If you were to delete one terraria music what would it be

Technically I've removed every theme from the game and replaced them with new ones because I use a wavebank most of the time.
Lunar Pillar theme... does anyone even like it? It's just abrasive and doesn't really fit any of the pillars at all. Especially the Vortex and Solar pillars.

Title screen. Not Journey's Beginning, but the title music from before 1.4. It sounds bad compared to the new title screen music, and is annoying if you accidentally touch the sun or moon because the only way to get rid of it is by restarting the game, and if a world is being made, you have to restart the making of the world.

Title screen. Not Journey's Beginning, but the title music from before 1.4. It sounds bad compared to the new title screen music, and is annoying if you accidentally touch the sun or moon because the only way to get rid of it is by restarting the game, and if a world is being made, you have to restart the making of the world.
Not to mention that the console title theme in the game now which is just a straight up better version, meaning that you have almost no reason to craft the classic title music box anymore.

Not to mention that the console title theme in the game now which is just a straight up better version, meaning that you have almost no reason to craft the classic title music box anymore.
Ik the console version is like.... whenever I hear it,it gives me hype for terraria,and wants me to start playing immediately.

Honestly for me it would be ocean night(i think thats the old gen console one) I just dont like it at all. No melody, however it does fit the theme of an ocean in the middle of the night

I really hate the ice biome music. The opening is really intrusive and the amount of time spent early game there doesn’t help. It doesn’t fit any other of the cool techno soundtracks of other biomes either. Just high pitched whine in repeat while you are slowed down in the slow stupid water trying to find snow flinx and ice skates. It also doesn’t blend well when traveling through biomes fast and seems to be everywhere despite my best efforts to avoid it, since the underground tundra has no business taking up a fourth of the underground
nah, I kinda like the ice biome music, it's calming and I disagree with removing it

Some of the otherworld ost is... not good.

Otherworld Snow and Ice in particular are pretty terrible, Both Otherworld Corruption themes are pretty bad, almost every boss and invasion theme except Wall of Flesh is just... no, and Otherworld Night wouldn't even be good with the proper context.

The Otherworld Underground Crimson, Otherworld Underground, and Otherworld Space themes will always be absolutely incredible in my eyes though.

Honestly for me it would be ocean night(i think thats the old gen console one) I just dont like it at all. No melody, however it does fit the theme of an ocean in the middle of the night
Wasn't this thread already created?
Hi @ZETTTABITE I moved your thread into this existing thread for the same topic. @Doodles if you happen to see a thread that you think may be a duplicate, it’d be great if you can use the Report button, provide a link to the other thread, and forum staff will take care if it. No need to post about it. Thanks. :dryadsmile:

I think Underground Corruption should be removed. Although Surface Corruption sounds spooky and fits the theme, Underground C sounds almost goofy and too different to the theme.

Back
Top Bottom