PS4 Ps4 connection issues

So me and two of my friends have been experiencing an issue where we can't join each others worlds except for the one friend, if any one of us tries to join another world that isn't his it gives us a lost connection error every single time, is this a bug or something? It really doesn't make sense that we can join the one friend but not the others or even my world, its very puzzling and im wondering if there's a solution. Any info would be appreciated (and no its not our internet connection)

So me and two of my friends have been experiencing an issue where we can't join each others worlds except for the one friend, if any one of us tries to join another world that isn't his it gives us a lost connection error every single time, is this a bug or something? It really doesn't make sense that we can join the one friend but not the others or even my world, its very puzzling and im wondering if there's a solution. Any info would be appreciated (and no its not our internet connection)
Hi @SOULxREAPER543 have you tried looking at your NAT type in the settings to see if changing it to another setting makes a difference?

Hi @SOULxREAPER543 have you tried looking at your NAT type in the settings to see if changing it to another setting makes a difference?
There is no such setting to alter in the ps4 version of the game, we all have type 2 and confirm that when we check our internet status via the ps4 settings. Hence why im so confused as to why there is any issue at all. I have no idea what the issue could be, I've read online some people have been encountering issues on console and pc as well so Im not sure if it's a really garbage bug that they haven't fixed yet. Last ps4 update was back on August I think

There is no such setting to alter in the ps4 version of the game, we all have type 2 and confirm that when we check our internet status via the ps4 settings. Hence why im so confused as to why there is any issue at all. I have no idea what the issue could be, I've read online some people have been encountering issues on console and pc as well so Im not sure if it's a really garbage bug that they haven't fixed yet. Last ps4 update was back on August I think
I see a lot of multiplayer connection issues for consoles, I’m not sure what the source of them all are - could be buggy code, could be it’s a hard task to get the consoles to talk to each other and this is the best that they could do at the time, could be an individual’s router setting, could be all of it, or could be something different.

As frustrating as it is to see the reports of people having multiplayer connection issues, I’m sure it’s even more frustrating to experience it. I’m sorry I’m not more help.

DR Studios have taken over the console development and are working on bringing the 1.4 update to the PS4 and XBox One version, then to the Switch version. So hopefully they’ll be able to get multiplayer working better.

There’s no estimated release date, but you can always read the most up to date Console news here:
Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio

Back
Top Bottom