The most annoying boss in any video game you've played.

Quick tip which you probably already know: Flurry Rushes are basically the best way to damage him. Get the strongest ancient weapon you got (I used the ancient bladesaw if I remember correctly), and don't even try to attack him outside of Flurry Rushes unless his shield is down. Use the second phase (the metallic spike one) as a breather. It isn't too hard to avoid, and it isn't too hard to get him out of that phase. Magnesis one of the spikes under him, then prepare for the third phase. It's basically the first phase but harder, plus shooting electric orbs.

I recommend practicing Flurry Rushes on Shrine Guardians.
EDIT: Specifically the "Test of Strength" ones.
Or just use the apparatus glitch to obtain master sword early like I did

There is this obscure mobile roguelite called soul knight on the app store. It is pretty good for a mobile game, but some of the bosses... they are annoying as heck.

Thunder-blight Ganon in Zelda Breath of The Wild.
I don't know if you saw, but I gave some tips on the last page for this boss. Keep in mind that I haven't played BOTW in a long time, so it may no
Quick tip which you probably already know: Flurry Rushes are basically the best way to damage him. Get the strongest ancient weapon you got (I used the ancient bladesaw if I remember correctly), and don't even try to attack him outside of Flurry Rushes unless his shield is down. Use the second phase (the metallic spike one) as a breather. It isn't too hard to avoid, and it isn't too hard to get him out of that phase. Magnesis one of the spikes under him, then prepare for the third phase. It's basically the first phase but harder, plus shooting electric orbs.

I recommend practicing Flurry Rushes on Shrine Guardians.
EDIT: Specifically the "Test of Strength" ones.

There is this obscure mobile roguelite called soul knight on the app store. It is pretty good for a mobile game, but some of the bosses... they are annoying as heck.
I know your pain. Baby Dragon bros beat me up all the time. It's the red one with the lasers that really gets me every time

I have to say the Resourceful Rat from Enter the Gungeon.

Dude has a ton of combined health, and if you choose to fight him, you’re early enough on to where you probably don’t have many good items. You have to go through both secret floors in order to have enough items for the boss. He also has multiple incredibly difficult attacks in the second phase that can be unfair at times.

It’s also a huge investment to fight him - 110 money just to buy the rat key, and then you need to conserve two blanks and one key on the third floor to even access his lair, and then you have to go through a fortress of six rooms filled with strong enemies before the boss. That doesn’t even mention the 1000 money investment over multiple runs just to unlock it all.

Finally, if you want any real reward from him, you have to do this minigame that plays so differently from everything else in Gungeon that it takes many runs just to get somewhat skilled at this. Granted, once you are able to succeed in this phase, the item payout is HUGE and you get access to another secret boss, but the first several times you beat the rat you probably won’t get all that much stuff.

I have to say the Resourceful Rat from Enter the Gungeon.

Dude has a ton of combined health, and if you choose to fight him, you’re early enough on to where you probably don’t have many good items. You have to go through both secret floors in order to have enough items for the boss. He also has multiple incredibly difficult attacks in the second phase that can be unfair at times.

It’s also a huge investment to fight him - 110 money just to buy the rat key, and then you need to conserve two blanks and one key on the third floor to even access his lair, and then you have to go through a fortress of six rooms filled with strong enemies before the boss. That doesn’t even mention the 1000 money investment over multiple runs just to unlock it all.

Finally, if you want any real reward from him, you have to do this minigame that plays so differently from everything else in Gungeon that it takes many runs just to get somewhat skilled at this. Granted, once you are able to succeed in this phase, the item payout is HUGE and you get access to another secret boss, but the first several times you beat the rat you probably won’t get all that much stuff.
The point of the entire fight is he's meant to be a secret boss, so I guess it's somewhat justified for him to be Nintendo level hard. Still, I have to admit most bullet hell-esque bosses can be a total pain and a sudden change in gameplay is bound to throw many people off

cid raines from ff13. his first form isn't horrifically bad, but once he uses metamorphosis, the fight just goes :red:ways.

the seraphic ray opener basically just yeets every single buff you have, while dealing huge damage. then he casts protect, shell, vigilance, and haste on himself in 0.2 seconds, and if you don't get your entire party poisoned, deprotected, deshelled, and dazed, he just pummels the absolute last character you want him to. his only saving grace is the absurdly long guard he has, it gives you a chance to dispel and heal/buff. oh wait! he also can heal himself for up to 10k health, so that's cool.

i guess shaolong gui is a good contender for most annoying boss too, but he's a superboss, so that's basically to be expected.

we all have fought those bosses
For me it is viper from titanfall 2. He pilots a titan that uses a sniper rail cannon, flies around non stop, and shoots a s*** ton of rockets occasionally. Nuff said
The most annoying boss I fight is actually from terraria, they name is skeletron, if the hands were slee and smaller he wouldn't be such a problem, but his hands have too big of a hitbox, luckily my crimson rod (post buff) ripped him up

Back
Top Bottom