tModLoader Minigun Mod Official Thread

You are quite lucky - that's actually the only way to get testing tool legit. Btw it was fine with cheat sheet cuz it didn't do enough damage to one shot him. This time it's gonna be fixed for sure.
i uploaded a video showing the bug working with a boss

Okay, i've updated the mod, if he is going to dupe again, i'm removing immortality. I even tested with both luiafk and overhaul - this time it should work.

Okay, i've updated the mod, if he is going to dupe again, i'm removing immortality. I even tested with both luiafk and overhaul - this time it should work.
1611578335425.png

'-'

would you like a spriter?
At least I'm not bad at spriting.
Thanks for your offer, but i think i decline. This mod is my free time hobby, i make it whenever i feel like it, that's probably the reason why i make this mod alone and why it still has no wiki page

Alright alright, whenever I use THIS mod the whole world turns red, and I really don't know if there's a way to disable this. Is this a feature or a bug because I really want this gone.
image_2021-02-06_152330.png

Aye, late but I see you got a page now! Congrats!

I might help that if people are having problems, to ask them to disable other mods and try it again, that guy was using Overhaul which is known to have nasty incapability issues with other mods.

Also, them railguns were great lol

Alright alright, whenever I use THIS mod the whole world turns red, and I really don't know if there's a way to disable this. Is this a feature or a bug because I really want this gone.View attachment 307287
Well, it's a feature, but i'm considering making an option to disable this. Sadly i'm having some issues with my computer now, so i don't know when i'm able to do something. Everything is fine now, added a mod config called Pale Kramnium, turn on to solve your problem.

Last edited:
Buy it from Arms Dealer in Hardmode world during the Blood Moon. Also, there is info on most sold items in the mod description
Thanks so much! I was also wondering about end world amulet and ring of ethereal touch? I don't think theyre on the description. Btw I'm absolutely in love with your mod! one of my favorites at the moment :)

Thanks so much! I was also wondering about end world amulet and ring of ethereal touch? I don't think theyre on the description. Btw I'm absolutely in love with your mod! one of my favorites at the moment :)
End World Amulet has a chance to drop if you submit SIVA Fragments to Xizor during blood moon, Ring of Ethereal Touch drops from harpy with 3% chance. Thanks for pointing those out, forgot to include them in description

End World Amulet has a chance to drop if you submit SIVA Fragments to Xizor during blood moon, Ring of Ethereal Touch drops from harpy with 3% chance. Thanks for pointing those out, forgot to include them in description
sorry to keep bothering you here but whats the deal with the replication chamber? I can't get past that quest so I cant submit siva fragments for end world amulet :(

sorry to keep bothering you here but whats the deal with the replication chamber? I can't get past that quest so I cant submit siva fragments for end world amulet :(
It's found underground after Xizor was defeated for the first time. In order to progress the quest, you need to visit the chamber once, then submit the Mapping Device to Xizor. If you somehow lost the Mapping Device, feel free to cheat it, there is currently no way to get another one.

Your mod is amazing. I have no problem playing single player mode. But when I want to play with my friends,if I turn on the server, it goes wrong..

This is the crash report. It's in [18:59:56]

(I tested it on Windows and Linux respectively.)
[18:59:56] [1/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: Minigun v3.3.3.15
[18:59:56] [1/ERROR] [tML]: An error occurred while loading Minigun
The mod(s) have been automatically disabled.
Terraria.ModLoader.Exceptions.MissingResourceException: Effects/Ripples
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.GetEffect (String name) [0x00016] in tModLoaderServer.exe
at Minigun.Minigun.Load () in Minigun.cs:44
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent+<>c.<Load>b__38_0 (Mod mod) [0x0001f] in tModLoaderServer.exe
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.LoadModContent (CancellationToken token, Action[T] loadAction) [0x00047] in tModLoaderServer.exe
[18:59:57] [1/INFO] [tML]: Disabling Mod: Minigun
[18:59:57] [1/INFO] [tML]: Unloading mods

Attachments

• server.log
    36.5 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Your mod is amazing. I have no problem playing single player mode. But when I want to play with my friends,if I turn on the server, it goes wrong..

This is the crash report. It's in [18:59:56]

(I tested it on Windows and Linux respectively.)
[18:59:56] [1/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: Minigun v3.3.3.15
[18:59:56] [1/ERROR] [tML]: An error occurred while loading Minigun
The mod(s) have been automatically disabled.
Terraria.ModLoader.Exceptions.MissingResourceException: Effects/Ripples
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.GetEffect (String name) [0x00016] in tModLoaderServer.exe
at Minigun.Minigun.Load () in Minigun.cs:44
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent+<>c.<Load>b__38_0 (Mod mod) [0x0001f] in tModLoaderServer.exe
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.LoadModContent (CancellationToken token, Action[T] loadAction) [0x00047] in tModLoaderServer.exe
[18:59:57] [1/INFO] [tML]: Disabling Mod: Minigun
[18:59:57] [1/INFO] [tML]: Unloading mods
Update the mod and try again, should work fine now. Thanks for pointing this error out!

Back
Top Bottom