Terraria State of the Game - December 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pipeworks worked pretty quick once they were given the console porting job after 505 Games kinda dropped the ball and left it in a lurch of v1.2.

i wish people would do their research...

engine software was the original developer that took console terraria to 1.2... 505 games is the PUBLISHER.

they had nothing to do with the development.

just saying, people keep blaming 505 games for things they literally had nothing to do with.

hey @Loki do we have a release date for 1.4 yet. most likely no, but if you do that would be awesome

Not yet, sorry. Takes time to get it right, but lots of progress indeed...

My device (Xbox series X controller) is connected to my Ipad but i can’t do anything in the terraria app.

If you have it connected via bluetooth, it should work... though, with that said, I would have to ask DR about if the system yet supports XBX and PS5 gamepads...

In regards to timing, remember that the leap from 1.2 -> 1.3 took about 18 months on consoles (from PW announcement to launch)... I am pretty confident that won't be the case this time. Not saying the two are 1:1 analogous, but just giving some perspective here in month 2/3. :)

Not yet, sorry. Takes time to get it right, but lots of progress indeed...

If you have it connected via bluetooth, it should work... though, with that said, I would have to ask DR about if the system yet supports XBX and PS5 gamepads...

In regards to timing, remember that the leap from 1.2 -> 1.3 took about 18 months on consoles (from PW announcement to launch)... I am pretty confident that won't be the case this time. Not saying the two are 1:1 analogous, but just giving some perspective here in month 2/3. :)
At least you've made progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom