I Uh... Play Trombone. AMA!

Favorite character from each fire emblem game you played?
Hard to single out characters, so I’ll narrow it down to my favorites instead one favorite.

FE6: Rutger
FE7: Jaffar, Nino, Hector
FE8: Ross (is boss), Lyon
FE awakening: Barley played it, hardly remember it. Probably the pre-promote Paladin (Great Knight?) you get early on.
FE Conquest: Camilla (as a unit, I swear!), Xander
FE3H: Petra or Dimitri

Not sure if you still watch this thread, but... if you could have any 3 super powers, what would they be, and what would you use them for? (You cannot choose the power to have more than 3 powers. It has to be no more than 3, though you can choose to have fewer powers if you'd like.)

Not sure if you still watch this thread, but... if you could have any 3 super powers, what would they be, and what would you use them for? (You cannot choose the power to have more than 3 powers. It has to be no more than 3, though you can choose to have fewer powers if you'd like.)
Omnipotence, omniscience, super speed.
How often do you make puns relating to skeletons and trombones?
As many as it takes until it takes my colleagues to have a trombone to pick with me.
Favorite song you've played on the Trombone?
Thats a toughie. I love playing Arbans Carnival of Venice, Verhelst’s Devil’s Waltz (duet) and Fly or Die (this one is hell to play tho). But I think the one I enjoy playing the most is Duke Ellington’s Blue Cellophane trombone solo.
Who are your 3 favorite NPCs, and favorite quotes from each of them?
Nick Valentine’s “that’s one angry dino”
Michael De Santa’s “Nama-go-:red:-yourself”
Arms Dealer’s “Get your hands off of my gun, buddy!”

I had to pull quotes from other games because terraria just don’t have many memorable ones to me. I enjoy using variants of the Arms Dealer quotes, though.

Back
Top Bottom