why?

Me:
Rock early 2000's
Linkin park
Runaway
american idiot
i love these songs

I like pop, if you could call it that.
Favorite band/artist, a close tie between The Living Tombstone, Billie Eilish, and Halsey.
Halsey- Either Control or Gasoline
Billie Eilish- Ocean Eyes, Bellyache, Copycat, or Bury a Freind
The Living Tombstone- Five Nights at Freddy's
Favorite song, not by the band? Either Undertale, Spider Dance, Metal Crusher, or Hopes and Dreams by Toby Fox.
Why? Most of them have hidden meanings in the lyrics, and they sound nice. Well, Metal Crusher doesn't necessarily sound nice, but I still like it.

Last edited:
How ironic

planterra was named after Cenx's favorite band panterra and in the theme of planterra, you can hear some of there work in the background.
planterras trophy is also a refrence cause its name "the great sothern plant kill" when one of planterra's albums is "the great sothern trend kill.

i'd say my favorite genres are rock, electronic, and game soundtracks
as for favorite band, billy talent for sure
favorite song by them would be a hard choice between ghost ship of cannibal rats or february winds
favorite song in general would be all my life by daiki kasho or battle for eternity by everen maxwell

My apologies for bumping this thread (the last post was made over 4 months ago)

My favourite band at the moment is We Came As Romans

I've been listening to them alot lately, I saw them live three years ago in 2018 when they were on their tour. Their songs have gotten me through a lot over the past couple of years, but not only that, they've also encouraged me to stand up and move on, keep going and hold close to my beliefs and keeping faith, their best albums in my opinion would be their first three; To Plant a Seed (2009) Understanding what We've Grown To Be (2011) and Tracing Back Roots (2013)

My favourite song(s) from each of these albums are;

'Beliefs' from To Plant a Seed, an epic emotional song all about the importance of holding close to belief and having faith in life.

'What I Wished I Never Had' from Understanding what We've Grown To Be, I can have a pretty bad temper and I have the potential to say terrible, hurtful things just as much as I have the potential to say positive and uplifting things.

And finally 'Tell me Now' from Tracing Back Roots, a song all about choice and thoughts, a choice by one person can have so many different outcomes, good, bad or anywhere in between

As you have probably guessed, We Came as Romans is a Metalcore band which is not for everyone but go give their lyrics a read, it's like written poetry. My currently active genres I listen to is Metal and Rock (because I'm an edgy moron xD)

Back
Top Bottom