Important Forum Update - New Features (Feb 2021)

It wont let me use any buttons

You might have bb code mode on. See if you can toggle it off.
1613526380723.png

Well, it might be possible to make it available from the App Store if you’re feeling generous
It's not an app from the AppStore/Google Playstore. It's an "app-ified" version of the site generated with Chrome. We didn't create an app, and we didn't create the underlying software that makes this possible.

iOS devices use Safari, and that's the issue. Its the same reason why push notification from the site won't work on iOS devices. Apple insists on using proprietary technology that doesn't play well with the rest of the world.

(and yes, there is a 'Chrome' for iOS, but it's basically a wrapper around Safari, so the same issues are there.)

It's not an app from the AppStore/Google Playstore. It's an "app-ified" version of the site generated with Chrome. We didn't create an app, and we didn't create the underlying software that makes this possible.

iOS devices use Safari, and that's the issue. Its the same reason why push notification from the site won't work on iOS devices. Apple insists on using proprietary technology that doesn't play well with the rest of the world.

(and yes, there is a 'Chrome' for iOS, but it's basically a wrapper around Safari, so the same issues are there.)
Ok nice to know about the whole app thing(safari has been off my device for a while I have been using chrome)

Back
Top Bottom