Mobile Best thing you have ever got from presents

mossy_oak01 said:
So far: red and green blocks, wooden sword, snow globe, and a copper ore.
When did you get the Snow Globe? I have the Helper Terraria app and it says that the Globe could only be achieved by opening a present Only in December between the 15th - 31st However this could apply only to consoles and others.

I got another this morning (12/11).... maybe just console version.

Got wooden tools, copper and silver watches (they are not craftable in mobile) and an iron bow last year.

The only weird thing i got from a present today is a wood bow.

I got a Drax from a present soon after entering hardmode, so I skipped all the new ores and went straight to chlorophite.
I also got a wooden table, a silver bar and some snow globes, apart from the candy blocks

I got a gold watch...... wow right?

Damn thing doesn't even work in mobile
index.php

i havn't tried out the new update yet, but it looks like they've put every single item in the random of presents? weird...
(i want an SDMG)

i did 300 presents before hardmode just like mostly the green and red blocks, few bars here and there. Went to hard mode and got a snow globe today.

I got a mythril anvil, followed by the Lepus SoM glitch, I got the Megashark before official HM release :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1419029015][/DOUBLEPOST]
i havn't tried out the new update yet, but it looks like they've put every single item in the random of presents? weird...
(i want an SDMG)
Someone on a mobile OpenGameNetwork server was giving free Legendary S.D.M.G's out XD

Best thing huh? Well....

-Gold Watch (Doesn't work on Mobile)
-GPS (Idk how)
-Snowglobes
-Demonite Bow
-Various Bars
-And the Steampunk wings

Back
Top Bottom