Resolved [Mobile] NPC'S Not Spawning!

Ibo

Terrarian
The NPC's dont spawn no matter what I do, I have been playing for 2 weeks now and I am trying to spawn the Merchant and the Nurse in my house regardless of how many life/heart crystals I eat or how much money i gather they wont spawn. At this point i have about 7 gold coins laying on me at all times and 150HP. I tried renovating the house, deleted the the world to start a new one. I even deleted my first character with all the items on, its getting genuinely frustrating.

The NPC's dont spawn no matter what I do, I have been playing for 2 weeks now and I am trying to spawn the Merchant and the Nurse in my house regardless of how many life/heart crystals I eat or how much money i gather they wont spawn. At this point i have about 7 gold coins laying on me at all times and 150HP. I tried renovating the house, deleted the the world to start a new one. I even deleted my first character with all the items on, its getting genuinely frustrating.
Are you in Journey Mode, and have time frozen, or do you have spawn rates set to zero?

(I removed the image you attached)

I am playing on classic for my character, as for the spawn rate option how do I check on what settings they are?

Then how do I fix this bug?

Do you have idea on how to fix this bug or do I need to ask help from their official website?

I am playing on classic for my character, as for the spawn rate option how do I check on what settings they are?
Can you upload your world here.

Here’s where you can find your world files:
  • Open your Files App and you should see these folders.
  • On Android devices - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Worlds
  • On iOS devices - On My <Device> > Terraria > Worlds
  • Then, here on the forums you can use the “Upload a File” to attach a copy of the world file to your post.

I am by no means being political, and not trying to offend anyone. the name was for fun.

Yes bro, i got 7 Gold coins laying on me for the merchant and 150hp for the nurse spawning, also roomes with 2 torches, a table and a chair

Yes man

Attachments

• Biden_Re-edu_camp.wld
    11.5 MB · Views: 109
Can you upload your world here.

Here’s where you can find your world files:
  • Open your Files App and you should see these folders.
  • On Android devices - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Worlds
  • On iOS devices - On My <Device> > Terraria > Worlds
  • Then, here on the forums you can use the “Upload a File” to attach a copy of the world file to your post.
I am by no means being political, and not trying to offend anyone. the name was for fun and thank you for the help!

Attachments

• Biden_Re-edu_camp.wld
    11.5 MB · Views: 96
Houses aren’t suitable, they are too small like way too small
How come? It worked for everybody on YT i am just following them, i thought they only need individual room with a chair, a table and light source. (Plus walls background obviously)

Yeah they do but you need a certain amount of space literally right as I found it the are too small.
This is from the wiki
a house must have at least 60 total tiles, but fewer than 750.
Also maybe give the wiki a read for more information(scroll down)
House

Yeah they do but you need a certain amount of space literally right as I found it the are too small.
This is from the wiki
House
Thank you man, I will try your suggestion and build a bigger house

This is from the wiki
House
It worked! thank you so much I really appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom