Fall Out
Etc.

These are some of my top favorites:
Overwatch
Clash Of Clans
Brawl Stars
Geometry Dash
Minecraft

This is a place to share all our favorite games, on any platform. Thinking something about THAT game? Why not share that with us!

I would say right now it’s Monolith. It’s a bullet hell roguelike. It has like 20 unique bosses that all feel extremely distinct, literally 102 different difficulty modes (not an exaggeration, there straight up are that many) none of which affect just health or damage (this is why master mode offended me) and are getting a huge update in the next patch, and actually really really well balanced weapons (they all have their own niche but can still be used outside of said niche without failing, and basically never feel overpowered) and passive items. This is a gem that deserves way more attention than it’s getting.

Also, the soundtrack is so good that it makes all other chiptune feel comparatively lifeless.

my fav is Roblox. I can do anything I want in Roblox games, and if im bored I switch to other game. I don't get pc games so I will only be doing mobile and console so Roblox is my choice

This is a place to share all our favorite games, on any platform. Thinking something about THAT game? Why not share that with us!
I would say right now it’s Monolith. It’s a bullet hell roguelike. It has like 20 unique bosses that all feel extremely distinct, literally 102 different difficulty modes (not an exaggeration, there straight up are that many) none of which affect just health or damage (this is why master mode offended me) and are getting a huge update in the next patch, and actually really really well balanced weapons (they all have their own niche but can still be used outside of said niche without failing, and basically never feel overpowered) and passive items. This is a gem that deserves way more attention than it’s getting.

Also, the soundtrack is so good that it makes all other chiptune feel comparatively lifeless.
my fav is Roblox. I can do anything I want in Roblox games, and if im bored I switch to other game. I don't get pc games so I will only be doing mobile and console so Roblox is my choice
haha, at the moment, that game would be FNaF 1/3/Help Wanted.
Hi guys, just letting you know I've moved your posts into an existing thread on this topic :)

My favorite games are:
Terraria (it's obvious)
Etrian Odysee 4 & Nexus
Super Smash Bros (Brawl & Ultimate, even the triping in Brawl are kinda dump)
Destiny 2 (Whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into a war with the cabal on Mars. -Zavala)
Epic Battle Fantasie series (the games well made and some jokes are funny :naughty:)

Rocket league
SUPER-HOT: Mind Control Delete
SUPER-HOT
Call Of Duty Black ops 2
Wizard Of Legend (dont nock it till you try it its really good game)
Egg .Inc (mobile)
Mortal Kombat (all of them)
TitanFall 2
Centipede (classic)
And finally the game I have poured countless hours into and is only one step from terraria away Fruit Ninja for the xbox 360 Kinect.
And I wish I could play hollow knight played it at a freinds house it was a lot of fun

I forgot it's name but the main character's name was aurora and a rpincess.it was an rpgish game,But I forgot.Also Ubisoft made it. It's pretty good

Minecraft is pretty great, although vanilla gets boring for me. I do kinda like geometry dash, but I'm quite bad at it.

Back
Top Bottom