PC MY player got deleted

i reset my pc today and logged into my steam and launched terraria all my achivments are still there but my player and worlds are gone

i reset my pc today and logged into my steam and launched terraria all my achivments are still there but my player and worlds are gone
Resetting a pc resets all the files, and terraria doesn’t have files linked to steam so it got rid of the files from resetting.
Next time I would recommend to make backups, and when resetting, move the files somewhere out of the pc.

Resetting a pc resets all the files, and terraria doesn’t have files linked to steam so it got rid of the files from resetting.
Next time I would recommend to make backups, and when resetting, move the files somewhere out of the pc.

You may be confusing reset (as in reboot) with reset (as in reinstalled windows) -- if Bassmasterokie did the former, it sounds like a problem; if it is the later, than your advice is more valid (but there should theoretically be an old windows files folder that windows made)

Back
Top Bottom