New Player, have some questions.

Yeah, they’re somewhat more rare though.
I've upgraded so many things, i've crafted Terraspark Boots and modified all of my accessories to Warding. Also, change my character's outfits. :dryadgrin:

Also, killed Hallowed Mimics, Pixies and Wyverns.

I have these items right now:
Terraria_2020_12_22_15_23_50_166.png

I've upgraded so many things, i've crafted Terraspark Boots and modified all of my accessories to Warding. Also, change my character's outfits. :dryadgrin:

Also, killed Hallowed Mimics, Pixies and Wyverns.

I have these items right now:
View attachment 302635
Golden Shower! Nice choice. Ichor lowers the defense of anything it hits, so that's going to be useful for a long while. You can also make Ichor bullets and arrows.

Golden Shower! Nice choice. Ichor lowers the defense of anything it hits, so that's going to be useful for a long while. You can also make Ichor bullets and arrows.
Can i defeat Queen Slime right now? Also, that book is gift from my friend. If it's cheating, i won't using it. Because, my world is Corruption.

Weapons look good. Golden Shower and Daedalus
Stormbow are great. You’ll definitely need wings before Queen Slime or any other hardmode boss, so I’d snag some wings real quick, but other than that it looks good.

Can i defeat Queen Slime right now? Also, that book is gift from my friend. If it's cheating, i won't using it. Because, my world is Corruption.
Ichor is the Crimson counterpart to Cursed Flames, and no, that isn't cheating. Using items obtained from other worlds is fine IMO as long as they're in your current stage of progression.

There’s ways to get crimson into corrupted worlds without world hopping anyway, I don’t think its cheating.

I've defeated it. What should i do next?
View attachment 302712
If you want, you can repeatedly fight Queen Slime until you get your hands on both the Gelatinous Pillion, a great mount with a 25% drop chance, and the Hook of Dissonance, a grappling hook that teleports you instantly to wherever you grapple to, it drops with a 33% chance.

If you want, you can repeatedly fight Queen Slime until you get your hands on both the Gelatinous Pillion, a great mount with a 25% drop chance, and the Hook of Dissonance, a grappling hook that teleports you instantly to wherever you grapple to, it drops with a 33% chance.
It dropped the Hook Of Dissonance. It's pretty useful. What will be my next step?

It dropped the Hook Of Dissonance. It's pretty useful. What will be my next step?
Fight the mechanical bosses. From here on, most bosses are required to progress. The mechanical bosses are essentially souped-up versions of pre-hardmode bosses. The easiest one is the Destroyer, a harder version of the Eater of Worlds. Unlike EoW, the Destroyer is longer, faster, and it's segments don't break apart. They still take individual damage, though. Take advantage of this by using piercing weapons or weapons that can damage multiple parts at once.

Fight the mechanical bosses. From here on, most bosses are required to progress. The mechanical bosses are essentially souped-up versions of pre-hardmode bosses. The easiest one is the Destroyer, a harder version of the Eater of Worlds. Unlike EoW, the Destroyer is longer, faster, and it's segments don't break apart. They still take individual damage, though. Take advantage of this by using piercing weapons or weapons that can damage multiple parts at once.
In some tutorials, spamming Holy Arrow with Daedalus bow from platform arena is pretty good against the Destroyer itself if i'm not wrong.

In some tutorials, spamming Holy Arrow with Daedalus bow from platform arena is pretty good against the Destroyer itself if i'm not wrong.
Definitely, won't hold it against you if you do that. You can summon it with a Mechanical Worm, made with Rotten Chunks, Iron/Lead Bars and Souls of Night.

Definitely. It’s not as effective as the tutorials show because both the bow and arrows were nerfed substantially, but the thing is that Destroyer is too big for any of the projectiles to miss and he takes a ton of damage from it either way.

Definitely. It’s not as effective as the tutorials show because both the bow and arrows were nerfed substantially, but the thing is that Destroyer is too big for any of the projectiles to miss and he takes a ton of damage from it either way.
Which weapon should i use for The Twins?
Terraria_2021_01_01_00_45_51_819.png

Ice Bow is good if you can click.
By the way, the best way is go and beat The Destroyer first and THEN get megashark and THEN kill The Twins

For The Destroyer - daedalus stormbow. yes, it is still op for killing it.

Ice Bow is good if you can click.
By the way, the best way is go and beat The Destroyer first and THEN get megashark and THEN kill The Twins

For The Destroyer - daedalus stormbow. yes, it is still op for killing it.
I've killed The Destroyer. Thanks for the tip. I'll try to get Uzi or Megashark.

I've killed The Destroyer. Thanks for the tip. I'll try to get Uzi or Megashark.
Megashark is Souls of might mainly, and you can get it fast, bcuz other ingredients are easy to get (minishark, illegal gun parts and shark fins are really easy to get.)

Back
Top Bottom