Music Pack The One Game-One Song Project (Free for the taking a.k.a abandoned)

That feels like it would replace Title Classic to be honest (I just finished that game 2 days ago btw and I agree it’s absolutely incredible).
I suppose it could, yeah (I haven't played Oneshot, but I watched Merg play it and the game is amazing; but that's off topic).

POLL IN PROGRESS, check above this post. Future polls will be made on separate posts to allow for simultaneous voting, active poll in the Current Conflicts list.
Hi there @Nancok, this project sounds like a lot of fun. However, it’s not going to be feasible to have concurrent running threads just for voting. I see that there’s already a second thread (1st Draft: Empress of Light v1 (ignore if you don't come from the OG-OS thread)). For the time being I have removed that second thread while we work this out.

I want you to be able to continue your project, but there can’t be multiple threads for it. Here are possible solutions:
  1. Have the poll set up in this thread. When one poll (for instance, the “conflicting hollow night songs”) is complete, simply report the first post and tell forum staff what the next poll should be (title, and options). Then make a post in the thread alerting its readers a new poll is ready. Rinse and repeat.
  2. Do the voting within the thread by asking people to type out their choice.
  3. Make separate straw polls (strawpoll.com) that can run concurrently and give links for them.

Hi there @Nancok, this project sounds like a lot of fun. However, it’s not going to be feasible to have concurrent running threads just for voting. I see that there’s already a second thread (1st Draft: Empress of Light v1 (ignore if you don't come from the OG-OS thread)). For the time being I have removed that second thread while we work this out.

I want you to be able to continue your project, but there can’t be multiple threads for it. Here are possible solutions:
  1. Have the poll set up in this thread. When one poll (for instance, the “conflicting hollow night songs”) is complete, simply report the first post and tell forum staff what the next poll should be (title, and options). Then make a post in the thread alerting its readers a new poll is ready. Rinse and repeat.
  2. Do the voting within the thread by asking people to type out their choice.
  3. Make separate straw polls (strawpoll.com) that can run concurrently and give links for them.
Completely understandable, i did feel like i was being a bit cheeky doing that
I will just go for strawpoll, i decided against it initially cuz it is easier to "cheat", but considering people can have multiple accounts too, i don't think it matters

And don't use 10 minutes long tracks, for god sake, because it will probably rip every RAM in the world
I imagine i will have to retouch most songs, mostly to make them loop properly, i will try to keep them below 6 minutes

This is going to be a pretty obscure pick. I actually didn’t use this one in my custom wavebank. It probably replaces Alt Underground best:

Allright, since it's a sudden change i'll put it here but in the future there won't be any anouncements.
Polls now are in the conflicts list

Since i didn't vote on the hollow knight poll, i'll be using my vote to break the tie, with Greenpath as the winner, i intend to reserve my votes to only break ties in case they happen, otherwise i would have to either re-do the poll or choose a winner, which would grant me 2 votes
The other polls expire tomorrow near 8 PM GMT-0

Last edited:
this one for queen bee/boss 5
this one for graveyard
this for hallow or forest
if you can't tell i'm bored as heck

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom