tModLoader SGAmod

Do you think I got what it takes to make this a good mod?

• Yes, please share your thoughts :)

Votes: 52 98.1%
  • No, Explain why not :(

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
i have some expertise, but draken won't spawn. is there some sort of hidden requirement, or do i just not know the full extent of the requirements?

This update, took way too long, and given how off and on I've been about it, I've likely missed quite a few things. I really shouldn't do massive updates like this as SGAmod literally died for 2 months. But here we are:

3.100-the largest update the mod has gotten thus far likely, I've also included all the smaller hotfixes as well just in case between here and then

3.100-(5/23/20)-End of the Beginning pt2:

--Added

-Gucci Gauntlet, Soldier's Rocket Launcher, Acid Rocket, Transmutation Powder, Condenser's Potion, Ragnarok's Brew, Energizer Battery, Consumable Hell, Portal Essence, Terra Trident, Solis Nova, Stone Barrier Staff, True Wraith Notch, Ring of Respite, Necklace O' Nerve, Shinobi's Shadow, Plasma Pack, Gun Barrel Parts, Second Cylinder, Peacekeeper's Duster, Sparing Spurs, High Noon,Dualing Deity Shades, Gunslinger of Song and Legend, Ninja Sash, Shin Sash

-Novite Ore, Bars, and Gear!

-Copper and Cobalt Wraith themes composed by 'musicman'!

-All Book entries for boss checklist with some placeholder graphics for now

-The Deeper Dungeons! There's a strange portal in the dungeon... (Still a bit of a WIP, find unique loot, how deep can you go?)

-A complete rework for Action Cooldowns and all items that use them: they are now stackable!

-Electric Charges, heavy WIP, but some items are changed to use this new system +1 new prefix to match.

--Changed:

-All throwing damage in the mod has been changed to a modded type of throwing to prepare for 1.4 TMODLoader, until then thou it should work alongside... most throwing gear until 1.4 releases

-Luminite Wraith has been reworked visually, and gameplay wise a bit as well

-IDG's Starter Bags are now a 'possible' unlock for beating a challenge

-Overhauled the way Charms work, they are now equipped in your Minecart slot, and have downsides attached to them so they are not free accessories

-Caliburn Guardian has been moved to post EoC and the boulder attack has been given a delay

-Added a DPS cap to Hellion, exceeding 50K DPS will make your attacks only do 1 damage

-Popular Modded damage types (Calamity and Thorium's) are accounted for in items that boost class-wide general damage

-Most armors have been reworked to the new Stacking Cooldown system

-Dragon's Might and Matrix Potions are now far rarer in generated chests

-Caliburns should now drop their swords locally on each client

-Tier 3 Charms are now expert only due to requiring a Mecha-Minecart, Enhancing Charms have been greatly buffed

-Handling Gloves have been added to the Tech Master's Gear, Tech Master's Gear no longer has its own trap damage boosts as it now inherits it from the Handling Gloves

-Boreic Hamaxe has been reworked to make up for its smaller sprite

-Acid Rounds renamed to Acid Bullet

-Nerfed Gatlipiller

-Bolts now arc around rather than having perfect accuracy

-Nerfed Serpent's Redemption of all bonus crit chance

-Reduced Sharkvern's body DR to 50% from 75% and only for piercing weapons, reduced body defense from 50 to 25

-Limited the number of Stardust Cells that spawn during Luminite Wraith's fight

-Oynx Tactical Shotgun and Tactical SMG Rifle slightly nerfed

-Removed the barrier walls from Cratrogeddon

-Tin Wraith has been removed and Tin Wraith Shards are unused for the time being, if he returns, he will return in a different light

-Removed the 2nd set of () off custom angler fish

-Removed the TF2 Questline and all code related to it, this was very old, poorly coded, unfinished, and cringy. Contracker is still in the mod however.

-Removed Magic Cuffs from Elite Emblem

-Replaced DD2 with Old One's Army wherever it is displayed

-Removed a Webmillio from the github

-General Quailty of Life changes like Boss Heads and better cross mod support, and of course resprites

--Fixed:

-The Hellion unlock message has been fixed, hopefully, finally, for good this time! Not this time recipe browser! (Thank god if so! MAJOR props to Ekyo for helping me figure this one out!)

-Hopefully Hellion going non-existant mid fight

-Hellion Beam textures being created at all times and better resource managment, Also redid all uses of ModContent.GetTexture("Terraria/) being called every frame, this should hopefully not crash TML64bit within a few minutes now

-Paradox Mirrors and Hellion's circle arena should no longer draw outside your screen, improving FPS

-Hotbar and Item Curse should now properly block item continuous use like Last Prism

-Tier 3 Dark Mage and Orge not awarding any Expertise

-The tiles under the Caliburn Alters being minable when they shouldn't have been

-Dank Shrines being unminable til after hardmode Murk was beaten, and a mistake relating to murk's defeat code, whoops!

-Murk's bag causing slowdowns when opening due to an unneeded for loop, And fixed murk not being marked as "beaten" properly

-Tech Master's Gear not granting both bonuses as listed

-Dank Mimic being called Swamp Mimics

-Mangrove Hammer not being part of the Mangrove set

-Herald of War of boosting the wrong damage type

-Snowfrosted now tells you to fight Cirno when outside the boss fight

-Ice Faries spawning during the night, underground, and their gold dropped being too much

-Murk/Killer Fly Swarm should hopefully spawn normally now in Multiplayer

-Fixed Acid Scepter shots acting weird in water

-Fixed Typos

-Various 'behind the curtain' improvement tweaks to code, mod structure and bug fixes

3.099-(5/23/20)-Hot Fix #9:

This is the last update before the next major update, thank you ALL who gave my mod a try with the release of terraria 1.4, you have no idea how much it means to me <3

--Fixed:

-Virulent Ore spreading to Demonite And Crimtane (this was left over code from BlueMagic, whoops!)

-removed the tooltip of jab-lins being consumable in melee from non-consumable jab-lins (IE the Sanguine Bident)

-Spelling, rewording, and grammer mistakes abound (Thanks Gpax971!)

3.098-(5/22/20)-Hot Fix #8:

--Changed:

-Life required to fight Caliburns lowered to 200 (from 220)

--Fixed:

-Spider Queen not dropping anything in Mutltiplayer

-Caliburn alters not telling you that you need more HP in multiplayer games if you have less than 200 life

3.097-(5/21/20)-Hot Fix #7:

--Changed:

-Fridgeflame Canister's Frostflames now deal IFrames unique to the projectile type, this means that no matter how many you spew, the Frostflames can only hit once every 10 frames. Fridgeflame Canister has been buffed to make up for this (75% of base damage instead of 50%)

-Rebalanced all boss coin drops (Cirno will no longer drop nearly 2 plat)

--Fixed:

-Cobalt Wraith's swords doing too much damage

-Copper and Cobalt Wraith dropping the wrong ore types

-Oversight with Wrath of Caliburn that didn't cause it to scale properly

Changelog:

3.096-(5/20/20)-Hot Fix #6:

--Added:

-Wrath of Caliburn, a hardmode varient that can be used to farm swords, so you can get them in worlds where say: the worldgen messed up.

-a few more "book" entries for Boss Checklist

--Fixed

-True Moonlight online (I think...)

-Found and fixed bad net data (Caliburn compass works now)

-The Caliburn generation code hopefully, your sword shrines won't get messed up now by chests

-Replaced recipe groups of Fragments with the vanilla ones, basically means SGAmod items can support properly modded in Fragments

3.090-(5/18/20)-Hot Fix #5:

--Added:

-Alot more missing item tooltips (when you don't own an item and get a hint on how to get it)

--Changes

-buffed Tidal Charm significantly

--Fixed

-Tidal Charm properly works now

-jab-lin and Revolving West code

-Redid Caliburn hitframes code (to make sure there really are no more Iframes)

-Gas Passer requiring the Cursed Flames book (Relogic, come on! Naming convention!)

3.3050-(5/16/20)-Hot Fix #4:

-Added:

-a handful of wonderful resprites for Midas Touch, Machete, Jarate, Sword of the Blue Moon, and True Moonlight

--Changed:

-True Moonlight's new sprite has a new visual effect

--Fixed

-True Moonlight Lv3 waves not homing through walls

Furthermore, JellyBru has been added to the credits list

Last edited:
Just wanted to leave this here as someone who's contributed a bit to this mod.

You have my deep respect for having the dedication to bring this project back from the dead, and I cannot wait to see what more the mod has to offer in the future!

Dropping 3.200 as we speak:

3.200-(7/25/20)-End of the Beginning pt3:

--Added:

-Eastern Gong, Laser Lance, Beserker Aura Staff

-New Dialog options for Draken! No more is there a "button 2"

-Fargo's Mutant Mod Support

--Changed:

-Acidic Skull and Radiation Cure both now add resistance against the health lose from the Radiation debuffs (This does not include Limbo Fading however)

-Entrophite Tranmuter has been moved to Draken's shop (4000 Expertise to unlock, 750 to purchase)

-More overhauls and changed moves to Hellion

-Portal now gets in on the party

-Nightmare's Expertise bonus has been increased to 25% from 15%

-Dank Wood Armor has been buffed a bit to compensate for the effort required to get it

-Infact added the Stone Barrier Staff to be obtainable, check the Deeper Dungeons

-Removed Mana Battery from Condensing Potion recipe; it really didn't make much sense

-Removed bonus action cooldown stack off Novite Helmet, and replaced with a energy saving buff

-Greatly reduced item values for Cratrosity's drops, and the boss's own gold dropped down to 10 gold (from 45)

-If the Traveling Merchant is selling Soldier's Rocket Launcher or the player owns one, he now also sells Rocket MK1's

-Energizer Battery's restore percent decreased to 20%

--Fixed

-Hopefully, fixed the unkillable Supreme Pinky Glitch

-Throwing Gloves not accounting for Throwing Item Saving Chances

-The broken tools bug that happened when you died in the Deeper Dungeons and couldn't use your tools without restarting your game

-Energizer Battery stacking infinity

-Kou Sash using the wrong Jab-Lin accessory

-Luminite Wraith's debug text showing up

-Caliburn's having no sell value and being practically free to reforge

-Reality's Sunder not craftable without beating Hellion's 1st phase if you've already talked to Draken on that character

-True Copper Wraith Notch dropping 24/7 off Copper Wraith if you got it once, now only drops once per world

-Twin Prime Destroyers listing incorrect info in Boss Checklist's book

Here's the Hotfix Mania Patchnotes for hotfix Mania #10

3.177-(7/17/20)-Hot Fix #10 Mania:
--WIll be updating Hotfix #10 as I make more smaller changes post-3.100 release

--Added:

-Added Bombs to all chest types in the Deeper Dungeon: a 50% chance to have 5-10 bombs (25% to be sticky bombs), added a hint that they can break the spike walls!

-More Deeper Dungeon Varity hall types-Cobwebs,Frozen Halls, and the occasional traps!

-Glass Swords, Kou Sash

--Changed:

-Buffed Big Bang: Auto swing and +5 crit chance for melee

-Novite Armor has less acceleration per charge and can now be toggled all together with WalkMode

-Tech Master's Gear now requires the Night Vision Helmet instead on Ninja Gear

-Charms have been renamed to Amulets to seperate them from other accessories that bare the name

-Can you summon Hellion's Main fight and skip Hellion core now, Reality's Sunder says how (also updated the text effect to be able to be read lol)

-Dying in a subworld now sends you back to the overworld

-Strange Portal now sells the loot found in the Subworlds for Expertise in Multiplayer

-Greatly Increased Shinobi's Shadow cost

-Reduced Supreme Pinky minion count, but increased HP, removed falling slimes in the final phase, reworked attacked to be easier to dodge and more predictable

-Hellion: Drone HP reduced, reworked the army phases to no longer disable your accessories, but gives Limbo Fading and other debuffs that reduce defense and attack, during said army phases you now have Snowfrosted, Hellion no longer regens HP from taunting (unless during army phases), Getting hit no longer gives Radiation 1, Changed the Brain Scrabler bolts to something that doesn't cause confusion, greatly increased the number of Drakenite Bars that Hellion drops, Removed anti-cheese
-Yet More Hellion reworks... Cirno assists during the goblin army phase and basic (non summoner) goblin count doubled, Cratogeddon's special crates assist during the Pirate/Frost Legion phase, Topaz attack damage reduced, Drones do not deal any contact damage
-Hellion Core: attempted to telegraph charge attacks with speed depending on distance, reduced laser firerates, changed projectile types, removed extra spam attacks

-Cratogeddon: increased drops, reduced attack power, reduced/capped movement speed, slower attacks, bullet hell phase is easier and the easily dodged bullets gained damage, all other attacks have reduced damage, reduced Cratogeddon special crate projectile damage

-Cratrosity Reduced base attack power, charge attack has capped movement speed

-All other Javelins items have been renamed to Jab-lin

-Ice Fairy spawn rate reduced and loot increased

-Electric discharges now have a size depending on how many times they can arc

-Buffed Blazewyrm Armor

-Forgot to remove Magic Cuffs completely off Elite Emblem, whoops!

