tModLoader Hybrid World

Do I have to update this modification, or create the next, third mod?

• Total voters
I decided to unpublish the mod for reasons.

I am currently working on my third mod, which is an expansion for the thrower class.
I will release it fairly soon. (hopefully)
I will rework a lot of stuff from both Artyy Weapon Pack and Hybrid World later, and republish them.
Please be patient.

icon.png

Last edited:
Really nice mod mate! If you're accepting Ideas for weapons, accessories n all, I have a few. xD

Keep up your good work! :)

Well, that's some unholy vanilla sprite amalgamations if I've ever seen them.
We all know the sprite struggle sadly and use what can get.

I just want to give some advice on the debuffs you added. DON'T! Like seriously, DON'T MAKE COMPLETELY NEW DEBUFFS THAT HAVE THE SAME NAME AS VANILLA ONES BUT ARE DIFFERENT! Slimed can be the Snot debuff, Bleeding could be the actual Bleed debuff[in all honestly the metal Zombies, for the point they spawn, are incredibly strong due to their insane knockback resistance and that debuff lasting 15 seconds!]I had to remove the mod from a playthrough just because the enemies were causing irritating debuffs constantly and none of the items are reasonably available early on in a playthrough. It's still a cool concept, could just use some balance tweaks[which weapon pack also needs, but I can talk about that there]

Hey, can you add a manual download file?
I can't do it on this site, the .tmod extension is not supported. But I will probably make a mediafire link. And can't you just go to the official mod browser? Why do you need to install it manually?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom