PC What is the weakest class in your opinion, as of the release of 1.4?

Defense isn’t a good stat. Also summoner has Access to the Valhalla Knight set which has both good defense and regeneration.
uh yea, but it doesn't increase any minion slots nor boost the speed of whips(changing armor pieces is annoyinh in a boss fight cuz maybe u have to change but ur surronded by projectiles

uh yea, but it doesn't increase any minion slots nor boost the speed of whips(changing armor pieces is annoyinh in a boss fight cuz maybe u have to change but ur surronded by projectiles
It’s survivability doesn’t come from a set bonus so you can easily just hybridize the single piece that gives you all of it with other armors.

It’s survivability doesn’t come from a set bonus so you can easily just hybridize the single piece that gives you all of it with other armors.
cuz its that hard maybe i should just switch to the other classes that have better survivability and can still easily maximize stats

cuz its that hard maybe i should just switch to the other classes that have better survivability and can still easily maximize stats

Summoner’s trash survivability is its balance. It pulls more than enough damage for the majority of the game, usually more than ranged or mage, to pay off for its lower defense/no damage reduction and a lower effective range.

Edit: and Valhalla Armor is just mixing that up, you sacrifice some offense for some defense. It’s not trash for you to trade offense for survivability.

Last edited:
I don’t think there’s another class which can get 6hp regen/sec off of armor alone before endgame. That’s like getting a greater healing potion every 25 seconds btw. Melee doesn’t even come close to that. This is also considering you don’t use any accessories or buffs with it.

I don’t think there’s another class which can get 6hp regen/sec off of armor alone before endgame. That’s like getting a greater healing potion every 25 seconds btw. Melee doesn’t even come close to that. This is also considering you don’t use any accessories or buffs with it.
solar flare armor has somthing like that but 4.5hp regen/sec

Summoner’s trash survivability is its balance. It pulls more than enough damage for the majority of the game, usually more than ranged or mage, to pay off for its lower defense/no damage reduction and a lower effective range.

Edit: and Valhalla Armor is just mixing that up, you sacrifice some offense for some defense. It’s not trash for you to trade offense for survivability.
stormbow exists eventide has always been op (uzi is kinda meh in dps but better than mega shark) yknow, for mages, blizzard staff and razorblade typhoon (if your stoopid enought to fight duke boi early hm like me)

Stardust’s set bonus is overrated; the stardust guardian has :red: range and worse DPS than any minions in its stage.

Anyway, Valhalla is pre-lunar so it’s more fair to compare it to compare it to Spooky, Switching out the chestplate, you only lose a measley 6% damage total and 2 minions in exchange for like 13 extra points of defense and 2hp/s of life regen. That’s a fair trade in my book - not one I’d always go for because I prefer offense, but a good deal.

Stardust’s set bonus is overrated; the stardust guardian has :red: range and worse DPS than any minions in its stage.

Anyway, Valhalla is pre-lunar so it’s more fair to compare it to compare it to Spooky, Switching out the chestplate, you only lose a measley 6% damage total and 2 minions in exchange for like 13 extra points of defense and 2hp/s of life regen. That’s a fair trade in my book - not one I’d always go for because I prefer offense, but a good deal.
1.4 it got a buff

stormbow exists eventide has always been op (uzi is kinda meh in dps but better than mega shark) yknow, for mages, blizzard staff and razorblade typhoon (if your stoopid enought to fight duke boi early hm like me)

At Stormbow stage, you can also get the absurdly powerful Sanguine Staff. At Eventide/Typhoon tier, you’re likely running Desert Tiger or Xenoes with either Morningstar or Kaleidoscope. All of those are powerful weapon combos that can pull upwards of 500 for sanguine/ 3000 DPS for post-empress for their tier, sometimes more.

Last edited:
At Stormbow stage, you can also get the absurdly powerful Sanguine Staff. At Eventide/Typhoon tier, you’re likely running Desert Tiger or Xenoes with either Morningstar or Kaleidoscope. All of those are powerful weapon combos that can pull upwards of 3000 DPS for their tier, sometimes more.
desert tiger has some werid *** physics fighting bosses tho like eol and golem, it kinda just hovers over them

Back
Top Bottom