Blocks & Decoration Water in the crimson should be yellow

I didn't like the idea for these reasons:
1) As in Corruption, water does't have the green color of cursed flames, so Crimson also has no reason to have this water color, which reminds Ichor.
2) There is already a biome that has yellow water, which is the Desert.
3) For builders like me, it is useful that the water in the Crimson biome is light red, because it is like that because it's water with blood and not pure blood, as in the blood Moon event.

In conclusion: leave the water in question the way it is, untouched.

1) As in Corruption, water does't have the green color of cursed flames, so Crimson also has no reason to have this water color, which reminds Ichor.
3) For builders like me, it is useful that the water in the Crimson biome is light red, because it is like that because it's water with blood and not pure blood, as in the blood Moon event.

1.4 changed the desert water color

I like this, but think about this:

green water for corruption
Respectfully, shut up.
We don't want them to reform either the Crimson biome or the Corruption biome.
Leave it the way it is and don't give the people ideas.
Moreover, if these water colors are added they will end up replacing the previous color, removing it.
And this is what we least want.

The Ichor would be a much brighter yellow than the dull desert yellow, which would give it some purpose.. As to why we'd have Ichor for crimson but not Cursed Flame for Corruption, Ichor is a liquid, Cursed flames are very clearly not.
So there is no reason for Crimson to change. No change in Corruption, no change in Crimson too.

And another thing I want to add is: explain to me how there is a potion of cursed flames.

So there is no reason for Crimson to change. No change in Corruption, no change in Crimson too.

And another thing I want to add is: explain to me how there is a potion of cursed flames.
The Crimson and Corruption are alts, not equals. One can change without the other one changing.

It isn't a potion, it's a flask, meaning your character doesn't drink it. This means it doesn't have to be a liquid, especially because you can stick anything in a glass bottle and call it day. Not too mention that Terraria has a very... loose grip on logic.

He wasn't really being rude. It was a debate for what we think would fit in the game.
But it sounds like we are trying to force re-logic to change crimson and he/she's trying to stop us
plus for me, corruption and crimson's only physical common point is that there can be only one native evil out of two of them.
which makes no sense saying that if crimson changes, corruption must change too.

That’s because Ichor and water are both liquids, while cursed flame is not
And with all of it being sprayed by Ichor Stickers, it’s gotta end up somewhere
They changed the desert water color

The Crimson and Corruption are alts, not equals. One can change without the other one changing.

It isn't a potion, it's a flask, meaning your character doesn't drink it. This means it doesn't have to be a liquid, especially because you can stick anything in a glass bottle and call it day. Not too mention that Terraria has a very... loose grip on logic.
I know they are alternatives, but they are related because they are both evil biomes and both have an enemy that spits the element that represents it and both have a Flask that you use to make your melee weapons reinforced with these elements in question.

And only as an extra: every flask is a potion (because it is a magical mixture, it is just not drinkable), but not every potion is a flask.

Why so rude tho? it's just a suggestion ok
it's just a biome
I'm not being rude, I'm expressing my opinion .

He wasn't really being rude. It was a debate for what we think would fit in the game.
Exactly.

But it sounds like we are trying to force re-logic to change crimson and he/she's trying to stop us
plus for me, corruption and crimson's only physical common point is that there can be only one native evil out of two of them.
which makes no sense saying that if crimson changes, corruption must change too.
I don't like the idea of changing one biome without changing the other because there is a close link between them, even if you can't see it.
And I am male.

That’s because Ichor and water are both liquids, while cursed flame is not
And with all of it being sprayed by Ichor Stickers, it’s gotta end up somewhere
They changed the desert water color
There is no logic in saying that Crimson's water should be yellow just because these two substances are liquid.

Nothing to do with that part about Ichor stickers, they are enemies of Hardmode.

I previously said that the water in the desert has not changed. Go see in the Terraria Wiki and find out, boy.

It is fine to express your opinion and disagree, but this part of your post is not a respectful way to express it. Putting "respectfully" in front of the words "shut up" does not reduce the disrespectful context. Please refrain from this kind of post in the future.
I knew that some moderator would come here and say that I am being rude. Honestly, there are times when there is nothing more appropriate than a good 'shut up'.
And this was the case. In addition, I am practically always an educated and respectful person, but this I could not tolerate.

This would actually be so easy to implement that people have already made texture packs for it on the PC version. It would be a nice thing to add but texture packs are easier than ever to set up now (seriously, I have zero spriting skills outside of recoloring and I was able to make a fully custom UI that works) so it probably isn’t needed.

This would actually be so easy to implement that people have already made texture packs for it on the PC version. It would be a nice thing to add but texture packs are easier than ever to set up now (seriously, I have zero spriting skills outside of recoloring and I was able to make a fully custom UI that works) so it probably isn’t needed.
Phew, so now we have good news, and the person who likes this new adition can have it without bothering those that don't want it to be in the game.
Then, case closed.

Back
Top Bottom