, stay tuned.

I want to say that EA is one of the best mods for me. Azana is one of the best bosses in the series with Supreme Calamitas (Calamity mod), Nebuleus angel of the cosmos (Redemption) and Shen Doragon (Ancients Awakened)
I'm wondering if planning to add new elements and update "The Ancients" to the level of Azana?

PS: three out of four bosses are female .... i need their humanized art...

nice mod! im having alot of fun currently! i have a few problems though, and i will list them in pros and cons.

Pros:

Lots of new content

Lots of new bosses, they are really fun to fight too (even if they are a bit on the easy side)

Alot of new items

boots = fast

Playing multiplayer is fun

Cons:

The celestials ( they move around way too much and are super easy as a boss, the main reason why I always lose is that I run out of time. I had to finish them with pre moon lord gear )

king slime can be used to farm for essence really easily, which I think takes out some of the grinds especially if you are using alchemist NPC.

Glitches/Bugs/ideas

the music does not work for the new version of t mod loader

sometimes the bosses do not count as being defeated despite me beating them three times

sometimes treasure bags do not drop for me or my friend in multiplayer (only for modded bosses)

I have a glitch where any post moonlord boss will not work, every premoonlord boss worked perfectly fine, with that one glitch here and there, but now i cannot even play the mod. The guardian despawns on the first hit, and brugh i wasted 2 dark pearls because it was not working i want a refund I know it is mod conflict, but i do not know which mod is causing it. The mods i have on are:

"OmniSwing",
"VeinMiner",
"FKBossHealthBar",
"WeaponOut",
"MaxStackExtra",
"ElementsAwoken",
"NoMoreTombs",
"StopDying",
"BossChecklist",
"BossCursor",
"AlchemistNPCLite",
"MagicStorage",
"RecipeBrowser",
"PrefixesPlus",
"Luiafk",
"NewTerraWingsMod",
"imkSushisMod",
"SmartDoors",
"DisableCorruptionSpread"

I hope you can help with my problem

I think that any items that dont already fall inside of the treasure bag should come out of the treasure bag. because of multiplayer

Last edited:
nice mod! im having alot of fun currently! i have a few problems though, and i will list them in pros and cons.

Pros:

Lots of new content

Lots of new bosses, they are really fun to fight too (even if they are a bit on the easy side)

Alot of new items

boots = fast

Cons:

The celestials ( they move around way too much and are super easy as a boss, the main reason why I always lose is that I run out of time. I had to finish them with pre moon lord gear )

king slime can be used to farm for essence really easily, which I think takes out some of the grinds especially if you are using alchemist NPC.

Glitches/Bugs/ideas

sometimes the bosses do not count as being defeated despite me beating them three times

sometimes treasure bags do not drop for me or my friend in multiplayer (only for modded bosses)

I have a glitch where any post moonlord boss will not work, every premoonlord boss worked perfectly fine, with that one glitch here and there, but now i cannot even play the mod. The guardian despawns on the first hit, and brugh i wasted 2 dark pearls because it was not working i want a refund I know it is mod conflict, but i do not know which mod is causing it. The mods i have on are:

"OmniSwing",
"VeinMiner",
"FKBossHealthBar",
"WeaponOut",
"MaxStackExtra",
"ElementsAwoken",
"NoMoreTombs",
"StopDying",
"BossChecklist",
"BossCursor",
"AlchemistNPCLite",
"MagicStorage",
"RecipeBrowser",
"PrefixesPlus",
"Luiafk",
"NewTerraWingsMod",
"imkSushisMod",
"SmartDoors",

I think that any items that dont already fall inside of the treasure bag should come out of the treasure bag. because of multiplayer

The Celestials were removed months ago? Do you have an older version of the mod or something.

Pros:

Lots of new content

Alot of new items

boots = fast

Cons:

Glitches/Bugs/ideas

"OmniSwing",
"VeinMiner",
"FKBossHealthBar",
"WeaponOut",
"MaxStackExtra",
"ElementsAwoken",
"NoMoreTombs",
"StopDying",
"BossChecklist",
"BossCursor",
"AlchemistNPCLite",
"MagicStorage",
"RecipeBrowser",
"PrefixesPlus",
"Luiafk",
"NewTerraWingsMod",
"imkSushisMod",
"SmartDoors",

The mod is very glitchy in multiplayer, so this might be it. Aside from that, you seem to use an older version, since the Celestials, as mentioned earlier, are removed.

I want to say that EA is one of the best mods for me. Azana is one of the best bosses in the series with Supreme Calamitas (Calamity mod), Nebuleus angel of the cosmos (Redemption) and Shen Doragon (Ancients Awakened)
I'm wondering if planning to add new elements and update "The Ancients" to the level of Azana?

PS: three out of four bosses are female .... i need their humanized art...

Thank you! The Ancients will be buffed sometime next update and about the new elements thing...who knows.

The mod is very glitchy in multiplayer, so this might be it. Aside from that, you seem to use an older version, since the Celestials, as mentioned earlier, are removed.

Thank you! The Ancients will be buffed sometime next update and about the new elements thing...who knows.

wait what????? they were removed? i downloaded the one off of the mod browser, is there any new download link? if so can you please send it to me?

wait what????? they were removed? i downloaded the one off of the mod browser, is there any new download link? if so can you please send it to me?
The newest update is on the Mod Browser. Have you updated your tModLoader, or do you run the Steam version?

i got the new update working already, and beat the mod too, but i use the steam ver
Huh. As I said, the Celestials should be 100% gone then, they're not even ingame anymore.

By the way, development on the Hell or High Water update has resumed. :)

Secondary announcement: As you might have seen, I took over the forum thread now. Orange is still the owner of the mod, however, I will from now on update the main post. Expect a full on update that reflects new content and all that soon.

Last edited:
Huh. As I said, the Celestials should be 100% gone then, they're not even ingame anymore.

By the way, development on the Hell or High Water update has resumed. :)

Secondary announcement: As you might have seen, I took over the forum thread now. Orange is still the owner of the mod, however, I will from now on update the main post. Expect a full on update that reflects new content and all that soon.
I read your old suggestions and I was surprised when I saw you work on this mod. It's really cool!

I read your old suggestions and I was surprised when I saw you work on this mod. It's really cool!

Thank you! I'm trying my best, haha. All the credits to coding go to Orange, tho.

Speaking of coding, I just wanted to let ya'll know about the development of the 1.4 update. It's going well so far.

To sweeten the wait a bit, here are some spoilers from the discord:

unknown (12).png

water fountain.png

update1.4spoiler.png

wow.gif

Hi! Time for another update on how far we're with the upcoming 1.4 update.

The first thing I wanna say is that we are excited to announce that the update is roughly 2/3 done! We still have some more stuff to do, but we're definitely closer.

To celebrate this, have some more spoilers from the discord server!

You will no longer stumble into the dark in terms of your remaining flight time.
unknown.png

Don't breathe in...
unknown (1).png

Now you can name your weapon to something else. You're welcome.
rename.gif

She's not playing around anymore.
ouch.gif

Keep in mind that the things in the spoilers may or may not be final. There's no scheduled release date yet, but when we are there, we will let you know.
Thanks for the patience!

Back
Top Bottom