--Fixed

-Anticipation Charm softlocking players while they were holding no items in their hand

-Sharkvern using Cirno in the Boss Checklist book

-A bug that prevented online play all together

-Cirno's Attacks and Icicle fall not working anymore

-Hopefully fixed the crash on world load bug

-Novite Tesla Tower targeting 'nothing' and consuming electricity, hopefully anyways

-Gunslinger of song and legend's ability causing damage problems

-Boss Spawns no longer working in multiplayer

-Circuit Breaker Blade using Electric Charge without spawning an electric discharge

-Novite and Novus both generating in a world due to a coding oversight
-^fixed the above, again :/

New update is out, due to popular demand I have completely ruined redone Hellion, all with the help of my non existant wonderful spriters and Calamity fanboy playerbase who depends more and more from what I cannot do alone dedicated community!
It's great! I tell you, the best days of my life, being a slave to the modding community, being put off by youtubers who promised you to review your stuff to play Terraria otherworld, it's the best thing in the world and I'd rather not live for anything else cus I don't have a choice, enjoy!
3.300-(7/28/20)-Mid Update/Hellion Fix Patch:

--Added:

-Clarity Potion

-A proper personality for Hellion

-Placeholder warnings

--Changed:

-Hellion's fight, made it better

-Greatly increased the duration of most potions (to atleast 5 minutes)

-Gas Passer nerfed to account for the ability to spam throw it now, Jarate and Gas Passer made cheaper to craft

-Altered the visuals a bit on the Berserker Aura Staff

--Fixed

-Hellion
[\Changelog]

You thought SGAmod was dead didn't you?

Ok maybe not, but 3 months later, I have done it: I am proud to unveil the largest update for the mod yet:

3.400:
Century's Millennium
God I wish I had a freaking banner for this

Keep in mind there are likely alot of bugs I am not aware of here, and some features I had to cut because I totally messed up the current mod with the dependencies, and promised a release on Dec 1st, non the less, enjoy! For real this time!​

Here's your MASSIVE changelog!
3.400-(12/1/20)-Century's Millennium:

THANK YOU ALL FOR 100,000 DOWNLOADS! <3, it seriously means alot, you have no idea <3<3<3

--Added:

-BOOMerang, Coralrang, FridgeFlamarang, Wirang, Specterang, Fortune Falchion, Gnat-ades, Sludge Bomb, Laser Marker, Re-Router, Divine Shower Storm, Cracked Mirror, Red Phasebrand, Cyber Scythe, Shadeflame Staff, Volcanic Space Blaster, Crystal Comet, Thermal Jab-lin, Swamp Sovnya, Crimson Catastrophe, Dragon Commander, Gnat and Horsefly Staff, Sybarite Gem, Blazing Heart, Restoration Flower, Glacial Stone, Terra Diving Gear, Aversion Charm, Pocket Rocks, Granite Magnet, Cobalt Magnet, TPDCPU, Wraith Targeting Gamepad, Novus Summoning Orb, Novite Command Chip, Prismal Necklace, Enchanted Bubble, Universal Music Box (is infact part of IDGlib), Assembly Star, Bottled Mud, Stygian Star, Dank Key, Spanner, Bench God's Favor

-New Potions: Energy, True Strike, Trigger Finger, Toxicity, Intimacy, Tooltime, Tinker

-Dark Sectors and Limbo! Defeating the 3 mech bosses awakens a darker presence in your world. Defeat the Wrath of Caliburn to upgrade your Caliburn Compess to help you. But watch out what treads below...

-The Reverse Engineering Station now has a 2nd use: uncrafting! But at a cost...

-Flasks for various weapon debuffs

-Added a new Town NPC: the Goat

-Proper trophies for all the bosses! For some bosses they always drop one on death.

-Luminite Wraith's entire resprite collection; about time!

-Resprites for the Amulets, updated Bosscheck list icons, proper sprites for Book of Jones, Revolving West, Shark Bait, Makeshift Spear Trap Gun, EA Logo, Corporate Epiphany, Several Buff icons, some other items, and many other sprite updates and resprites

-Music tracks for Sharkvern and Spider Queen, composed by Musicman, And the Caliburns composed by Rijam, and music boxes for all (except 1) of the custom themes!

-Added Obsidian Rose, Lava Charm, Shadow Key, Cobalt Shield, Flipper, Snowball Launcher, Sky Mill, and Frog Leg crafting recipes to the Reverse Engineering Table. All these and previous items now require an Assembly Star (sold by Draken)

-Added a Client Config option to force Hellion to respect your privacy and disable the extra effects of Apocalypticals

-Quite a few new lines for Draken, including a special sequence only during a largely vanity Terraria event...

-Added various missing QoL content, like banners for enemies, tiles for blocks, Gores, so on

--Changed:

-Duke Fishron has been added to the Expertise Rewards, Expertise cap is now 22000, Mimic and Goblin Summoner rewards have been halved, Pillars reduced to 200, added Big Mimics for 100 each (Coruption OR Crimson OR Dank, not all. And Hallow Mimic)

-Murk has been revamped: new attacks, damages adjusted, enters into phase 2 at 85% instead of 75%, moves faster when the player is further (making kiting him harder), and has more HP, speed, and spawns more slimes, and faster bombers in Hardmode. Murky Depths is no longer inflicted during the Hardmode fight and Dank slimes inflict Murky Depths instead of Poison on contact (this is less during the boss fight)

-Murk's flies/Killer Fly Swarm have increasing and decreasing speed caps depending on the distance to the player while charging

-Sharkvern has a new attack and readjusted stats and fight; Has a new drowning mechanic during the fight and before it; shark minions no longer shoot Sapphire Bolts

-Cirno is way more aggressive and faster when chasing the player, but stops charging from a greater distance, this helps to avoid the circing cheese. Also changed the way she is summoned with more flair

-Attempting to spawn Cratrosity during the day tells you to try again at night

-Biomass has been rebranded as Photosyte, spawns less often in clouds, and has a new mining sound

-Action Cooldown Stacks now turn red when your stack count exceeds your max allowed stacks, and decay at only half their normal rate

-Prismic and Prismal ammo types now have a saving chance to not consume the cycled ammo types on use (33% and 25% respectively)

-Armor and mobility accessories have been overhauled (see fixes)

-The Entropy Transmuter is no longer sold by Draken (it has been moved to the Strange Portal's shop in mutliplayer) and has been made craftable, Entrophite is now obtained in Limbo.

-The Fiery Heart is now obtainable and reworked to be stronger

-Nightmare mode now visibly shows next on your character in the character selection screen

-Worldgen chest loot: loot chances increased for Decayed Moss+Photosyte/A Machete or Guerrilla Pistol only have a 18.75% chance to show up in non-Dank Shrine chests (75% in Dank Shrines), and no longer show up in other modded chests anymore in world generation. Dragons Might and Matrix Potions are less common.

-Dank Cores are a bit more common in Dank Shrines, and you can now find more than 1 in expert rarely

-Energizer Battery now requires Photosyte instead of Photosyte Bars (has been moved earlier)

-Forager's Blade has a new function, Merchant's price of Leather was greatly increased to account for this

-Massacre Prototype now costs 50 life to fire, and resets life regen on use, mana cost halved

-Removed the Cobalt Wraith defeat line, and changed Copper Wraith's to reflect that you can craft a furnace before fighting it

-Caliburn Guardians fade in when summoned

-One of Draken's lines now that Serious Sam 4 was released

-Dank Crates now give Bars and crafting materials seperately (you get more look now, also added Transmutation Powder to the drops)

-Some various things to Dank Shrine enemies, Mud mummies have quite the new functionality now, and now each of them usually drops a Dank Shrine material (Cores/Wood) after Murk as to not make fishing the only means of getting more

-Heralds of the horsemen no longer require both a Hardy Saddle and Slimy Saddle, but rather either to make them easier to craft.

