New Player, have some questions.

I've defeated The Twins with Uzi. Which weapon should i use for Skeletron Prime?

Megashark or Uzi with Crystal Bullets is a pretty good go and you would be fine with them. If you want to make it easy, Dart Rifle with Crystal Darts is probably the best choice since it will consistently hit all four arms and the head.

Megashark or Uzi with Crystal Bullets is a pretty good go and you would be fine with them. If you want to make it easy, Dart Rifle with Crystal Darts is probably the best choice since it will consistently hit all four arms and the head.
I'll try to get Dart Rifle from Biome Mimics.

You need to get the souls from each mech boss,craft the hallowed pickax,and mine chlorophyte.It is this green ore located in the jungle.Then,you need to find a pink bulb,Make a huge sqaure arena around it,and then kill plantera

As someone who played largely as a magic user, the harp's a nice weapon in general -- enemy piercing, variable speed, and it bounces off walls if I recall. Even if you don't usually use magic, it's a nice tool in the toolbox, especially because nothing stops you from having a max MP count regardless of weapon choice.

Am i strong enough for Plantera? Should i get better accessories?
Terraria_2021_01_01_17_25_13_575.png

Am i strong enough for Plantera? Should i get better accessories?
View attachment 303315

That Balloon seems like an odd choice for mid Hardmode, I’d exchange it out for something like an Avenger Emblem. Those weapons you have there should be good enough for Plantera, and you should also be able to get your hands on Yelets or Chlorophyte Shotbow.

Make sure to farm Life Fruits and get to 500 HP asap.

That Balloon seems like an odd choice for mid Hardmode, I’d exchange it out for something like an Avenger Emblem. Those weapons you have there should be good enough for Plantera, and you should also be able to get your hands on Yelets or Chlorophyte Shotbow.

I've crafted Avenger Emblem and Turtle Armor. I have 430 HP.
Terraria_2021_01_01_18_11_21_539.png

Plantera is destroyed. What will be my next step?

Plantera is destroyed. What will be my next step?

Wow, you’re progressing fast.

Progression really branches out after Plantera. You can explore the Hardmode Dungeon, fight a Solar Eclipse, fight the Pumpkin or Frost Moon, challenge Golem or try to kill Duke Fishron and Empress of Light.

I can’t tell you what to do exactly since it really varies every time, but start with the dungeon or solar eclipse. They’re probably the easiest way to upgrade your loot.

Wow, you’re progressing fast.

Progression really branches out after Plantera. You can explore the Hardmode Dungeon, fight a Solar Eclipse, fight the Pumpkin or Frost Moon, challenge Golem or try to kill Duke Fishron and Empress of Light.

I can’t tell you what to do exactly since it really varies every time, but start with the dungeon or solar eclipse. They’re probably the easiest way to upgrade your loot.
Which armor and weapon good for Golem?

Which armor and weapon good for Golem?
In normal mode,Golem is a pushover. Just make your way to the big room and place a flat arena of platforms at the top,make sure it has campfires and heart lanters.your Uzi is your weapon to go.
Load it with about as amny chlorophyte bullets as you can.

In normal mode,Golem is a pushover. Just make your way to the big room and place a flat arena of platforms at the top,make sure it has campfires and heart lanters.your Uzi is your weapon to go.
Load it with about as amny chlorophyte bullets as you can.
Thanks.

I've killed Golem 5 times. It was way easier than Plantera. What will be my next step?
A. you can go directly for moon lord and kill the lunatic cultist. B. you can activate the frost moon and pumpkin moor,or you can get better weapons in the post plantera dungeon.For moonlord and duke fishron , I recommend upgrading your armor into beetle armor.Beetle shell for defence,and beetle scalemail for offense and damage.

A. you can go directly for moon lord and kill the lunatic cultist. B. you can activate the frost moon and pumpkin moor,or you can get better weapons in the post plantera dungeon.For moonlord and duke fishron , I recommend upgrading your armor into beetle armor.Beetle shell for defence,and beetle scalemail for offense and damage.

I don’t recommend barging straight into Moon Lord, Golem drops generally can’t handle the Pillars.

Try fighting the Pumpkin Moon first, between both bosses and both moons it’s the easiest. You can then use the stuff to try the Frost Moon, the bosses or the Martians.

You definitely want to do Martians at some point before Moon Lord anyway, by the way.

Back
Top Bottom