IC Captivity - IC

(I’m just posting this to do something else here before I go inactive for a long time, so it’ll be here for when I get back. This is probably going to be my last post on here for a long time, because of stuff happening in real life. Sorry to anyone who actually liked and had interest in this RP, but I’ll have to put it on hiatus until I get everything sorted out. I’m not going to say much about RJITU because I was basically gone there anyway.)
(@Ghostrix ΣΓβΞΔλΠΨΩ)
88 takes the rifle and follows them.

"Would you prefer to lose your life instead?"
*They hide near Kyle and wait to see what he does*

"You know what, I think I’ll give you the..." *He sets the bag on the ground in front of Kyle*
"what!?, How we killed mark" *he yells, people then stare at him* ":red:"
You would be right, and many people would stare at them.

Kyle slowly picks up the bag with one hand, while keeping his handgun aimed at the person in the other.
"Good choice. Now, let the actual authorities handle things and do their job."

Genison also watches Kyle, and listens in on the conversation, because Avali hearing. He does seem quite anxious however, and keeps muttering about something.

Last edited:
(I’m just posting this to do something else here before I go inactive for a long time, so it’ll be here for when I get back. This is probably going to be my last post on here for a long time, because of stuff happening in real life. Sorry to anyone who actually liked and had interest in this RP, but I’ll have to put it on hiatus until I get everything sorted out. I’m not going to say much about RJITU because I was basically gone there anyway.)

*They hide near Kyle and wait to see what he does*

"You know what, I think I’ll give you the..." *He sets the bag on the ground in front of Kyle*

You would be right, and many people would stare at them.
you can trust one of us to take care of the rp like me

Back
Top Bottom