Pixel Art Derpify Me

Should I create a petition for the derpling boat to become a painting?

• Yes

Votes: 102 97.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters
Rickrolling:Exactly as it sounds, rick astley as a derpling, I may work on it not a suggestion just a joke
Can you do a slothling its a sloth derpling but if not please do a derpderpling.

Requests are still on hold as said in the main page of the thread.

Can you derpify me?
Do you mind if you derpify my avatar? It's a pilot.
Can you derpify my profile picture
Hey you three, I was about to get the pictures you had when you requested these, but I see you all changed your profile pictures. Is there a chance you still have them or have somehting else you want me to do? I know the thread is on hold, but these were already there and can be changed due to the circumstance.

D69F1F58-7E0F-4F19-9B45-72C2B3B4A108.jpeg

Requests are still on hold as said in the main page of the thread.

Hey you three, I was about to get the pictures you had when you requested these, but I see you all changed your profile pictures. Is there a chance you still have them or have somehting else you want me to do? I know the thread is on hold, but these were already there and can be changed due to the circumstance.
You don't have to change mine, i'll take the derpling that looks like my old profile picture.

Santa Derpling.png

Santa Hat Derpling

Also if anyone is wondering what's happening on he to-do list, I'm finishing the derplings up for something special.

I'm not really taking requests at the moment, these last 4 have just been because I said I would do theirs while I was taking requests and then when I was going to do them I either declined it or was unable to do it due to a missing image. Sorry.
okay thats fine

Ok so basically I was holding off on this because I wanted to do a big anniversary post, but I decided not to and just to post these once I'm done, as I've done before.

i haven't gotten my sprite yet, and yet, i still want more
derpify it:
View attachment 289104
oh and btw plz derpify my profile pic i need it

Derpbug.png
Here, isn't the best but it looks alright.
Lichling.png
This one turned out very well, I'm happy I took the time to get better before finishing it.

Vinefrogling.png
here's this monstrosity.

Back
Top Bottom