Terraria 1.1.2 - tConfig 0.35.2

In Stream archives there [used to be] is the Terraria 1.3.5.3 client. There are resources online to find out how to access the archived versions of games on Steam. I do not endorse any of these methods though.

Can this still work with the latest Terraria version? I did try following the instructions but everytime i run tconfig.exe, it automatically shuts down.... there is no prompt either to choose 1.1.2 or the latest installed.... interested in playing story of red cloud before the year ends.
It will always work. Just do the shortcut, and that's it. Still, if something was an error, I can't do anything. The new PC SSD I bought doesn't work at all.

In Stream archives there [used to be] is the Terraria 1.3.5.3 client. There are resources online to find out how to access the archived versions of games on Steam. I do not endorse any of these methods though.
This is a old 1.1.2. Please read at Surfpup.net. Thanks.

Edit: I am sorry, I'm reading you post, it does seem like Terraria 1.4 is the problem. Will fix it for sure.

Last edited:
Great news.

Well recently, I found that Races the Redux crashes with 0.38 but using my old 0.35.1a installation that I found in an unused hard drive it works.

Quick question, there isn't any sound. Even after I turn it all the way up, there's still nothing. And when I start up tConfig, it's set to zero. Any help?
Also, when I close the game, this happens:
1615156726118.png

Quick question, there isn't any sound. Even after I turn it all the way up, there's still nothing. And when I start up tConfig, it's set to zero. Any help?
View attachment 311266
I know and I can't really do much more for the volume. I can look again some day, it's just difficult because I'm really hard to code (and l have a error that I can't really do for sound). PHP was hard as well, but I'm managings in it. The thing that tConfig code is I have to find them, and sometimes I've got nothing, and the pages are so long. It's just a mess.

The other one, I have YouTube for tConfig 0.38 tutorials, you might need to check that out:

There is any other questions, please let me know. Thanks.

View attachment 311266
Yo, I was having the same problem more or less and after dancing around the issue for a while I was able to find a fix. This is what worked for me, might work for you too.
Basically since the old version of tConfig has no sound working, and new tConfig has sound but can't load mods properly, you need to install both of them.

First install tConfig 0.38 the same way shown here
Then replace the files with tConfig 0.36 found here tConfig.zip

Some things won't get overwritten and I guess those are the files you need for the sound. Then just follow the installation instructions from the readme for Story of Red Cloud. Mods should load perfectly fine and sound should be working.

Back
Top Bottom