Terraria: No Greater Labor of Love Nominee - Get Your Votes in Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think a game that has one of the most money-driven, and toxic community should've won this award. I guess quantity of people over the quality of a game won this award.

I don't think a game that has one of the most money-driven, and toxic community should've won this award. I guess quantity of people over the quality of a game won this award.
Like leinfors said,these will wash out in a few years,and we will have a chance over the years,plus, it's not like theres any use saying why it didn't win

Among us Came second sadly. Third place is always good but tbh I think Re-Logic deserves more for the hard work and effort it put into terraria trying to perfect it. Even fixing up console! No other game deserves the reward other than terraria. But hey. This is a forum about people who like terraria. Maybe the other game that won put a lot of effort as well. But among us? Really. Labor of love you have to be joking. I understand but has Among Us took the world by storm but has it had any WOW UPDATE THAT WILL CHANGE THE WORLD??? No. It has just been popular. It is a good game though 10/10.

Last edited:
Personally (you can disagree) i think that Terraria is better than among us. The fan base has been around longer, its made from pixel art, it looks amazing and higher quality then among us, you can DIG, FIGHT, EXPLORE with your friends, the music is amazing, it appeared at E3 and GDQ.
Yeah among us was at the game awards but which one is bigger, game awards. But Re-Logic and 505 games puts so much love into the game and into the fans of it Red put Moon lords legs into the game, theirs so many references in Terraria so many to name the mods are crazy its on almost every platform.
Terraria deserves to win more than any labor of love nominee. it was never abandon unlike among us. 10 years to 2 years Terraria needs to win

Doesn't Valve own CSGO and steam..?
1609953494578.png

Personally (you can disagree) i think that Terraria is better than among us. The fan base has been around longer, its made from pixel art, it looks amazing and higher quality then among us, you can DIG, FIGHT, EXPLORE with your friends, the music is amazing, it appeared at E3 and GDQ.
Yeah among us was at the game awards but which one is bigger, game awards. But Re-Logic and 505 games puts so much love into the game and into the fans of it Red put Moon lords legs into the game, theirs so many references in Terraria so many to name the mods are crazy its on almost every platform.
Terraria deserves to win more than any labor of love nominee. it was never abandon unlike among us. 10 years to 2 years Terraria needs to win
I said terraia was better lol

Yah. The work put into terraria is far superior to the effort put into among us. Among us was abandoned for 2 years, and terraria has always tried to please its community. The creators of Among us are kinda like the dad who went to buy milk but never came back, then when you win the lottery he comes back with milk. NOT SAYING AMONG US IS BAD GAME CUZ IT IS FUN

Last edited:

You did it everyone! Terraria is officially a Nominee for the 2020 Labor of Love Steam Award! On behalf of the entire Re-Logic development team, a sincere thank you to each and every Terrarian out there for your support.

Now we need your help to finish making this a reality by getting your votes in now for Terraria to win the 2020 Labor of Love Award!

2020 has brought a lot of insanity to all of us - but also one constant, and that is Terraria being in our gaming lives and releasing more amazing content.

10 years, from 250 items to over 5000. Never a microtransaction. Never a paid DLC. If any game defines the "Labor of Love", it is Terraria. This is it, friends, let's make it happen - Terraria = your Labor of Love winner for the 2020 Steam Awards.

Netting a win here would honestly mean a lot for the Re-Logic team and would be the perfect way to cap off what truly and fully has been our Labor of Love for nearly 10 years now. Terraria is not just a game to us, it is family.
So, once again, we earnestly ask for your support, your votes, and for your help in getting the word out to everyone you can think of to head on over and vote for Terraria!

To vote for Terraria, click the banner at the top of this thread - or the Vote Now Banner below - find the Labor of Love category and get your vote in now for Terraria, a true Labor of Love!

View attachment 302151

Oh - and Terraria is once again 50% off for the duration of the Steam Winter Sale!

Pick up your copy - or one for a friend or two - at our Steam Store Page, linked below:

Yay! I don't know what to say but good job re-logic

Among us Came second sadly. Third place is always good but tbh I think Re-Logic deserves more for the hard work and effort it put into terraria trying to perfect it. Even fixing up console! No other game deserves the reward other than terraria. But hey. This is a forum about people who like terraria. Maybe the other game that won put a lot of effort as well. But among us? Really. Labor of love you have to be joking. I understand but has Among Us took the world by storm but has it had any WOW UPDATE THAT WILL CHANGE THE WORLD??? No. It has just been popular. It is a good game though 10/10.
Considering that Among Us suddenly sparked into popularity after two years of dead nothing I think it's warranted. Certainly a labor of love if you're willing to keep on trucking like that even when you're getting no promise of a return on investment.

i have to wonder about people like you... you insult them and everything they've done, then tell them to start inflating the price and adding in microtransactions.

literally things that would disqualify this game being a labor of love, and something that only large, greedy companies do.

for example... i recall minecraft only being a few dollars on ps4... then after the update where they added... bees... the price shot up to around $20 or so.

that pretty much guaranteed that i would NEVER buy minecraft.

also, i suggest you do some learning before making assumptions... they stopped otherworld because it just wasn't going the way they wanted.

it turned out to be a waste of time and resources and they had better uses for such things.

not trying to be offensive, but you are demonstrating quite a bit of ignorance in your posts.

NO ONE likes microtransactions... they often kill the reputation of a game, because it's a sign of corporate greed and drains players of so much money by leeching off of them and it often goes hand-in-hand with making a game grindier and more frustrating to play to encourage people to blow more money on things.

at best, it makes all the cosmetic stuff in-game purchases which has stripped games of any goals to work toward and made them money sinks.

if you think microtransactions are a good thing, then you are suffering from an intense level of delusion.

That my friend is fornite fans

The point is Terraria is awesome. Period. And even though we did not win a reward that in my opinion clearly belonged to Terraria does not mean that the community has to hate on the other games. Let's be happy for them even though we disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom