Anyone beaten all bosses expert mode?

I did master mode ftw with some friends, it was a lot of fun and when we tried doing a drunk master mode playthrough it felt too easy in comparison and we got bored. As long as you're good with movement and have boss patterns down I wouldn't say it's too difficult. There definitely were a few times I got frusterated though lol

lol I got frustrated because I kept dying every time I left my house. But I crafted some things got my hands on armor and things turned out to be better

I nearly defeated all of the bosses in expert mode, except for the moon lord. In all of my playthroughs, the moon lord was hard even with the nurse strategy. And now it doesn't even work because now the moon lord can shoot eye beams through blocks so you'll most likely need a rod of discord, and I don't even want to start talking about the tedious task of trying to get it.

I nearly defeated all of the bosses in expert mode, except for the moon lord. In all of my playthroughs, the moon lord was hard even with the nurse strategy. And now it doesn't even work because now the moon lord can shoot eye beams through blocks so you'll most likely need a rod of discord, and I don't even want to start talking about the tedious task of trying to get it.

If you’re accurate, you can just fly up and loop over the forehead when he fires the deathray. It’s even easier with Soaring Insignia because your wings are so fast and losing flight time isn’t a concern. That’s what I’ve been doing since 1.4.

Also, a few tips. In the first phase, you generally want to kite in one direction until the deathray fires, then you loop over and kite in the othee direction, rinse and repeat. Keep the forehead onscreen so you know when he’ll fire. Try to keep some downward movement when possible so you don’t get pressed into the top of the screen. As soon as the forehead eye is out (try to remove it first), simply kite the boss in one direction. The true eyes are ever so slightly slower than the main boss and will fall behind, meaning you only need to worry about dodging their phantasmal spheres and bolts.

Back
Top Bottom