-Cratrosity can no longer hit the player if they are not actively moving towards them (they can still hit the playing when flying side to side thou) to prevent cheat hits

-Cobalt Wraith's Swords are more vulnerable to knockback and their Waterbolt attack has an extra 100 frames of cooldown

-Jab-lins/Transmutation Powder are cheaper/can craft more of them

-All Thrower gloves are cheaper to craft and cost only leather now instead of tattered cloth, removed the Detonator from Throwable Boulder Trap's crafting recipe

-Wraith Core Fragments cost more in Mutant's shop

-Peacekeeper's Duster's town life regen now works during boss fights, fighting a boss in your NPC's town is a high risk factor anyways

-Avali Scythe and Glass Swords are cheaper to craft

-Removed the Arctic Diving Gear off Space Diver Helmet's recipe (it still gets the bonuses thou)

-Novus Core/Prismal Core/Tech Master's Gear's Increased Action Cooldown Limit is only increased once per these 3 accessories (wearing all 3 only gives you 1 free stack)

-Mana Battery no longer requires Advanced Plating

-Fridgeflame now has a new crafting recipe involving water and lava; it also gives 2 per craft now instead of 1 to make up for this

-Guerrilla Pistol is now a Revolver-type weapon

-Rebalanced Solis Nova: it has been moved to pre-Luminite Wraith

-Rebalanced Terra Trident: it has been moved to post all mech bosses, crit chance has been improved to make up for its tough crafting recipe

-Rebalanced most preharmode Jab-lins: damage increased, stick-in hits reduced

-Reworked Tidal Charm: it has been given a new game-changing property, check it out!

-Reworked Cosmic Grasp: Creates Shadow Tendrils instead of Shadow Beams, still requires a Shadowbeam Staff

-Reworked Mangrove Shiv: Is now a throwing weapon with a new mechanic

-Reworked Midas Touch: Larger Resprite, damage reduced to 70 (from 85), unique property doesn't function when under the effects of a Flask of Gold, old sprite repurposed into the Fortune Falchion

-Reworked Stormbreaker: Damage nerfed, alt fire damage increased, now consumes Electric Charge instead of mana

-Reworked Cirno's Wings: Magic Attacks only sometimes do Frostburn, the originally functionality belongs to Cold Damage attacks now, now has unlimited flight in the Snow Biome, but greatly reduced in the Jungle, Desert, and Underworld, also provides immunity to Snowfrosted

-Reworked Quasar Cannon: now properly uses mana, and has been added to the Former Havoc Mod item collection

-Reworked Manglove Armor: each piece now provides 1% Apocalyptical Chance, has less defense, the legging's speed was adjusted a little

-Reworked Celestial Flare: Slower swing speed, hits create moving explosions

-Reworked Thermal Pike: attacks now hit through half the enemy's defense, base damage lowered

-Reworked Lava Rocks Gun: now only shoots 1 large rock and bonus crit chance removed plus base damage lowered, but the splash damage is increased and inflicts a new debuff: Lava Burn. Which causes enemies to be treated like they're in lava for 5 seconds. Furthermore the larger rock does 3X damage on direct hit

-Reworked Flametrap 'Thrower': Shoots slower and flames spew at high the rate before, however flames hit more often

-Reworked XOP Flamethrower: The projectile hit delay has been reduced by 1 frame, damage lowered

-Reworked Portable Hive: No longer gives defense, but now gives 10% Summon damage, Honeyed buff is now splashed onto other nearby players

-Reworked Shadeflare: Arrows no longer cause immunity frames, but hit only once per lifespan

-Reworked Hellion's Cascade: now uses Static immunity VS local immunity, meaning overlapping beams no longer do extra damage, this time has been reduced to 30 frames however, mana cost increased

-Nerfed Laser Lance: damage slightly lowered, hitbox largely increased due to the new sprite

-Nerfed Plythe: damage has been reduced to 110 (from 125), Knockback has been reduced to 0, stacks simliar to light disks to 5, and has gotten a visual overhaul, requires Light Disks instead of Avali Scythe

-Nerfed Maldal: reduced crit bonus heavily

-Nerfed Icicle Fall: Removed all bonus crit chance

-Nerfed Creeper's Explosive Throw, reduced damage and fixed it so 2 yoyos share the same static cooldown (like vanilla yoyos)

-Nerfed Spear/Dart trap guns: their knockback was WAY too high

-Nerfed Snowfall Cloud/Cursed Hail, snowballs/ice shards are now treated as summon damage (no more crits), and they now share the same summoning limits

-Nerfed Novite Helmet: reduced Electic Charge cost reduction to 20% (from 25%)

-Nerfed Wave Beam: Damage lowered quite a bit, crit chance increased by 5

-Nerfed Beam Gun: reduced damage to 80 and Requires 50% more Plasma to fire, Plasma Cells now only stack to 10

-Nerfed Mangrove Bow: less projectile speed

-Nerfed Primordial Skull: removed defense

-Nerfed Trap Accessory prefixes: less damage and armor pierce

-Nerfed Blink Tech Canister: Max Electric charge has been reduced to 1500 (from 2000)

-Nerfed Soul of Secrets: Bee damage has been greatly reduced

-Nerfed Galactic Inferno: Removed all bonus crit chance

-Nerfed Fiery Moon: Reduced Damage and increased mana cost

-Nerfed Assassin Emblem and Elite Emblem: Assassin Emblem gives less damage (10% instead of 15%), Elite (15% instead of 10%), also fixed a bug that gave WAY too much throwing damage boosts

-Buffed Novite Core: now gives 10% trap damage boost instead of 5%

-Buffed Fridge Flames Canister: Now grants bonus Electric Charge Recharge Rate depending on player conditions

-Buffed Tech Master's Gear: Now recives ALL the bonuses from Plasma Pack (really should have to begin with)

-Buffed Rioter's Glove: increased 1 damage and has been moved to hardmode; Ale, Bones, Molotovs, and Spiky Balls all gain more damage from it

-Buffed Tidal Wave/Contagion: Damage increased, Contagion's attacks hit more often, do not cause immunity frames, and knockback reduced,Tidal Wave's water ball now crits wet targets and doesn't expire when moving through water, Tidal Wave is now required to craft Contagion

-Buffed Blazewyrm Breastplate: defense increased by 2

-Buffed Acid Scepter: Does 2 more damage, the debuff it inflicts is much longer lasting than most sources of acid burn are (this weapon was extra hard to properly use, so I made it worth using)

-Buffed Glass Sword: Now ignores enemy defense

-Buffed Brimflame Harbinger: The explosions do more damage

-Buffed Gucci Gauntlet: has a 10% crit chance increase

-Buffed Yoyo Guantlet: Has the effects of the Glacial Stone and slight sprite edit

-Buffed Elemental Cascade: This weapon was just a bit too weak for post all 3 mechs

-Buffed Rubied Blade: more knockback

-Buffed True Moonlight: Gained 5 bonus crit, the level 3 slash wave stays out longer and does 4X damage now (VS 2.5X), Lv2 slash does 3X damage (VS 2.0X), also redid the visuals on True Moonlight's projectiles, enjoy fancy 1.4 style trails!

