IC Captivity - IC

*He'd try to find someone in the city who can do that, saying that he'd like to do some spy business on the enemy, so he's transferring a mind into "the captured person" to work as an insider."

"Then maybe take me to them?"
"Well, that‘s the problem. I can’t, I don’t know where they are. They lived in this place, but they left to live in the forest. Now, before you say that they could be dead, they’re not. I heard from them a few days ago. They’re somewhere near here. They’re a anthropomorphic dog, so they should be easy to spot."
88 walks over to them.
"Hey, what's in those bags?"
*They jump when he says that, they turn around to look at him, take one look at his mask, and immediately pull out guns* "Who are you?"

"I could tell you everything that's happened to me, but it wouldn't change anything, so you should probably just shoot me now and be done with it. It will save you a lot of time."

"Doesn't matter. I just need a mind transfer between these bodies. I'm trying to recover someone from that tower organization."
"Oh, well..I guess I could..try. I haven’t done that in a while.." *He looks at them* "You can lay them on the ground here." *He pats the ground in front of him*
"I could tell you everything that's happened to me, but it wouldn't change anything, so you should probably just shoot me now and be done with it. It will save you a lot of time."
"Oh...I...um..This is usually the part where they attack us..I don’t know what to do."
*They don’t fire, but they don’t put down the gun, they just stand there*

For some reason, the song You Only Live Twice starts playing nearby.
88 seems to be extremely nervous, and not because of the people aiming guns at him.

Back
Top Bottom