Switch Anything & Everything (Yes, I am still here guys, just reply to the thread instead of DM/PMing me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OPENING SOON!!!

Simple as the name is. Anything and Everything, and it's at a very low price too!

Besides a few items, everything here is at a simple price:

Pre-Hardmode: 50 Silver for anything

Hardmode
Pre-Mech Boss items - Pre-Plantera items: 1gold
Pre-Gollum - Pre-Cultist: 5 Gold
Post-Cultist - Post-Moon Lord: 7 Gold

EXCEPT!
RoD - 100 Platinum
DCU - 10 Gold
Expert Mode Treasure Bags/Expert Mode Items: +5 Gold to the amount above.
Traveling Merchant Items- You can request but no garenty. The odds.

OTHERWISE
1-5 Gold Depending on Rarity, this is for accessories that you can get at any time in the game. Cave running is another option if that is too much for you

Q&A
When will you open the shop?
In around 2 weeks. For sure on Christmas day, although orders probably won't be complete until the 26th of December 2020.
Can I go ahead and request stuff?
YES! I need stuff to do lol.
Are all of your items legit?
Yes, and it could take from up to 15 minutes - 72 hours to complete your order depending on how rare it is.
Where do we meet and how do I pick up my orders?
You need to send me your friend code with your order
Ex:
Meowmere? My code is SW-####-####-####
You can request a specific time, otherwise, I will get back to you when I can with your item.
Why is the RoD so expensive?
Think
How do I order?
Just REPLY to this thread. It is also requested that you @ForeverPyrite, please make the format:
"Can I have a <item>? My code is Code: SW-####-####-####" or, "<item>? Code: SW-####-####-####". Really anything along those lines.
Will 1.4 Items be supported?
I assume that I will close the shopé for a month to get the 1.4 items and supplies.
Are vanity items allowed?
Sure. They will probably fall under 1-10 gold depending on how they are found or if they are seasonal (Like Halloween Costumes).
Zenith?
No. Especially not until 1.4 comes out.
Is this only for Switch?
For the time being, yes.
Are there other ways to pay?
If you don't want to pay money (for some reason), you can PM/DM me or @ForeverPyrite and ask what I would like. There are of course a few items I don't have and don't want to grind for unless someone on here wants them
Hey could I buy one moon lord treasure bag and some moon lord items, I can bring loads of platinum coins for it

Hey could I buy one moon lord treasure bag and some moon lord items, I can bring loads of platinum coins for it
Sure. Sorry I never "opened" it...I finished a shop area in my house and some <mean word>s came and
well his house was blown up recently
SO yea....But I will have to get you some.
Also, please reply again to the requested format so I could add you and the order.

@ForeverPyrite moon lord treasure bag (just one is fine) one of each of the fragments (solar,vortex,nebula,stardust) An ancient manipulator , a mobile phone, a cosmic car key. That’s it I can bring any amount of platinum coins needed. My friend code is SW-4345-2430-3824 and any time should be fine for me (as long as I’m not sleeping but if I am I’ll reply as soon as I check my notification) is all that ok? Thanks 😊

@ForeverPyrite moon lord treasure bag (just one is fine) one of each of the fragments (solar,vortex,nebula,stardust) An ancient manipulator , a mobile phone, a cosmic car key. That’s it I can bring any amount of platinum coins needed. My friend code is SW-4345-2430-3824 and any time should be fine for me (as long as I’m not sleeping but if I am I’ll reply as soon as I check my notification) is all that ok? Thanks 😊
I have all (except Moon Lord treasure bag long story) and 100 of each fragment. Platinum means nothing to me...but...maybe..for.free?

As soon as I am done with this Fortnite turney, I will be able to
Also, have you enabled push notifs? Possibly want a DCU?

I have all (except Moon Lord treasure bag long story) and 100 of each fragment. Platinum means nothing to me...but...maybe..for.free?

As soon as I am done with this Fortnite turney, I will be able to
Also, have you enabled push notifs? Possibly want a DCU?
for free?!?! yeah sure if you want 😱

when can you get one doe?
Did you accept my friends request yet?
I didn’t get the friend request I’m not sure why my friend code is SW-4345-2430-3824 is it ok if I ask for a meowmere and last prism and some luminite as well as the other stuff. I can pay platinum coins for that extra if you want :) also if you ever have moon lord treasure bags again could you let me know as I’d really like one

I didn’t get the friend request I’m not sure why my friend code is SW-4345-2430-3824 is it ok if I ask for a meowmere and last prism and some luminite as well as the other stuff. I can pay platinum coins for that extra if you want :) also if you ever have moon lord treasure bags again could you let me know as I’d really like one
Yes I will get the stuff out and I sent a request.

I have everything ready besides bag, if you want to join the password is 222

Have everything but the Bag, which I am working on getting, if you want to join
Accept my friends request (ForvPyrite) and join my world (Multiplayer -> Join -> ForvPyrite -> 222)
Then take everything out of your chest, you can't miss it.
Cya then

Have everything but the Bag, which I am working on getting, if you want to join
Accept my friends request (ForvPyrite) and join my world (Multiplayer -> Join -> ForvPyrite -> 222)
Then take everything out of your chest, you can't miss it.
Cya then
Okie um I’m so sorry I need to check this more often could we maybe schedule a time for me to join so I don’t miss it again. Thank you! 😊

Okie um I’m so sorry I need to check this more often could we maybe schedule a time for me to join so I don’t miss it again. Thank you! 😊
Can you contact me via discord or phone number or something with push notifications so you instantly get my messages?
Discord is ForeverPyrite#2213

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom