IC Captivity - IC

(I know EXACTLY what to do.)
*Peter would be looking around the entrance area, when he'd notice something approaching the entrance to the city*
(Okay, I’ll delay the killing for a bit.)
"Alright, just start heading to the tower, and I'll follow you."
88 picks up the gun and checks to see if it has a removable magazine.
"O-Okay." Should I run? No, he has a gun, and could probably catch me. I’ll just do what he says. *She starts walking to the tower*
The gun does have a removable magazine.

(Jake's group met up with the underground city group, 89 is about to be tortured and killed, Peter unintentionally got into a gunfight with himself, 88 did some stuff.)

*Eventually, the gunshots would stop, and a familiar face would be traversing the city, searching for 89 with no idea as to where he is*

"You haven't felt the pain I've felt"
Her voice seems to harden at that. "Oh? Have you lost your best friend? Have you watched as strange people take the few people you knew to some place where you know for a fact that they won't be treated as well as they deserved? Did you get chased around a land of nightmares, fearing for your life? Maybe you have, but you underestimate what I've gone through, and what's yet to come."

*He'd continue aimlessly searching the area*
"You're the person with the chainsaw. Clearly, YOU'RE scared of death. In fact, I bet if I screamed for 10 minutes straight, you'd just attempt to kill me. Wanna prove me wrong?"

Her voice seems to harden at that. "Oh? Have you lost your best friend? Have you watched as strange people take the few people you knew to some place where you know for a fact that they won't be treated as well as they deserved? Did you get chased around a land of nightmares, fearing for your life? Maybe you have, but you underestimate what I've gone through, and what's yet to come."
"Have you had everyone you know get bombed, have you been shot in the stomach 15 times I could have died, did you have 20 guys shooting at you at once, have you had a crazy old women almost feed you to demons" *Jake them shows his gunshot wounds* "you don't know what I've done to save these :red:ing kids"

*He'd continue aimlessly searching the area*
"You're the person with the chainsaw. Clearly, YOU'RE scared of death. In fact, I bet if I screamed for 10 minutes straight, you'd just attempt to kill me. Wanna prove me wrong?"
*Mark glares at 89* "Well, you made one true point. I’m the person with the chainsaw. Not. You."
"Have you had everyone you know get bombed, have you been shot in the stomach 15 times I could have died, did you have 20 guys shooting at you at once, have you had a crazy old women almost feed you to demons" *Jake them shows his gunshot wounds* "you don't know what I've done to save these :red:ing kids"
(Jake makes very good points. How the hell is he not dead.)

88 continues following the person, while also watching which way they're going to make sure they're heading towards the skyscraper.

"Maybe I haven't." She tilts her head. "But the future comes with every passing moment, so we'll see."

Back
Top Bottom