Texture Pack Weapons are the Cursor Texture Pack

Sinon878

Official Terrarian
Did you ever wanted weapons as the cursors? if so, then this is the pack for you!

Weapons are the Cursors Pack changes the many of the game's cursors to be different weapons (includes a custom weapon that was initially released with my other pack <pack details in signature>)

Screenshot (12).png
Screenshot (13).png

the other cursors are sprite previews (i couldnt screenshot them in use)

Cursor_3.png

Cursor_6.png

Version 1.0: Added Cursors: Standard; Smart; Favorite; Quick Trash.

Version 1.1: Minor bug fix involving the borders, Added Cursors: Quick Sell; Quick Loot; Item Chat Cursor.

The First Fractal has joined the Cursors!
Cursor_2.png

Cursor_8.png

Cursor_10.png

Version 1.2: Added the Quick Deposit cursor
Cursor_9.png

Version 1.3: Added the Meowmere as the Journey Cursor (used when holding shift to stash items from duplication menu) *Journey Mode Only*

Cursor_7.png

Version 1.4: Coming soon? Stay tuned to find out :D

If you want to see your favorite weapon become a cursor, please comment down your suggestions.

Attachments

• V1.3.zip
    12.3 KB · Views: 444
Last edited:
Hello Windless! I'm here to ask if there is anyway to make the cursor size bigger (so I can see the weapons and essentially what I'm aiming at?) If there is a way to adjust the cursor size with the texture pack, please let me know.

Hello Windless! I'm here to ask if there is anyway to make the cursor size bigger (so I can see the weapons and essentially what I'm aiming at?) If there is a way to adjust the cursor size with the texture pack, please let me know.
Hello @YourAverageGoldfish, i see you are having a bit of trouble with the texture, sadly the size cannot be changed via texture pack and would require to recode the actual game to allow bigger cursor sizes, sorry i can't help out with that :(

Last edited:
Hello everyone, school just started again for me so im putting the texture pack on hold for a bit, i will continue to work on it in my spare time though, so its not getting abandoned. I hope you are all enjoying the pack so far :D

Hello fellow Terrarians, as you probably know, I have been wrapped around school work for a while now, so i decided to release version 1.2 for you all to try, its only a minor update, but thats basically all i could do during these spare times i have. I hope you all enjoy the new cursor i added! :D

(Note: the post at the top will have the latest version for you all to download.)

Back
Top Bottom