Magicasquirrel's AMA

What does "TMT" on the end of your username means, or does it have any meaning at all?

It's an abbreviation for "The Magic Tree". I always wanted to have some sort of team, however lately I've been growing more and more introverted so I don't know if that's ever gonna happen. I'm still sticking with it because I like it, and who knows, maybe sometime I will gather a group of friends to chill in terraria and we'll make a collaborative series with that name.

Offensive orichalcum, or miracoluos mythril?

Don't have much experience with either, but orichalcum is pink, which I like, and it's set bonus is cooler, soooo Offensive orichalcum

It's an abbreviation for "The Magic Tree". I always wanted to have some sort of team, however lately I've been growing more and more introverted so I don't know if that's ever gonna happen. I'm still sticking with it because I like it, and who knows, maybe sometime I will gather a group of friends to chill in terraria and we'll make a collaborative series with that name.

Don't have much experience with either, but orichalcum is pink, which I like, and it's set bonus is cooler, soooo Offensive orichalcum
favorite books? least favorite books?
least fav movies?
most fav movies?

favorite books?

Jules Verne "The Mysterious Island". Harry Potter books as well, they're pretty much the only magic-related books I've read. I don't read much, really.

least favorite books?

Anything that I'm forced to read on my Literature lessons. Seriously, Ukrainian literature sucks, or at least the things picked for our school program suck.

least fav movies?

Anything that is made out of pure greed, copying other movies or trying to be "trendy". So, emoji movie, anything that Illumination makes (except for the first Despicable me, that one is fairly good), the heaps upon heaps of ripoff movies etc.

most fav movies?

Spirited Away, Moana, Lion King, Pirates of the Caribbean, Treasure planet, Kung-fu Panda, Madagascar, MegaMind, Shrek... The list goes on.

Really, the only reason it's a "magica" squirrel is because I. Love. Magic. Mage is my favorite class (don't mind my current pfp too lazy to change it) , magic is something I've always been interested in, and I just think it's awesome. Squirrels... Well, just because I think they're the cutest things alive. This nickname also kinda mixes two things together - Squirrels, which exist in our typical world, and Magic, which is something that doesn't exist (or at least something we don't know of). So, basically, reality mixed with fantasy :rslime:

Really, the only reason it's a "magica" squirrel is because I. Love. Magic. Mage is my favorite class (don't mind my current pfp too lazy to change it) , magic is something I've always been interested in, and I just think it's awesome. Squirrels... Well, just because I think they're the cutest things alive. This nickname also kinda mixes two things together - Squirrels, which exist in our typical world, and Magic, which is something that doesn't exist (or at least something we don't know of). So, basically, reality mixed with fantasy :rslime:
YES YES YES A MAGIC ENTHUSIAST!

what do you think of melee

Pretty fun class, even if it's not that great in expert or master. I really like the chain guillotines, the Flairon and the Christmas tree sword, I find them extremely satisfying. Although I will eternally be confused by those dang gauntlet accessories. I'd say right now it's my 3-rd favorite class

how often do you see squirrels?

how often do you see squirrels?

Not that often, actually, since I live in an area that doesn't have many trees, but it's actually better this way, because everytime I do see one I get joy and excitement that is equivalent to getting a slime staff on your first slime in a new world. If I saw them everyday, I'd probably get used to them and just go "oh, cool, more squirrels"

Not that often, actually, since I live in an area that doesn't have many trees, but it's actually better this way, because everytime I do see one I get joy and excitement that is equivalent to getting a slime staff on your first slime in a new world. If I saw them everyday, I'd probably get used to them and just go "oh, cool, more squirrels"
actually no, I live in a place where it seems squirrels visit all the time,and the joy doesn't seem to go down.
what fav games you have other than terraria.

what fav games you have other than terraria.

A little something not many people know about called King's bounty (it's a turn-based strategy game made by a russian company. I played the first two games endlessly - I suggest them, at least for the soundtrack, it's flipping amazing)
Sonic Unleashed and Sonic Mania
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts (many people hate this game because it's not like the original two)
Bloons Tower Defence 6
Dragon age: Origins

A little something not many people know about called King's bounty (it's a turn-based strategy game made by a russian company. I played the first two games endlessly - I suggest them, at least for the soundtrack, it's flipping amazing)
Sonic Unleashed and Sonic Mania
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts (many people hate this game because it's not like the original two)
Bloons Tower Defence 6
Dragon age: Origins
ah ok! I like obscure games.

would you prefer the heat or cold?

Why not both? I used to hate the cold, but it grew on me over time, as I learn to be more acceptive in life. I like the way it burns my skin with frost... Am I a masochist? Maybe.

what type of magic do you prefer?

Anything that 1) can be useful in many different situations, 2) is reliable and 3) is flashy, colorful and vibrant. Obviously, bonus points if it's purple and/or pink, but I like when there are many different vibrant colors at once. Collecting differently colored shinyes in games has always been one of my favorite, most satisfying things to do. And as for the versatility part - I like when you can get many different uses out of something. Like for example - you could use force magic to bring yourself a cookie from across the room, or you could use it to make a bridge across a graceful pit between two ledges, or you could throw your enemies into space - so many posibilities! And considering any type of magic can be versatile and shiny - any type is good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom