tModLoader Calamity's Vanities

What content would you like to see more of?

• Total voters

GinYuH

Terrarian
cvcvcvcvc.png

Halloween vanities.png

christmas vanities.png

The Calamity's Vanities Mod is an unofficial addon for the Calamity Mod, which adds a variety of new items and tiles to spice up your character and world.
The mod currently adds over 70 cute pets, 5 hooks, 6 mounts, 12 critters, and a variety of placeable decorations and equippables.

The Oracle
cform oracle.png

The Oracle is a town NPC who will be able to move in to an empty house if the player has a pet (or light pet) equipped
She will sell the player a variety of exclusive pets.
Alongside her, is T.U.B, a tentacle monster who will always stand by her and will even fight for her given the right conditions.

Critters
cform critters.png

From top left to bottom right
Profaned Butterflies, Swearshroom, Violemur, Vaporofly
Eyedol, Abyssal Isopod, Orthocera Hatchling, Plagued Frog
Pets
cforumn pets.png

From top left to bottom right:
Gem Scuttlers, Slime Demigods, Angry Pup, Androomba, Fishcat, Sad Rock, Juvenile Eidolon Wyrm
Aureophage, Minimpious, Dukapitated, Smol Crab, Charleton the repair drone, Mini elementals
Sepulchling, Litfish, Baby Sneeze Dragon, Sightseeing Tour, Lil Weaver and her drones
Province Pilferer, Pet Rock, Small Signus, Mini Providence and her guardians, Polter-Chan, Nugget, Small Phantom Spirit
Eidolon Inchwyrm, Phantom Larva, Void Orb
Aquatic and Desert Pests, Astrum Demus (Spawns 11 at once!), Perfistuloid, Great Sand Pup, Chaos Skulls, Hiveling, Clam Hermit, Bohldohr Bab, Rusty Mimic
Zombie Swarmer, George, George, George, Mini Birb, Hoodiedolist, Wulfrum Army
Scoria Duke (Scoria Duke), Goozma, Lil Squid.
It doesn't just stop there though! There are more pets which you can find yourself ingame!
Mounts

cforum mounts.png

Wulfrum Tractor, Profaned Motorcycle, Hadarian
Plaguebringer Drone, The Hive Mount, Sea Floaty's Floaty Rug
Note: Some mounts will give horrible curses to the player while bosses are alive for balancing purposes.
Equips
cform equip.png

Budget Desert Medallion, Terminal Mask, Storm Scarf, Sea Crown, Perennial Dress, Flak Head Crab, Earth Elemental Shield, Cultist Asassin set, Bloody Scarf
Void Wings, Overloaded Helm, Trilobuckler, Signus Cloak, Mauler Mask, Eidolist Mask, Cryocap, Calamity Circlet, Follyhat, Bandit's Hat
Tyrant's Cape, Yharon's Shackle, Squid Hat, Scorn Eater Mask, Invisible Shield (Great for suppressing shields!), Eidolist Cape, Cryocoat, Balloons
Reaper Shark Arms, Unholy Crystal, Permafrost's Scarf, Perennial Flower, Gamma Sludge, Devil Fish Masks, Cosmic Worm Scarf, Cosmic Cone Hat, Clam Mask, Auric Balloon
Wings, wings, and more wings, Coral Mask, Aureus Plate
Astral Bandanna, Ancient Auric Helm (It's not Yharim smh), Aero Wings
Decorations
cform tiles.png

Sulphuric Coral, Nether Sapling, Storm Coil, Necrotic Bonfire and Bricks, Calamity Statue
Potted Sunken Corals, Void Portal, Violemur Perch, Tied Bundle of Water Balloons, Profaned Idol, Eidolic Tree
An Orthocera who is begging for your mercy
and many, many more!
Some background objects from Calamity also gain placeable versions in this mod.

Helpful Links

Steam Workshop page and download
Legacy 1.3 download
Discord: Join the Calamity's Vanities Discord Server!
(Heavily WIP) Wiki: Calamity Vanities Wiki

Special Thanks
Hypera: For making the original mod
Potato Person: For doing most of the code and hosting the mod on the browser
Kawaggy: For helping with more advanced code
willowmaine: For doing a lot of code and sprites
Seraph: For help with worm pets and Goozma pet
Dominic Karma: For help with worm pets
Phupperbat and Stevie: For code help
Yharex87, TimerFun, Enreden, IbanPlay, Krysmun, caligulasAquarium, KaiPanda, Ryanlolz1, Vectix, L0st, Nitro, Triangle, SenpaiNeko, Ramen, YaH, MrPlague, Mathew Maple, Altzeus, NnickykunN, Gamagamer64, Blockaroz, Cooper, and Mochi: For donating their sprites to the mod
Lucca: for doing a lot of work for the wiki and the Jelly Priestess
Krant, SpeedyMatt, and BabyblueSheep: for helping with the Gamepedia wiki
BumbleDoge, RamG, and Drakudragonx: For some pet designs
Heart Plus Up! and apotofkoolaid: For some sweet music
Aidyo05: For inspiring Charletron's name
Kiwabug: For The Oracle and Tub
Fabsol and the Calamity dev team: For making the Calamity Mod.

Attachments

• cforumn pets.png
    cforumn pets.png
    62.6 KB · Views: 22,240
Last edited:
I have a question, could it be possible to add older armor sprites from the mod?
Apart from that, really good mod! I really like how it adds things like Yharim cloak, i really love this mod!

Last edited:
I have a question, could it be possible to add older armor sprites from the mod?
Apart from that, really good mod! I really like how it adds things like Yharim cloak, i really love this mod!
I would need permission from the spriters. Plus there aren't really a lot of armors that we find memorable enough to add ancient versions of. Demonshade will probably get an ancient version once the resprite comes out though.

I would need permission from the spriters. Plus there aren't really a lot of armors that we find memorable enough to add ancient versions of. Demonshade will probably get an ancient version once the resprite comes out though.
Oh, okay.
Will you add more Town NPCs to the mod?

you could change sea king's coin to light pet
Sea coin provides no light or other functional benefits so it will stay a normal pet
or add crafting to the Miniature Elemental Heart
I'm not sure if I understand what you mean. The mini heart is already craftable (and that's the only way you can get it). If you mean the ingredients, then that would make it inconsistent with other pets. A small price to pay for smol elementals.

Back
Top Bottom