-Buffed Novite Knife: increased swing speed, projectile size, and now counts as True Melee

-Buffed Novite Blaster: shots are, infact, accurate now

-Buffed Novite Tesla Tower: damage increased

-Buffed Novite Armor set bonus: you gain more speed per charge

-Buffed Space Diver Armor: All pieces now give bonuses to Electric Charge

-Buffed Circuit Breaker Blade: increased damage, halved Electric Charge cost and delay, bolt damage slightly reduced

-Buffed Shark Bait: more fish are spawned when thrown in water

-Buffed Pearlwood Jablins: Stars now do 75% of base damage, and are effected by accessory scaling, and stabs faster and further

-Buffed Jaws: Teeth don't mess with immunity frames and do the weapon's full damage now, limited yoyo's lifespan

-Buffed Djinns Inferno: Hotter tentrils now spawn spirit flames on hit that do base damage, Hotter tentrils are more common, moved to post-any mechs

-Buffed Heat Wave: Reduced mana costs

-Buffed Calamity Rune: Grants 25% more Apocalyptical Strength (new total of 50%)

-Buffed Mangrove Staff (less Mana, more damage, has knockback, changed sounds)

-Stone Barrier Staff and Berserker Aura Staff no longer have a damage value as they don't need one, this means they can no longer receive a prefix. Also Stone Barrier Staff has been removed from the Dryad's shop

-Dart Trap 'gun' has been moved to pre-skeletron, the Super version now requires a Dart Pistol/Rifle to craft

-Braxsaw mining power increased to 250

-The new hardcap for NPC discount prices from prefixes is now 95%, before it was 90%

-Trap and Thrower prefixes now have only 1X chance of being picked (VS 3X chance from before)

-Idol Of Midas's buff conditions changed to player's direction instead of where in the world you were

-Novite and Novus Ore have a stacksize of 999, the bars a stack size of 99

-Novite Drill and Novus Pickaxe are no longer better than an Evil Prehardmode Pickaxe, novus pickaxe is now faster

-Fiery Shards drop more often, Sharks drop Sharkteeth after Sharkvern is defeated

-Strange Portal can no longer get hit

-Some visual/underlaying changes to the Lava Rocks Gun

-Virulent ore has a different map color to seperate it from Photosyte

-Replaced the High Test Fishing Line with White String in Twins of Fate's crafting recipe (what was I even thinking?)

-Removed Boss Fight Purity off Luminite Wraith

-Removed Treepeater's crafting recipe, as it drops from Dank Mimics in hardmode

-Removed being unable to open a Terraria Co Supply Crate if you had a Shadow Key/Temple Key in your inventory (could be a fix depending on how you look at it)

-Removed Dank Core drops from the Dank Mimic

-Readjusted Item Prices, updated alot of Crafting Recipes, some enemies drop more items, and Potions are cheaper to craft, and other various cosmetic changes

--Fixed:

-Entrophite Tranmuter not working online, also incorrect info on the Entropy Transmuter

-A serious oversight bug with Cosmic Cocktail projectiles being Imbued stacking up their damage to near infinite damage

-A bug involving the Revolving West and being able to use with other items while reloading

-Stone Barrier Staff and Berserker Aura Staff missing from Strange Portal's shop in Multiplayer

-Universal Throwing consumables able to have prefixes

-A bug involving Plasma weapons not recharging to full if the player had an item that increased the max plasma clipsize

-A bug involving the slot a Dragon's Strength or Matrix Potion generating in was incrementing the wrong way (and appearing in seemingly random slots)

-Hellion's Story dialog should now properly work online

-An issue relating to dashing that made it impossible to blink-dash if you didn't have a dash-related accessory or buff active

-Gucci Snap having a 100% chance to effect enemies

-Glass Swords: Shards being counted as magic damage and being uncraftable

-Dank Mimics, Strange Portal, and Tidal Elemental not showing on the Lifeform Analyzer

-The Energized and Trap-related accessory prefixes being unable to be rolled

-All Bows and Repeaters not receiving the speed bonus from the Archery Potion

-Missing aggro reduction from Tech Master's Gear

-Caliburn Guardians dealing damage if you were hit within a frame of them spawning (IE standing directly on the alter)

-Spider Queen not stretching out their legs when doing the spinning webbing attack

-Caliburn Shrines not dropping their swords in multiplayer

-Player's head being visable while wearing Space Diver Armor

-Doom Harbinger not scaling properly in expert mode (base HP lowered to 25000 to make up for this)

-Improper speed increases across all armors and accessories (thanks Qwerty3.14!)

-Mangrove Orbs not doing Magic damage from the Mangrove staff, Mangrove Staff and Mangrove Armor Set Bonus not being seperate projectiles (also Qwerty3.14)

-A bug involving Space Diver Armor and Beserk Aura Staff conflicting with the Breath Meter (may stuff confict with other mods thou)

-Fiery Shards dropping above hell

-Softlocking/drawing issue with the Non-Stationary Snowball Launcher

-An issue possible in Multiplayer where players could summon more than one Traveling merchant if players all used Eastern Gongs at once

-Avali Scythe not recieving bonuses from throwing stats when thrown

-An issue with Draken's "what's next" dialog option showing wrong results due to bad math (I swear I can hear 'Baldi's smacking')

-A bug involving going over the max Electric Charge if you were on a recharge delay

-FlameTrap 'Thrower' would hurt you because the flames it spawned were not friendly

-Jarate Shurikens only using 4 at a time instead of 5

-Peacekeeper's Duster not reducing damage while reloading

-An oversight that caused the player to get sent back to the overworld from a dimension if they survived a fatal blow, they now only get sent back if they die

-Removed unneeded leftover code off the Corrupted Tome that might have messed up the weapon (IE an accidental alt fire ability)

-Removed Obsidian Rose code from the Ragnarok Potion (this was unintended left over code)

-An oversight where the Cosmic Grasp wasn't creating explosions in the proper locations

-A few errors and missing things from the Prismal Ore tile

-An oversight on the Dank Crate that prevented Novus Ore from being obtained

-Photosyte/Prismal Bars not being able to be placed due to having no use style

-A bug relating to Nightmare Mode not dropping extra loot

-Contagion's Item sprite facing the wrong way

-Pickaxes and Drills having wrong balance (Virulent Pickaxe was so slow!, Novus Pickaxe was WAY too fast!), Virulent Drill having knockback (drills do not have knockback)

-Some debuffs that shouldn't be nurse "heal"able

-The Strange Portal 'turning' to face the player

-Spelling mistakes

-Tiding up code, making better use of Radians, fixed netcode for a few weapons, and various other smaller bug fixes
PS: 12/2/2020
The post-release Patch 8 has been dropped

3.420-(12/2/20)-Patch 8:

-This patch aims to add content and features that were missing from 3.400 and fix bugs, but wern't able to get into the mod before the planned release date

--Added:

-Dies Irae Stone

-'Just Block', a new mechanic with shields where blocking an attack at the last second negates it and grants the player 30 IFrames

--Changed:

-Draken has a few more 'forth wall breaking' lines

-Added a Dank Varient of Cratrosity that uses Dank crates in place of hallowed/evil ones - use a Dank key while opening a Terraria Co Supply Crate to summon it

-Limbo has gained a more menacing, less empty sky...

