tModLoader Recipe Browser

Hi Jopo, somehow whenever I try to set keybind. It stucks until alt+tab. It doesn't lemme set the keybind. Any ideas?
no, that's something that has affected tmodloader users in the past, my guess it has to do with antivirus settings, but I don't know for certain. You can open up "\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\input profiles.json" in a text editor and then follow the indentations from "Custom" to "Mouse And Keyboard", then add a comma after "ViewZoomOut": ["OemMinus"], then a new line, then type "RecipeBrowser: Toggle Recipe Browser": ["OemCloseBrackets"] and then save. Finally, launch tModLoader (it has to be closed while you edit this file.) You can also replace OemCloseBrackets with a letter for the key you want if you don't want the default of "]"

Video of the process using notepad++ for easy navigation:

no, that's something that has affected tmodloader users in the past, my guess it has to do with antivirus settings, but I don't know for certain. You can open up "\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\input profiles.json" in a text editor and then follow the indentations from "Custom" to "Mouse And Keyboard", then add a comma after "ViewZoomOut": ["OemMinus"], then a new line, then type "RecipeBrowser: Toggle Recipe Browser": ["OemCloseBrackets"] and then save. Finally, launch tModLoader (it has to be closed while you edit this file.) You can also replace OemCloseBrackets with a letter for the key you want if you don't want the default of "]"

Video of the process using notepad++ for easy navigation:
Yup this work. You're legend. Thanks for the solution.

I am getting the error message that says that the mod is not updated for the most recent version, I have tried deleting the mod off of my computer and my cloud, reinstalling it, and launching it with no other mods enabled. Is there another fix I can try or am I just out of luck?
image_2020-12-31_163441.png

I am getting the error message that says that the mod is not updated for the most recent version, I have tried deleting the mod off of my computer and my cloud, reinstalling it, and launching it with no other mods enabled. Is there another fix I can try or am I just out of luck?View attachment 303255
The note about the version isn't saying it's the cause of the issue, it's just informational.

This particular issue seems to happen with old or incomplete OneDrive installations. When we see this issue happen, we usually tell people this:

"If you haven't already, enable/install OneDrive. Right click your documents folder and select "Always save on this device". It might say "computer" instead of "device" or just "save on device". Now try. Note that this fix is for Windows 10 only"

You can try that solution, or you can try just deleting the "Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Configs\RecipeBrowser_RecipeBrowserClientConfig.json" file and trying again. Hopefully something will work, we aren't really sure how to help people with this issue, since it seems to be a bug with onedrive.

I followed both steps and tried to turn it on again and it worked, thanks. Not sure I could play modded without the recipe browser, I've grown dependent on it.

Hello, I'm having an issue where after I set the hotkey and press it nothing happens. I apologize if this is something easy to fix, I'm new to mods and I feel really stupid right now.

Hello, I'm having an issue where after I set the hotkey and press it nothing happens. I apologize if this is something easy to fix, I'm new to mods and I feel really stupid right now.
I'm not sure how that would happen. You can check the client.log file for errors maybe, see if there seems to be a mod conflict. Or double check that the hotkey is set.

I'm not sure how that would happen. You can check the client.log file for errors maybe, see if there seems to be a mod conflict. Or double check that the hotkey is set.

Hm. I don't think there was any conflicting mods as I was only using Calamity and Magic Storage, but the issue seems to have sorted itself out somehow. I'm still unsure of what happened, but thank you for the help regardless!

Currently, the Fargoswiltas mutant mod and recipe browser are conflicting. This is a shame because they are both super convenient mods to have. Disabling one mod allows the other to work, but if they are both on, RecipeBrowser has the error. Just letting you know.
Tmodloader Screenshot 2021.01.31 - 05.19.01.66.png

I cant get recipe browser to work, even though I followed the OneDrive solution you gave.

Attachments

• bruh why wont this work.JPG
    bruh why wont this work.JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 268
I cant get recipe browser to work, even though I followed the OneDrive solution you gave.
looks like the lootcache.json file is corrupted, you can try deleting it. If that doesn't work, delete it, then load only recipe browser, then load the rest. That should avoid the issue hopefully.

You can place a filter to identify items that are purchased from NPCs? There is always some mod item that comes with buying NPCs and it takes me a while to find out.

Hello, I have a problem. Now I can't load the LootCache. Every time I enter, I'm stuck there and can't cancel it. Only Alt + F4 can save me. Ha ha, what's on the screen is "rebuilding loopcache". It can be used before, but it can't be used since I'm updated. Please help me!
bandicam 2021-02-07 17-05-17-884.jpg

Attachments

• LootCache.json
    106.8 KB · Views: 109
Hello, I have a problem. Now I can't load the LootCache. Every time I enter, I'm stuck there and can't cancel it. Only Alt + F4 can save me. Ha ha, what's on the screen is "rebuilding loopcache". It can be used before, but it can't be used since I'm updated. Please help me!View attachment 307347
Did you try the shift key? If so, send me client.log of that attempt.

[QUOTE =“ jopojelly,帖子:2292841,成员:37401”]
您是否尝试过Shift键?如果是这样,请将该尝试的client.log发送给我。
[/引用]
Hello. I tried, but it didn't work.

什么都没有发生。
[QUOTE =“ Jorben,帖子:2292984,成员:227295”]
[QUOTE =“ jopojelly,帖子:2292841,成员:37401”]
您是否尝试过Shift键?如果是这样,请将该尝试的client.log发送给我。
[/引用]
您好。我尝试过,但是没有用。
[/引用]

[QUOTE =“ Jorben,帖子:2292986,成员:227295”]