Mobile Bug with chests/ things you can interact with(this is for the “right click” button weapons)

Your Terraria Device
iPhone 7
Mobile OS
iOS 14.3
So well it has something to do with weapons that use the “right click” button, and summons too. They can’t open chests or interact with Npc’s, this includes the buff stations too.

So well it has something to do with weapons that use the “right click” button, and summons too. They can’t open chests or interact with Npc’s, this includes the buff stations too.
for some weapons it wont work (which is clearly a bug) what i do is use the Brand of Inferno as my interact cursor (smart cursor on and then press smart interact while aiming with the right thumb stick. it strangely also allows you to use the bugged chests.)

P.S: Dont mess with bugged chests on mobile (it crashes hard if you do)

for some weapons it wont work (which is clearly a bug) what i do is use the Brand of Inferno as my interact cursor (smart cursor on and then press smart interact while aiming with the right thumb stick. it strangely also allows you to use the bugged chests.)

P.S: Dont mess with bugged chests on mobile (it crashes hard if you do)
I don’t have any bugged chests lol, but yeah i have to swap to a different weapon in order to interact with things

Back
Top Bottom