-Added some missing unused gores from 3.400

-Cirno now has a death sequence, lol

-Hellion now has something different to say after the fight if you choose to not diverge your privacy

-Sharkvern's body segments are no longer chasable

-Buffed Pocket Rocks: Damage increased by 1 (5)

-Buffed Big Bang: Damage increased, mana cost reduced

-Buffed Reality Shaper: Damage of projectiles increased, mana cost reduced

-Buffed Dragon Commander: The damage resist is no longer based on endurance, and is now exponential

-Nerfed Corroded Shield: Your hands remained tied the entire time during the dash (to make up for the added Just Block mechanic)

--Fixed:

-An oversight that Steamworks doesn't exist on the server end (the more you know! Also, I don't test this mod enough in netplay!)

-A bug that let you block damage by using a Granite/Cobalt Magnet like a shield

-The way shields handle blocking: This code was honestly trash and didn't work half the time, and has been upgraded into proper dot product code

-Cirno's summoning item being able to be used outside the Snow biome

-Cataclysmic Catalyst missing the Omega Sigil in its crafting recipe

-Dank Keys not stacking

Last edited:
Double post cus Spoilers update:

qwC0YnX.png

https://i.gyazo.com/8b19e8468fa7686b62a5ecf4fc0c9745.mp4
https://i.gyazo.com/352598548dab6c7bed6b6bfcebf62905.mp4
https://i.gyazo.com/565c6590b4032ccf229b567d209f1bcf.mp4
https://i.gyazo.com/19477aef00dddade55466047cb40ed4c.mp4
https://i.gyazo.com/6f236fa94b38722a097cad318877c88c.mp4
https://i.gyazo.com/fa94ed75b17c095f01081e609fbd5b77.mp4
https://i.gyazo.com/77453c17fb84e82cfde287a9530b6da5.mp4
https://i.gyazo.com/33f176e01104afe8bc034706e20210aa.mp4
https://i.gyazo.com/d302e2fd7c6cb4812830d83d26e1739a.mp4
Stuff from the new update!

Next patch update is here, adds a new miniboss and works the shield items into a full subclass of items! Might be rather rough:

3.500-(12/27/20)-Patch 9-Shield-N-Spells:

--Added:

-Enchanted Fury, Prismal Air Tank, Prismal Diving Gear, Fluid Displacer, Normal Quiver, Magus Slippers, Druidic Sneakers, Enchanted Shield Polish, Star Collector, Murky Charm, Bottled Liquid Essence, Alkalescent Heart, Bone Bucket

-Shields have been expanded into a full sub-set of weapons with these new additions: Dank Wood, Riot, Magishield, Solar, Earthbreaker, and Shield of Discord

-A new miniboss: The Prismic Banshee! That Illuminant Essence won't be so easily up for grabs; head into the underground hallow after Moonlord's defeat and await the prism seed's hatching

-Added Hand Warmer crafting recipes to the Reverse Engineering Station.

-Config options to help with performance issues

-Busted prefix, just to help weigh out all the good ones

-Some new vanity, including the Masterfully Crafted Hat Of The Dragon Gods, and additional resprites

-Music box for the Creepy theme, A Background for the Dank Shrine

-Even more resprites, Avali Scythe got a great one! Thanks again JellyBlu!

--Changed:

-The vanilla drowning mechanic: drowning for more than 5 seconds causes the damage to start increasing gradually (Configurable)

-The vanilla Mana Regen Potion: it now has downsides to make it not completely outclass mage's other mana options (Configurable)

-Limbo now has some more obstacles in your way, and be wary of using any form of teleportation here...

-Space Diver Armor visual overhaul! The old set has been repurposed into a Vanity set, sold by the Goat

-Spider Queen has a new expert drop: the Alkalescent Heart, the Corroded Shield is now a bonus drop with a 1/3 chance alongside the skull

-Cobalt Wraith has undergone some changes to try to make the fight more fair and less running away, Cobalt Chainsaws can no longer hit while retracting

-Twin Prime Destroyers no longer has the predicted laser attack, and now uses some more interesting subphase attacks with the skeletron heads

-Supreme Pinky has some changes, her dopplegangers take a bit more damage

-Sharkvern spawns wyverns above themselves so they should always appear offscreen, and should no longer fly off the beach on larger worlds

-Many of Cirno's attacks and mechanics have been changed to make the fight more fair, 2rd and 3rd Strongest Ice Fairies don't have contact damage

-Likewise, some of Luminite Wraith's attacks and mechanics have been changed to make the fight more fair, can no longer despawn or "peace out" at too much damage

-Murk's fight has also been adjusted: bomber flies and swarmer flies are more tame during the fog phases, Murk is slower during the fly phases and has a new final phase attack, and plays a sound when entering phase 2

-Terra Diving Gear has been moved later into progression

-Glacial Stone is now dropped by Cirno with a 1/3 chance as a bonus drop

-Shadeflame Staff drop chance halved (to 5% from 10%)

-Wraith Core Fragment is more pricy and both Copper and Cobalt Wraith drop much less

-Horse Fly Staff is now dropped by Hardmode Murk instead of the Gnat Staff, rather than by the Dank Mimic

-Mining Amulet and Anticipation Amulet downsides have been swapped

-Added Bone Throwing Knives and Frost Daggerfish to the list of items the Ninja Stash can summon on attacks

-Demonsteppers can be hidden on your player to disable the double jump

-Gnat Staff and Horse Fly Staff now summon an extra fly on the 1st summon to make up for the missing slot, now auto-swing and faster use times

-Owning the Caliburn Compass in your inventory is now required to lesson the darkness of the Dark Sector

-All shield bash-dashes now count as true melee

-Beating Cratrosity allows Terraria Co Supply Crates to stack (up to 30) in your inventory

-Yoyo Gauntlet has been moved to post golem, it was honestly too strong for pre-plantera

-Aversion Charm now shares the same generation process with the Guerrilla Pistol and Machete (this means they are more common to find in Dank Chests, but harder to find elsewhere, and do not show up in modded chests)

-Restoration Flower grants a different mana regen buff

-Reworked Shooting Star: Less Damage, less overall mana usage, speeds up as you hold it down for longer causing more accurate hits, scales with mana sickness now.

-Reworked Beserker Staff: Now can be affected by breath mechanic related items to reduce breath loss, and stacks with the vanilla breath loss, base breath per level lose is now higher

-Buffed Joyrider: Grants far more flight time per bullet damage, base flight time reduced, is no longer restricted to basic bullets, wings also no longer override vanity ones

-Buffed Blazewyrm Helm: Melee Speed bonus has increased to 20% (from 16%)

-Nerfed Fiery Heart and Blazing Heart: no longer gives defense

-Nerfed Dragon Commander: now does cause immunity frames to make cross-weapon damage stacking less viable

-Nerfed Flail-O-Nades: there is now a limit to the number of sticky grenades and landmines this weapon is allowed to spawn

-Nerfed Tidal Charm: only gives half as much breath now

-Nerfed Corrupted Tome: Has been moved later in progression

-Nerfed Lunar Slime Heart: no longer grants any listed defense (having buffs/debuffs still gives defense)

-Nerfed Gunsmith's Belt of Tools: had a hidden 25% reload bonus, is now 20% and mentioned

-Eyes should not longer appear from the defeated Wrath of Caliburn after the compass has been upgraded

-Removed Moist Stone's slowing debuffs when mined, reverted to previous state, can now be broken after the 3 Caliburn spirits or murk are defeated (which ever comes first)

-Adjusted item prices

--Fixed;

-Finally fixed the Dank Shrines, there should now always be atleast one narrow entry point at highest top

-Lunar Slime Heart giving twice as much defense than what was listed

-Kou Sash using the wrong Jab-lin accessory in its crafting recipe

-Possibly Fixed the Dark Sector things not drawing in Multiplayer

-Omega Sigils being uncrafted from Wraith Arrow, which are now no longer uncraftable

-Various issues relating to Dank Wood Doors

-Terraria Co Supply Crate Key not being consumed when used to open a Terraria Co Supply Crate

-Fixed a bug where Draken would always mention Spider Queen instead of the next boss to fight after defeating her

-Murk sometimes running off in the wrong direction

-Fixed Solis Nova's mana problem, hopefully

-Bugs that allowed blinking with the Tech Master's Gear when you shouldn't be able to

-Supreme Pinky's dopplegangers dropping trophies, also fixed a crash involving mounts during this fight

-Stygian Veins being able to be homed in on by homing projectiles

-Null Watchers and Stygian Veins causing a crash/not drawing on retro/trippy

-Serious Sam 4 line with Draken not saying what I inteded it to

-Moist Stone can now be broken message not showing up

Occasionally I am getting crashes and reference to this mod is made. There is also reference to SacredTools and Pinky Mod but I believe the error is related to this mod:

The first thing that happens is a warning is generated by an interaction between pinky and sacred tools, then there is a warning relating to SGAmod. The warning from SGAmod is elevated to an error then it crashes. Could be circular logic in the code? Looks like something is being called to begin without previously ending, over and over.

[12:22:48] [1/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'SacredTools.NPCs.Decorationist' to type 'pinkymod.NPCs.PreChatButtonClickImplementation'.
at pinkymod.pinkymod.<>c.<ModifyInterfaceLayers>b__76_1()
at Terraria.UI.GameInterfaceLayer.Draw()
at Terraria.Main.DrawInterface(GameTime gameTime)
at DMD<Terraria.Main::DoDraw>(Main , GameTime )
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SDL2_FNAPlatform.RunLoop(Game game)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
at Terraria.FNALaunch.Main(String[] args)

System.InvalidOperationException: Begin has been called before calling End after the last call to Begin. Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Begin(SpriteSortMode sortMode, BlendState blendState, SamplerState samplerState, DepthStencilState depthStencilState, RasterizerState rasterizerState, Effect effect, Matrix transformationMatrix)
at SGAmod.Dimensions.DrawOverride.DrawFog() in SGAmod\Dimensions\Base.cs:line 529
at SGAmod.Dimensions.DimDungeonsProxy.PostUpdateEverything() in SGAmod\Dimensions\DimDungeons.cs:line 71
at SGAmod.SGAmod.PostUpdateEverything() in SGAmod.cs:line 942

at Terraria.ModLoader.ModHooks.PostUpdateEverything()
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)

[12:22:48] [1/ERROR] [Terraria]: System.InvalidOperationException: Begin has been called before calling End after the last call to Begin. Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Begin(SpriteSortMode sortMode, BlendState blendState, SamplerState samplerState, DepthStencilState depthStencilState, RasterizerState rasterizerState, Effect effect, Matrix transformationMatrix)
at SGAmod.Dimensions.DrawOverride.DrawFog() in SGAmod\Dimensions\Base.cs:line 529
at SGAmod.Dimensions.DimDungeonsProxy.PostUpdateEverything() in SGAmod\Dimensions\DimDungeons.cs:line 71

System.InvalidOperationException: Begin has been called before calling End after the last call to Begin. Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Begin()
at Terraria.Main.RenderWater()

[12:22:48] [1/ERROR] [Terraria]: System.InvalidOperationException: Begin has been called before calling End after the last call to Begin. Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called.
[12:22:50] [1/FATAL] [Terraria]: Main engine crash

Occasionally I am getting crashes and reference to this mod is made. There is also reference to SacredTools and Pinky Mod but I believe the error is related to this mod:

The first thing that happens is a warning is generated by an interaction between pinky and sacred tools, then there is a warning relating to SGAmod. The warning from SGAmod is elevated to an error then it crashes. Could be circular logic in the code? Looks like something is being called to begin without previously ending, over and over.

System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'SacredTools.NPCs.Decorationist' to type 'pinkymod.NPCs.PreChatButtonClickImplementation'.
at pinkymod.pinkymod.<>c.<ModifyInterfaceLayers>b__76_1()
at Terraria.UI.GameInterfaceLayer.Draw()
at Terraria.Main.DrawInterface(GameTime gameTime)

[12:22:50] [1/FATAL] [Terraria]: Main engine crash
This is a reported incompability problem, it's most likely something on Pinky's side, your not the only one!
The only error that matters here is the first one, the rest happen because the first error stopped SGAmod from resetting the spritebatch, which lead into this crash

This is a reported incompability problem, it's most likely something on Pinky's side, your not the only one!
The only error that matters here is the first one, the rest happen because the first error stopped SGAmod from resetting the spritebatch, which lead into this crash

The initial error looks like it occured because of something between pinkymod and sacred tools. I'm wondering if there is something with the way those two mods is interacting that is pulling glitchy requests from your mod.

BTW I haven't gotten far in it yet but that first boss (the copper armor) is pretty fun to fight.

The initial error looks like it occured because of something between pinkymod and sacred tools. I'm wondering if there is something with the way those two mods is interacting that is pulling glitchy requests from your mod.

