tModLoader Metroid Mod

Spazer isn't that rare, and is also craftable, I believe. A few pages back I detailed a small test I conducted and it's super overpowered. It's made my beam completely outclass my missiles. My hope is that it gets nerfed at some point soon.
Have you upgraded your missiles? I upgraded to ice missiles and now they do more damage. the max damage you should be able to do pre-hardmode is 120, and that's with a fully charged ice wave spazer beam.

I'm not sure if this has been asked yet but have you considered the powerbomb specials from super Metroid for missile launcher charge abilities?

Do you intend to add some pets? It would be cool to have some enemies and iconic animals from the franchise following you, like the Metroids and also the Etecoons and Dachoras from Super Metroid and Metroid Fusion.

141eebd5986e8c4b10f842359c78cda2.png
MSR_Larva_Metroid_artwork.png

Last edited:
Is there by any chance there would be a Hunter emblem. Similar to the other emblems, but in the form of a screw attack

Attachments

• kisspng-metroid-prime-3-corruption-metroid-prime-2-echoe-5aed7eb39256a6.4084617815255139075994.jpg
    kisspng-metroid-prime-3-corruption-metroid-prime-2-echoe-5aed7eb39256a6.4084617815255139075994.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 83
Do you intend to add some pets? It would be cool to have some enemies and iconic animals from the franchise following you, like the Metroids and also the Etecoons and Dachoras from Super Metroid and Metroid Fusion.

View attachment 306431View attachment 306433
Adding on to this suggestion; when Mods take a leap into 1.4 could there also be master mode boss pets? (Such as Torizo, Serris, Kraid, etc) I would really like a small Nightmare following me around

Ok, just trying to see if we had roughly the same mods. Here is my modlist just in case one of my mods might be making Serris crash the game. I am adding Boss checklist and Unleveled, but I wasn't using them when the game crashed. I grabbed this list straight from tmodloader.
"CalamityMod",
"CalamityModMusic",
"DRGN",
"Fargowiltas",
"FargowiltasMusic",
"FargowiltasSouls",
"Laugicality",
"LithosArmory",
"MetroidMod",
"OrchidMod",
"Persona5Crossover",
"RecipeBrowser",
"Redemption",
"RedemptionMusic",
"SacredTools",
"ShopExpander",
"Terramon",
"Terrarchitect",
"ThoriumMod",
"tmonadds",
"UpgradedAccessories",
"WebmilioCommons"
I'm gonna try removing a lot of mods temporarily to see if that fixes it.

I'm gonna try removing a lot of mods temporarily to see if that fixes it.
I ended up disabling most of my mods so I could load the world in 32 bit tmodloader. It worked perfectly. If you want to fight Serris and you use 64 bit, then fight him in 32 bit and switch back to 64 bit afterwards.

I think that Phantoon should have been a boss after the mechanical bosses because I only ever fought Kraid so I can get the armor to beat Phantoon, but then you get a new suit right after. Maybe the gravity suit should have some extra cost to it.

Update 2.1.0.3 (hotfix)

Fixes that need further testing:

* Various Ice Beam freeze debuff fixes and tweaks. Hopefully any and all AI issues have been fixed. Also flying enemies no longer drop to the floor (non-flying enemies still do).
Nooooo I loved how you could make helicopters fall to the ground with the ice beam it was one of my favorite things of the ice beam :(

question scoot
are hatches supposed to not work as "open" doors?
looking at the coding its counted as a door when its closed but not counted when its open
meaning you cant use them as doors for npc or bed rooms without npcs constantly shifting rooms + the fact that you have to make sure to close doors behind you by hand

i would also suggest adding something like a player proximity based auto close thing if its possible

question scoot
are hatches supposed to not work as "open" doors?
looking at the coding its counted as a door when its closed but not counted when its open
meaning you cant use them as doors for npc or bed rooms without npcs constantly shifting rooms + the fact that you have to make sure to close doors behind you by hand

i would also suggest adding something like a player proximity based auto close thing if its possible
I did find it strange that doors didn't close themselves; I hope this will be added

I ended up disabling most of my mods so I could load the world in 32 bit tmodloader. It worked perfectly. If you want to fight Serris and you use 64 bit, then fight him in 32 bit and switch back to 64 bit afterwards.
I would either cheat in the boss bag or use the cheat option to kill all hostile NPCs on screen. It's a workaround in the mean time. Given the nature of the boss fight, I wonder how it would go since Serris only becomes damagable for moment. It seems non-burst damage focused weapons would have a very rough time with Serris, at least till it transforms and can be hit anytime afterward. I could probably load up tMod 32 bit on a test character to try out different weapon loadouts that you would have by the time you fight Serris.

It's finally here! Seems I was late to the party, haha.
I don't play much Terraria anymore, but there's nothing nicer to see than a mod I was following for years finally release, and this high quality too!
Props to you, Scooterboot, and everyone else on the dev team. Y'all are great.

I have to say the corruption missile charge that shoots lasers, is way more powerful than the nova beam, which you obtain later.
You can completely melt plantera and golem with it.

Duude the fusion ice beam sound, I would complete the game just to hear it, (but you only got a full like minute with it) coolest ice beam sound, never change it. Obtaining ice beam v.2 was really obscure though, I ran most the late game without it, because I didn't know how to get it.

I just love the crunchy crisp fusion sounds, wondering if you planning on changing green plasma beam sound (with v.2 addons) to the fusion one,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom