What's your 1.4 order for killing bosses/events?

Eye of chuchu,
King slime some times
World evil boss or skely boi
Same as above
Waffle copter(WoF)
Queen slime
One mechanical boss(mostly Skely boi prime)
Either twins or destroyer or duke
Same as above
Plantera
Empress?
Golem or duke depending at time
Empress?
Invasions
Lunatic
Main class Pilar
I save the easiest Pilar for last, solar goes down almost 2nd or 3rd
Moon lord

Mod of Redemption progress I do
The Mighty King Chicken
Chicken Invasion
Trojan Chicken
Sunken Captain
King Slime
Thorn, Bane of the Forest
Eye of Cthulhu
Blood Moon
The Keeper
Skull Digger
Eater of Worlds or Brain of Cthulhu
Eaglecrest Golem
Old One’s Army T1
Dark Mage
Dark Mage 2
Strange Portal
Seed of Infection
Goblin Invasion
Skeletron
Queen Bee
Wall of Flesh
Frost Legion
Pirate Invasion
Pirate Captain
Flying Dutchman
Hardmode Goblin Invasion
Goblin Summoner
Infected Eye
Duke Fishron
The Twins
The Destroyer
Skeletron Prime
Old One’s Army T2
Ogre
Ogre 2
Plantera
Golem
Martian Madness
Martian Saucer
Old One’s Army T3
Betsy
1st Vlitch Overlord
2nd Vlitch Overlord
Lunatic Cultist
Stardust Pillar
Nebula Pillar
Vortex Pillar
Solar Pillar
Moon Lord
3rd Vlitch Overlord
Patient Zero
Ancient Deity Duo
Akka
Ukko
King Chicken’s Royal Army
Nebulous, Angel of the Cosmos

I will tell you my AA progression with the bosses that will be there in a while
The Mushroom Monarch
The Feudal Fungus
King Slime
Grips of Chaos
Eye of Cthulhu
Truffle Toad
Hydra
Broodmother
Skeletron
Queen Bee
Subzero Serpent
Desert Djinn
Sagittarius
Wall of Flesh
The Twins
The Destroyer
Duke Fishron
Skeletron Prime
Anubis
Athena
Rajah Rabbit
Greed
Plantera
Golem
Betsy
Lunatic Cultist
Moon Lord
Awakened form of athena, greed, and anubis
Eqounix Worms
Sisters of Discord
Akuma
Oni Akuma
Yamata
Yamata no Orachi
Zer0
ZER0 PROTOCOL
Champion Rajah
Infinity Zero
Shen Doragon
Soul of Cthulhu
Oblivion

Mod of Redemption progress I do
The Mighty King Chicken
Chicken Invasion
Trojan Chicken
Sunken Captain
King Slime
Thorn, Bane of the Forest
Eye of Cthulhu
Blood Moon
The Keeper
Skull Digger
Eaglecrest Golem
Old One’s Army T1
Dark Mage
Dark Mage 2
Strange Portal
Seed of Infection
Goblin Invasion
Skeletron
Queen Bee
Wall of Flesh
Frost Legion
Pirate Invasion
Pirate Captain
Flying Dutchman
Hardmode Goblin Invasion
Goblin Summoner
Infected Eye
Duke Fishron
The Twins
The Destroyer
Skeletron Prime
Old One’s Army T2
Ogre
Ogre 2
Plantera
Golem
Martian Madness
Martian Saucer
Old One’s Army T3
Betsy
1st Vlitch Overlord
2nd Vlitch Overlord
Lunatic Cultist
Stardust Pillar
Nebula Pillar
Vortex Pillar
Solar Pillar
Moon Lord
3rd Vlitch Overlord
Patient Zero
Ancient Deity Duo
Akka
Ukko
King Chicken’s Royal Army
Nebulous, Angel of the Cosmos
I will tell you my AA progression with the bosses that will be there in a while
The Mushroom Monarch
The Feudal Fungus
King Slime
Grips of Chaos
Eye of Cthulhu
Truffle Toad
Hydra
Broodmother
Skeletron
Queen Bee
Subzero Serpent
Desert Djinn
Sagittarius
Wall of Flesh
The Twins
The Destroyer
Duke Fishron
Skeletron Prime
Anubis
Athena
Rajah Rabbit
Greed
Plantera
Golem
Betsy
Lunatic Cultist
Moon Lord
Awakened form of athena, greed, and anubis
Eqounix Worms
Sisters of Discord
Akuma
Oni Akuma
Yamata
Yamata no Orachi
Zer0
ZER0 PROTOCOL
Champion Rajah
Infinity Zero
Shen Doragon
Soul of Cthulhu
Oblivion
The mods don’t like double(and more) posting, you can edit replies by pressing the three dots, then edit, so if you can please combine the replies!

