IC Captivity - IC

88 stops and looks at the person.
"So, I haven't worked here long enough to know what needs to be done next, and I was only ordered to bring people like you here, so I'm going to get someone else who knows what they're doing to deal with you while I watch."

88 stops and looks at the person.
"So, I haven't worked here long enough to know what needs to be done next, and I was only ordered to bring people like you here, so I'm going to get someone else who knows what they're doing to deal with you while I watch."
"Sure."
*Someone walks over to them* "Oh, good. Thank you 88." *They look at the person* "You’ve been caught trespassing on our land."
"I didn’t know it was your land!"
"Yes, well, anyway we are letting you go with a warming, if we catch you here again, then be warned, there will be more than just a warning."

"You know what? I'm gonna go with the challenge anyways. If you kill me, you're a coward."
*He'd start screaming at the top of his lungs*

88 waits to be told what to do, and if no one tells him anything he heads back out to look around the forest for more people that shouldn't be there.

"You know what? I'm gonna go with the challenge anyways. If you kill me, you're a coward."
*He'd start screaming at the top of his lungs*
The screaming would probably be heard very faintly to people nearby. Despite the soundproofing.
*Mark brings the chainsaw up to 89’s neck* "Shut. Up."
88 waits to be told what to do, and if no one tells him anything he heads back out to look around the forest for more people that shouldn't be there.
He doesn’t receive any new orders.

"Well, I didn't pause after saying "Mark" and my tone indicated that I wasn't referring to a different subject, so... god, am I THIS robotic?"

Back
Top Bottom