BTW I haven't gotten far in it yet but that first boss (the copper armor) is pretty fun to fight.
oh yeah your right, well eitherway, it would seem that the conflict that pinky's caused also made SGAmod lose it's mind too and crash your game.
Basically when you hit an error, the code stops running, and because SGAmod wasn't able to reset the sprite batch when it was *expected* to happen (which the previous error messed up), it also freaks up, and on the next frame, the game crashes

Thanks, we don't get alot of attention

oh yeah your right, well eitherway, it would seem that the conflict that pinky's caused also made SGAmod lose it's mind too and crash your game.
Basically when you hit an error, the code stops running, and because SGAmod wasn't able to reset the sprite batch when it was *expected* to happen (which the previous error messed up), it also freaks up, and on the next frame, the game crashes

Thanks, we don't get alot of attention

Ahhh well that makes sense. Since my last post I've had a couple more crashes and pinkys is still involved at the same point in the process but the NPCs that I have interacted with are not the same ones in each occurence. This time it crashed when interacting with fargo npcs.

Update:

Disabling "extra blending details" may have stopped the issue from popping up.
Since disabling this in the mod config for your mod I have had no issues in the log and no crashes.

Update to the update:

After a few hours of play I did run into the issue again. Linx said he is releasing a hotfix sometime today so fingers crossed that the issue is fixed!

Last edited:
Dancing this same tone yet again, but the next update has arrived... a few hours ago, wow I am late, but yeah!

3.520-(1/18/21)-Patch 10-Scraps of the Past:

--Added:

-Fist Of Moonlord, Jabb-a-wacky, The Excavator, Geyodo

-'The Whole Experience' and Amulet of Diehard Cataclysm, for a specific brit, sold by the Goat

-Rusty Gear: Rusted Bulwark, Rusty Rifle, Rustwork Blade

-The first upgrade item: Upgrade: Power Tools, which you can apply to drills and other motor tools to increase their power at a cost of Electric Charge

-Supreme Pinky has a new 2nd phase... phase one has been weakened to an extent.

-New theme for Cirno, new prefix for Shields

-Resprites for several things by DeJuiceTD, JellyBlu, Some new guys, as well as some contributed spritework by Ajax (thx guys! Really alot!)

--Changed:

-With the introduction of 4-clip revolver weapons, the system has changed: swapping to a weapon with a different clip size forces a reload before you can use it

-Cratrosity will now stop in place before dashing at the player, their crates can no longer hit the player shortly after spawning

-Various changes to the original Supreme Pinky

-Cratogeddon has had a few of their moves reworked in an effort to make them a better boss

-Deeper Dungeons has gotten a few changes: You can now use pickaxes, thou you are only able to mine a select few block types, you still need bombs to break spikes, also loot rooms have bars in them

-Idol Of Midas renamed to Midas Insignia

-Updated Draken's Dialog to better explain how to check Expertise, and added 'something else'

-The very top of a Dank shrine is replaced with biomass; allowing you to dig into it

-Corroded Shield and Captain America's Shield no longer cause true immunity frames on their bashes; this feature is now exclusive to Just Blocks

-Ancient Fabric is now obtainable, but serves no purpose outside of crafting the Soul of Secrets now, yet (hint: Braxsaw's tooltip')

-Prismic Banshee has recived quite a buff to hopefully bring it up to par with current gear (blocks with hands, hands reduce incoming damage, takes less damage when attacking)

-Flail-O-Nades is now a trap weapon

-Aversion Charm has been added to Heart Guard and 'JuryRigged' Spike Buckler

-The Gunarang now properly eats your ammo as it shoots it (and throwing the gun does not)

-Forager's Blade and Guerrilla Pistol are now found only on crimson worlds (with the Rustwork Blade and Rusty Rifle on corruption)

-A speed cap on Jab-lin stab rate

-Entropy Transmuter has been made cheaper

-Stygian Veins have been made more common in Limbo

-Dragon's Might's weakness no longer can be bypassed with a bandage

-Mining Amulet Tier 1 can now be made with a tin pickaxe

-Cracked Mirror's text was altered to not imply only pickaxes, but any mining tools with a pickaxe power

-Reworked Sword of a Thousand Truths: larger sprite hitbox, 10 less damage

-Reworked Braxsaw: axe power greatly reduced, so it doesn't consume as much Electric Charge with the Power Tools upgrade

-Buffed Glass Sword: increased damage by 1

-Buffed Novite Drill: was extremely slow, is now on par with the Novus Pickaxe

-Buffed Prismic Arrow/Bullet: Chance to not consume secondary ammo has increased to 66% from 33%

-Buffed Prismal Arrow/Bullet: Chance to not consume secondary ammo has increased to 75% from 25%

-Nerfed Havoc's Fragmented Remains: Bonus damage with Havoc items reduced to 15% from 25%

-Nerfed Big Dakka: removed the bonus crit chance, is now a Havoc Item (should have been)

-Nerfed Guerrilla Pistol: Knockback reduced

-Nerfed Novus Pickaxe: Swing speed is greatly reduced. mining speed is the same

-Nerfed 'JuryRigged' Spike Buckler and Heart Guard: 1 less defense

-Nerfed Machete: Use time is slightly longer; renamed to Forager's Blade

-Nerfed Magishield: Blocking with the shield now throws the player back if they consume the damage with their mana, even if they are knockback immune

-Refactored and improved a bit more of the code, Soul of Byte emits light and other things

--Fixed:

-Vanilla endless quivers and pouches from being consumed, hopefully this works for modded items too

-Prismic Banshee should no longer have despawning arms, and is now properly named Prismic instead of Prismatic

-Jab-lin effects doing no damage on melee

-Novus Ore having improperly colored dirt

-Shield of Discord having no teleport restrictions

-Revolvers bugging out and seemingly jamming, I hope

-Flask of Blaze using Flask of Acid's icon

-Luminite Wraith should no longer have a broken smooth circle on their vortex attack

-Typeos and various minor fixes

Last edited:
The singularity spawning as an NPC of sorts seems to break npc housing. It appears to be messing with the NPC flags (assigning npcs to houses and being able to remove npcs from houses). It shows up as a NPC flag with no face and you cannot remove it. I would like to just get rid of the singularity but I haven't figured out how to do it...

Edit:
Also, crashed when in the deeper dungeon. Couldnt reach thr portal going to floor 2 so grappled close to it. Game would not load past 40% into the new zone and when i checked the log it said there was a subworld error related to grappling. So it would appear that using the portal while grappled may crash the game

crash, help pls

Attachments

• client.log
    37.2 KB · Views: 77
  • screen1.jpg
    screen1.jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 275
  • screen2.jpg
    screen2.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 102
Hey!
Loving your mod so far honestly, just a question because I can't find the answer anywhere and it's hurting my miniature brain
So I beat one of the caliburn shrine boss sword things, and now I can't activate others? Says "You are worthy.. claim your reward"
Which reward? Where? Am scared

Back
Top Bottom