I start with king slime because the slimy saddle is good for spelunking and the spawner is relatively simple and easy to craft

1. Brain of Cthulhu: I never make corruption worlds and grenades make the first phase scream in terror and die almost instantly, with the second phase not being anything special.
  2. Eye of Cthulhu: I would save this boss for later, but the Shield of Cthulhu is very important for every boss past this point.
  3. Queen Bee: Scary boss that is made much less scary by a Bezoar (the only debuff immunity accessory I ever use, and it's only for this situation) and crimson armor.
  4. Skeletron: Almost a joke boss. Queen bee is way way more difficult so I of course go after him to open the dungeon.
  5. King Slime: This is the time where I do my final cleanup and preparation for hardmode. I need the Slimy Saddle for when I get wings, unless the party girl spawned and I was able to get the pogo stick, in which case I skip this boss.
  6. Wall of Flesh: Water walking potion + every weapon I could get my hands on.
  7. Queen Slime: Crystal Assassin armor is going to carry me for what I do next, and the other drops are all really good too. I usually end up grinding this boss so that I get all of them.
  8. Destroyer: Cursed Darts.
  9. Duke Fishron: Simple attack pattern with lots of punishment for messing it up, meaning it's not actually difficult to do it early once you know his attacks. I sometimes do this before destroyer.
  10. Twins: Spazmatism is not difficult to take down. Retinazer is, but still easier than duke.
  11. Skeletron Prime: Easiest mech boss. It's attacks are 100% useless and some of the easiest things in the world to dodge, but it's just tanky enough that I save it for last just to be sure I don't get dungeon guardian'd by it once morning hits. Also, souls of fright are pretty much useless until you've killed the rest of the mechs anyway.
  12. Plantera: I actually would have trouble with this boss if the hook of dissonance didn't exist.
  13. Empress of Light: I do this boss as soon as possible for the challenge of it. I tend to fight her during night first for the Soaring Insignia, then fight her during the day and kill her for the Terraprisma.
Empress is pretty much the final boss here. The rest of the game is a victory lap where I mess around and kill everything else in no particular order before eventually going after moon lord.

Last edited:
Eye of Cthulhu
King Slime
Brain Of Cthulhu (I never pick corruption by choice)
Queen Bee
Goblin army
Skeletron
Wall of Flesh
Goblin Army (for the summoner)
Pirate Invasion
Skeletron Prime
The Destroyer
The Twins
Plantera
Martian Madness
Golem
Cultist
Duke Fishron
Moon Lord

1. Brain of Cthulhu: I never make corruption worlds and grenades make the first phase scream in terror and die almost instantly, with the second phase not being anything special.
  2. Eye of Cthulhu: I would save this boss for later, but the Shield of Cthulhu is very important for every boss past this point.
  3. Queen Bee: Scary boss that is made much less scary by a Bezoar (the only debuff immunity accessory I ever use, and it's only for this situation) and crimson armor.
  4. Skeletron: Almost a joke boss. Queen bee is way way more difficult so I of course go after him to open the dungeon.
  5. King Slime: This is the time where I do my final cleanup and preparation for hardmode. I need the Slimy Saddle for when I get wings, unless the party girl spawned and I was able to get the pogo stick, in which case I skip this boss.
  6. Wall of Flesh: Water walking potion + every weapon I could get my hands on.
  7. Queen Slime: Crystal Assassin armor is going to carry me for what I do next, and the other drops are all really good too. I usually end up grinding this boss so that I get all of them.
  8. Destroyer: Cursed Darts.
  9. Duke Fishron: Simple attack pattern with lots of punishment for messing it up, meaning it's not actually difficult to do it early once you know his attacks. I sometimes do this before destroyer.
  10. Twins: Spazmatism is not difficult to take down. Retinazer is, but still easier than duke.
  11. Skeletron Prime: Easiest mech boss. It's attacks are 100% useless and some of the easiest things in the world to dodge, but it's just tanky enough that I save it for last just to be sure I don't get dungeon guardian'd by it once morning hits. Also, souls of fright are pretty much useless until you've killed the rest of the mechs anyway.
  12. Plantera: I actually would have trouble with this boss if the hook of dissonance didn't exist.
  13. Empress of Light: I do this boss as soon as possible for the challenge of it. I tend to fight her during night first for the Soaring Insignia, then fight her during the day and kill her for the Terraprisma.
Empress is pretty much the final boss here. The rest of the game is a victory lap where I mess around and kill everything in no particular order before eventually going after moon lord.

i dissagre on the empress placement of empress, without fighting lunar events it is much harder to kill her because of the lack of a phantasm.

i dissagre on the empress placement of empress, without fighting lunar events it is much harder to kill her because of the lack of a phantasm.
You do realize there are other ways to fight it, right? Golem first, OOA Weapons, Eye Of Cthulhu, and the Phantasm isn’t this OP super-weapon

EoC
King Slime
Eater of Worlds
Queen Bee
Skeletron
WoF

(pirate invasion goes here)
Skeletron Prime
The Destroyer
The Twins
Plantera
Golem
(Festive Moons, Martian Madness, etc. go here)
crazi funne man (+ class pillar)
:red:e Dishron
Empress of Light
Other Pillars
Moon Lord

1. snow flinx
2. eye of cthulu
3. skeltron (unless I want obsidian armor)
4. evil boss (unless I wanted to use obsidian at which case it would be skeltron here)
5. wall of flesh
6. dreadnautelus
7. twins (there always seems to be some reason why I do this mech boss first.)
8. skele prime
9. destroyer
10.plantera
11 hardmode dungeon
12. pumpkin moon
13. empress of light
14. enraged empress of light (if I don't feel like breaking the game I'll do martian madness post golem instead)
15. OOA tier 2
16. golem (lol)
17. OOA tier 3
18. celestial events

I usually end up fighting king slime, queen bee, queen slime at some point but when exactly varies greatly.
I rarely do frost moon and duke fishron, one is annoying the other I've broken the game enough times with that I have more fun without the weapons.

current process:
1.eoc
2.boc/eoc
3.queen bee
4.skellytron
5.WOf
6.duke fishy
7.drednaugthy
8.twins
9.destroyer
10.skeletron prime
11.plantero