tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I like how you become a issue resolver on forum just like me, except more active

thanks

Oh, I don't know about that. I'm just a random gamer trying to help if I can. Providing additional information like I did there - namely that I, another player, did not have the same issue and thus it was likely a problem with another mod rather than this one - is a rather easy and quick tast, whereas true issue resolvers who actually understand code and can figure out what is actually wrong and solve the problem, like steviegt6 here, are the true heroes.

Cheers. I'm glad to help if I can.

Idk how and Idk why but the celestial seal dropped from the cultist doesnt work and i need help i have no logs or anything that can help it just wont work

Idk how and Idk why but the celestial seal dropped from the cultist doesnt work and i need help i have no logs or anything that can help it just wont work
Hm... do you already have 7 accessory slots? If so then it doesn't work, a intended feature.

Hello, it's me again!

Reporting an issue which seems to have appeared apparently linked to the latest Thorium mod update, though the game states it's a problem with Fargo's mod. Basically, with (last updated) Thorium being used alongside Fargo's mod, the game won't be able to load Fargo's mod properly and will cause it to disable itself. This initially happened with my entire mod list active, so I took off all of my mods and tried only with Fargo's and Thorium active, and sure enough, it did the same thing.

I'm adding the client log. Please let me know if I should also/instead inform the Thorium team of this, in case the problem is on their end.

EDIT: As a side note, it's telling me Fargo's mod was made for an older version of tMod Loader, but I've been using it with 0.11.8 for like two months without issue, so I'm not sure what it's going on about there.

Attachments

• client.log
    10.3 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Just chiming in to say that I'm having the exact same problem as the above user, I had been using these mods together with no issues, but it seems like Thorium's update today broke being able to use it with any of the Fargo mods. Keep getting an error about the wrong version of TModLoader even though my TML verison didn't change. Only change was updating Thorium. It automatically disables all Fargo mods and won't let me load them. If I knew how to downgrade Thorium I'd just do that in the meantime because I can't play without my Fargo mods :(

Back
Top Bottom