tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

you'd be right and the fact every single one of us has a full time job
aight have a nice day :3
although, one more question, what hairs does the ssj function support, all of them, half of them, or only a select few? (and by which hairs support ssj, i mean which hairs stick up when in ssj?)

Last edited:
i just want to say that you guys made an incredible job on this mod and its one of the best mods i ever saw on terraria

So, I don't know if this was mentioned/suggested/tested since then as I recall that discussion happening a loooong time ago, but if you remember, someone - possibly me, I don't remember - mentioned an issue with Terraria Overhaul and your Dragon Ball mod being used together, where it would look weird when transformations such as Super Saiyan were being used, because there would be both the static head of the character with DBZ spiky hair, AND the Overhaul rotation-capable character head appearing at once.

Again, I don't know if anyone tested this for you, but I just began playing modded Terraria again and I realized the head moving part of Overhaul can be turned off in the config. So... I'm going to test if turning that off and becoming Super Saiyan to see if that fixes the odd look it had before (my guess being 'probably' at the moment).

Might take a while since I just started and I'm a long ways from becoming a Super Saiyan, but I'll try to remember to let you know whether it works or not when I get there.

ALRIGHT! SO.

I went, and was able to test whether DBT's Super Saiyan hair works with Terraria Overhaul, as explained in the previous post above. The problem being, as mentioned in said post, that with them both installed, when my character turned Super Saiyan, she ended up with two heads; the Super Saiyan, golden-haired one from DBT, and the normal looking, rotating-able head from Terraria Overhaul's Player Rendering improvement!

So, in order to use both mods and avoid that silly-looking result, one of these effects's got to go. Namely, the one not turning you into a golden-haired god of ki power. To do so, go into your Documents/MyGames/Terraria/ModLoader/TerrariaOverhaul folder and open the Config.json file.

You are looking for the Visuals category, under which you'll find the line:

"noPlayerHeadRotation": false,

...Set it to true instead.

BAM. Problem solved. You get to enjoy all of Overhaul's sweet improvements, AND not look like a two headed Human/Saiyan weirdo when you go Super Saiyan or above. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom