If you were to delete one terraria music what would it be

The Underworld theme. I'd get rid of the BG too while I'm at it. Both of them contribute to the Underworld looking like some stereotypical parody of hell, with the background being an entire region and the music being overly bombastic. The pre-1.3 grungy network of tenebrous houses with the vaguely geothermal sounding Eerie theme was more endearing.

The Underworld theme. I'd get rid of the BG too while I'm at it. Both of them contribute to the Underworld looking like some stereotypical parody of hell, with the background being an entire region and the music being overly bombastic. The pre-1.3 grungy network of tenebrous houses with the vaguely geothermal sounding Eerie theme was more endearing.
I see where you're coming from... but I like the Underworld in it's current state.

all crimson music
its fits it's environment, but i hate it
Not related to what you said, but since you play on 3ds, you can confirm. For some reason, in the 3ds version, EVERY instance of Eerie is replaced by the 1.3 Underworld theme... In a version that only goes up to 1.2.4... Like, imagine you just pass by a meteorite and the game is just like

👿

My first version of Terraria was 3ds, so it was a really strange experience to actually be able to hear Eerie ingame

While I like the dungeon theme it does get repetitive after a while, especially it you take your time exploring the damned place. I'm not inviting that theme to my birthday.

if they changed the background to look other than hell,but kept the music,I think it fits when you are toilng,and putting down blocks for your bridge.

Back
Top Bottom