Hot Topic Which Mechanical Boss is the Hardest?

Which Mechanical Boss is the Hardest?

• The Twins

Votes: 174 47.8%
  • The Destroyer

Votes: 69 19.0%
  • Skeletron Prime

Votes: 74 20.3%
  • They're all both pretty hard.

Votes: 9 2.5%
  • They're all both pretty easy.

Votes: 38 10.4%

• Total voters
I am trying ot do her but the butterfly to kill to summon her but it just won't spawn and I have already defeated Planterra

Its skeletron prime. Destroyer is easy sky bridge and daedalus storm bow. Twins are medium two teleporters on a skybridge with a box around with space for megashark with ichor bullets until they get close then teleport.

None of them are hard, but retinazer at least requires a brain to beat so the twins are definitely the hardest. People don’t realize that if you just keep your distance exactly one of skeletron prime’s arms matters and it’s literally just a worse version of retinazer that’s easier to dodge.

Originally, I thought the twins were the hardest... Now it's Skeletron prime.

The destroyer is easily cheeseable in a multitude of ways unless you're playing melee class, so it's out of the question.

Originally, I HATED the twins. I was overwhelmed with two eyes firing multiple projectiles and travelling at an insane speed. But I slowly learned how to cope with them, using the power of dodging and outrunning. I actually look forward to the twins fight whenever it comes to playthroughs, they're my favorite bossfight now because of how fun they are to battle with.

Skeletron Prime is the hardest because of the tedious boss battle that comes with him. Like Skeletron, Skeletron prime is basically a tank. What makes him worse is his laser and vice. The vice can charge at you from a large distance and you wouldn't be able to react quick enough, and the laser is just... not fun. I couldn't even fight him properly, I either cheated in my playthroughs or had to buff myself into oblivion just to defeat him.

Originally, I thought the twins were the hardest... Now it's Skeletron prime.

The destroyer is easily cheeseable in a multitude of ways unless you're playing melee class, so it's out of the question.

Originally, I HATED the twins. I was overwhelmed with two eyes firing multiple projectiles and travelling at an insane speed. But I slowly learned how to cope with them, using the power of dodging and outrunning. I actually look forward to the twins fight whenever it comes to playthroughs, they're my favorite bossfight now because of how fun they are to battle with.

Skeletron Prime is the hardest because of the tedious boss battle that comes with him. Like Skeletron, Skeletron prime is basically a tank. What makes him worse is his laser and vice. The vice can charge at you from a large distance and you wouldn't be able to react quick enough, and the laser is just... not fun. I couldn't even fight him properly, I either cheated in my playthroughs or had to buff myself into oblivion just to defeat him.
The vice actually has a long highly visible windup period which makes it trivial if you know to look, and the laser is literally Retinazer with a worse fire rate.

Although, unrelated, but the mechanical bosses might actually be the easiest bosses in the entire game. Skeletron prime flails uselessly because wings exist now, the Twins have a basic projectile and a charge attack which would be difficult... except wings exist now, and the Destroyer is hilariously countered by almost everything. Their attacks are just as orderly and learnable as Duke Fishron’s except unlike him, they do not deal enough damage to make up for it.

Last edited:
How many of you are saying that the destroyer is the easiest, I have worm boss problems, and with him being the biggest boss and the most (mechanical) heath, I like to say that I just have a lot of bad memories about him, but the twins, they're barley put up a fight, I just beat them with molten armor and the clockwork assault rifle, a joke these guys are, a joke

How many of you are saying that the destroyer is the easiest, I have worm boss problems, and with him being the biggest boss and the most (mechanical) heath, I like to say that I just have a lot of bad memories about him, but the twins, they're barley put up a fight, I just beat them with molten armor and the clockwork assault rifle, a joke these guys are, a joke
Destroyer is considered easiest because he’s countered so hard by piercing damage that the fight is often over in 10 seconds if you use certain weapons.

My worst's got to be retinazer, those lasers towards the end are just pure death. But my second's skeletron prime. Although i find him way easier to dodge than the twins, i often find it a struggle to defeat the old skeleton before daytime, the guy just doesn't die, i generally feel sorry for players in mastermode who have to put up with his infinite hp

depends on class,
melee: all of them, not deytroyer tho deyttoryer boi weak
ranged, not any thanks to our daedaule stormboi
mage: geno sans boi
summoner: all of them, unless u have sanguines but they are super grindy

deystroyer is easiest,\
with the infamous strombow and super star shooter, the twins can be killed
almost instantly in mere seconds
and geno sans is hardest
the twins is just 2 eyes of cthulu shooting projectiles at u, its almost as easy as deystroyer, but skeletron prime is harder

For Melee, I find Skeletron Prime the hardest. Melee cuts through the Destroyer like cheese and Shadowflame Knives work well enough for the Twins, but there aren’t many melee weapons with both enough range and can pierce to get past the arms. You either end up putting yourself in danger or dragging the fight on for way too long.

For summoner, Destroyer is probably the hardest imo. Blade or Sanguine do wonders for the other two mechs, but Destroyer is immune to ichor and has enough defense to block Blades and Sanguines only hit one or maybe two segments at a time. This boss is the only reason making Cool Whip is ever worth it.

Ranged and Mage both have options to absolutely blow Destroyer out of the water and they can generally attack through Prime’s arms, so the Twins is probably the hardest for them just due to their attack patterns.

Back
Top Bottom