Guide: How to completely remove Corruption/Crimson extremely fast

Thanks for posting this. It was super helpful. I was wasting so much platinum trying to cleanse, I hadn't fully explored underground, and honestly don't want to dig up everything because I want to keep the world intact. I mostly enjoy building so I don't want to spend all my time cleansing. I don't consider this cheating. It lets me enjoy Terraria the way I want. I'm still fighting the bosses and bad guys and still progressing through this world naturally. I've been playing for a few years, and don't feel like I'm missing out on one more world to cleanse. Thank you!

I don't think you should have called it a guide because it is basically cheating so it wouldn't be a guide it would be a cheat.

Really man ?
This guy gave to the Terraria players an info to solve a problem that for a newbie ( For example ) is a great problem.
I not see nothing so orrible in his message.
At last, I think that many players, playing Terraria using mods with "Tmodloader".
Using Tmodloader, you can find Begone Evil and with it, the Crimson/Corruption/Hollow can't spread.
And there are tons of mods that change drastically the game simplifying it.
What's the difference here ?
I played Terraria every time with great relax because I like to discover new caves, new passages, crafting and I like to modify my world without having to hurry.

First time I killed the Wall of Flesh, in a bit of days, I found the Crimson under my base and I was in panic because I did not know ho to solve the fast spread and how to return to a normal condition.

Then i found more infos about and I found some solutions to prevent the spread of them, even if it means devastating my own world.

The Trojan_Death method is an alternative method to the standard one that is :
Dig great tunnels around Crimson/Corruption like if there will not be a tomorrow and then, when will be possible, cleanse those areas in game with the proper methods.
This involve to modify fast your world possibly before the kill of Wall of Flesh and then, after the kill, faster to isolate the new Crimson/Corruption and ( After the death of Wall of Flesh ) Hollow too.
Ok ok, I'm sure that now all the pro players tells "But we know it, we are pro, you are a noob"...but not all players are pro players and in 2021, there are many new players that not know it and go in panic when Crimson/Corruption/Hollow, start to spread like a wild fire.
Thank you Trojan_Death.

Back
Top Bottom