PC Super Jack's Nick Nacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonnette

Retinazer
Hello. Welcome to Super Jack's Nick Nacks. This is a store owned by me, Super Jack, and I have almost every obtainable item in-game. We sell for coins. I already have tons of platinum but I will not give rare items for free :p. If there is an item you want that you do not see, post a comment about it and I will get back to you ASAP!
Prices:
Armor:
Beetle (Melee or Defense): 30 plat coins
Turtle: 28 plat coins
Chlorophyte: 25 plat coins
Adamantite: 10 plat coins
Mythril: 15 plat coins
Hallowed: 15 plat coins
Pre-Hardmode (All): 5 plat coins

More Coming Soon: Sorry for any and all inconvenience!

5 plat for prehardmode? Why does mythril cost 15 plat while adamentite cost 10 plat? Plat, plat, plat, plat, plat, plat, how about no?

If you think something is wrong just tell me. I was sick then (And am now) so things are kind of messed up.

About three stacks (btw, I have to cheat now because my friend deleted my world, but I got all this stuff legit, I promise), one would be about 2 gold 50 silver.

About 2 stacks of gold ore and 3.5 stacks of silver ore

Silver ore: 5 copper each

Gold ore: 20 copper each

About 2 stacks of gold ore and 3.5 stacks of silver ore

Silver ore: 5 copper each

Gold ore: 20 copper each

Alright, I'd like to buy a bunch of gold ore, send me the server and I'll come with my money

EDIT: I've found a lot recently, currently I'd like to buy a Muramasa, a Platinum Crown and an Extractinator

Last edited:
About three stacks (btw, I have to cheat now because my friend deleted my world, but I got all this stuff legit, I promise), one would be about 2 gold 50 silver.

Why cheat? Create a new world, and get the items back legit. If you've done it once, then you should be able to do it again.

Alert derped, sorry.

1 Broken Hero sword is 25 gold, a stack of souls of night is another 25 gold. 50 gold in all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom