Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Cracked implies pirated or modified without permission. The legit version from GOG is not cracked; it just doesn't have the Steam DRM component by design of the developers.

If he meant the GOG version, that's what he should have said. Sorry for the confusion, but any discussion of "cracked" games is going to draw the staff's attention.

If anyone wants to discuss this further, please PM me so as to not derail the thread further. Thanks.
All good thought I'd mention it :>

If I didn't get a Pumpkin gift first time entering a world, am I still possible to receive one next time with the same player?
No.
I'm doing another Live Stream with multiplayer and already have some issues

• Killed mobs near players, are re-appearing still
  • 15 Green Presents? right clicking consumes all 15
  • Magic Stick is too OP, reduce the Damage
Mutiplayer is still unplayable
Well...
  • Again? I wonder if it's because the game basically sends two netmessages at the same time...
  • Ops, sorry.
  • Hum... Nope.
So I found a Keen Murasame Christmas Tree Sword and decided to reforge it. Right when I did that it was no longer a Murasame Christmas Tree Sword :l
And they says that Murasame does not exists.
Excuse me on this one, but:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Edit: Also, no tomorrow mode is simple. World starts at hardmode (possibly post plantera, day came before i hit dungeon), everything is forced at level 250. Nothing else changes.
Sadly i had to nerf it a bit before releasing, since the monsters were causing over 10k damage, and all attacks the player causes on it would deal 1 of damage, beside i guess it could be fixed if i increase the tax of Pierce given by the weapon.
Probably a bug: I can no longer make timer out of watches and wires in the recent patch. I am sure I was able to do this back in V.50.
Does the recipe appear on the guide?

Edit: Hotfix 5 Released.
Changelog said:
*- Version 53
* Now 99% sure that the multiplayer monsters death issue is fixed.
* True presents will be found on the inventory upon loading the save.
* Changed how No Tomorrow mode works, removed the nerfs and made more use of Pierce and Immunity status.

No.

Well...
  • Again? I wonder if it's because the game basically sends two netmessages at the same time...
  • Ops, sorry.
  • Hum... Nope.

And they says that Murasame does not exists.

Sadly i had to nerf it a bit before releasing, since the monsters were causing over 10k damage, and all attacks the player causes on it would deal 1 of damage, beside i guess it could be fixed if i increase the tax of Pierce given by the weapon.

Does the recipe appear on the guide?

Edit: Hotfix 5 Released.
You're really pumping out hotfixes today.

I'm having a slight issue, I have the Game Launcher installed, downloaded and extracted N Terraria into the folder.. But Game Launcher isn't recognizing N Terraria. There's no .gli3 file for N Terraria in My Games/Terraria either, so there's no way for me to actually add the app to Game Launcher. Am I missing something?

I'm having a slight issue, I have the Game Launcher installed, downloaded and extracted N Terraria into the folder.. But Game Launcher isn't recognizing N Terraria. There's no .gli3 file for N Terraria in My Games/Terraria either, so there's no way for me to actually add the app to Game Launcher. Am I missing something?
just put in Nterraria for the gli. it makes one, i believe.

Alright, been messing around for about 30 minutes or so. I'm curious though, can you not level up the Terrarrian's skills? I have 9 skill points so far, just hit level 10, but none of the default skills seem to have level up boxes attached to them.

Also, since a gravestone told me to, 37E817.

Im having an issue with the main quests via multiplayer. I start up a new world, and its there. But then when i shut it down, then restart it, the mainquests are gone. However when i start up the world in singleplayer, the mainquest is there. What am i doing wrong? D:

Also theres a bug with the rpg/action selection. The game defaults to action regardless of what setting is selected.

edit: i havent updated yet though, im about to, to see if thats fixed..

edit2: nope still borked. :l

Last edited:
right, i'm re-streaming V.53: www.twitch.tv/DraLUSAD

• just a minor issue, the EXP CHAR, and EXP CLASS, i cannot see my FPS Meter.
  • Nope, enemy entities are STILL re-spawning when another friendly (In party) player are close, nice try, but you'll fix it.
  • ther other side is, other players are hitting said entities, but don't seem to die either
  • hmm, seems the "Re-spawning" bug seems to have sub-sided it self, wierd

Last edited:
So the Multiplayer bug that doesnt allow you to assign your skills just happens if youre not the first person joining.
The first that joins can assign the skills. Only when this char is leaving, you can relog once again and assign skills.

So this is not a bug, that you can just relog away. It should be fixed already, despite the long time its known now.
It really destroyed the mod for me and my friend.

-Edit: only made this account to say that

Im having an issue with the main quests via multiplayer. I start up a new world, and its there. But then when i shut it down, then restart it, the mainquests are gone. However when i start up the world in singleplayer, the mainquest is there. What am i doing wrong? D:
Main Quests are broken for multiplayer

Well'p, it seems like N Terraria 5 ended with merry bugs :/

Beside i tested the multiplayer before releasing the update, and the bug didn't happened, RafaelIBM may confirm this.

Back
Top Bottom